Jameela Jamil #4 Now she's anti-trans, What's next? OnlyFans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful. No style. Nothing sincere or authentic about her, she knows she is being watched.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They are actual strikers. I bet she posed and walked around for ten minutes for photos and then slunk off.
There have been quite a few stories about actors/actresses, getting out of cars, grabbing a sign and getting their pics taken before buggering off again. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was one of them.
---
She’s still wearing these types of outfits?! It’s giving T4
Ahh, the days of her flirting with guys in interviews and turning up at the opening of an envelope, desperate to get some attention. Nowadays, the hypocritical cow has the cheek to slate others who do the same.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Lizzo would care for Jam’s ‘kind words’ since Jam called every celeb who attended the met ball a hypocrite and fake activist (bc of Karl Lagerfeld) and Lizzo was at the met ball. I’m sure Jam lost a lot of friends (or fake friends) for that.

Reactions: 6
Oh god does she ever take a day off 🙄🙄🙄 she is OBSESSED with her faux activism and it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Her preaching about kindness and not making it a hate train for Lizzo is rich coming from her as she’s made it her full time job over the last 4-5 years being outraged on Twitter. She’s basically made a career out of loud and negative opinions on other people.
100% against hate and trolling but find it very hypocritical of her considering she happily picks which celebs to lay into publicly to suit her own agenda e.g Kardashian’s

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she reconcile her recent awakening to how toxic the trans debate is, and still support people like that creep Alok Menon? Who would shoot you in the street for even looking at him the wrong way. Who says everything is transphobic. She’s a total phoney. Stand UP for women Jameela, and stop simpering to the TRAs who absolutely detest women.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her latest reel 🙄 there are so many variations of this story going around for years and years