Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really a gold mine illness for her because it is associated with so many problems that absolutely anything she claims to have can be tied back to it.

Reactions: 13
Jeez what a complete lack of empathy here. Close friend of mine has EDS…it’s actually very difficult to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez what a complete lack of empathy here. Close friend of mine has EDS…it’s actually very difficult to deal with
Does your close friend also claim to suffer from every single thing Jameela has claimed as listed in page 1 (the first post) on this thread? Forgive us if we find JJ a little too “the non-binary who cried wolf”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think anyone here is saying anything derogatory about genuine sufferers, it sounds like hell. It's just a very convenient diagnosis for Jameela to claim she has.

Kind of like if a pathological liar also then claimed to have memory loss.

Reactions: 16
I don't think anyone here is saying anything derogatory about genuine sufferers, it sounds like hell. It's just a very convenient diagnosis for Jameela to claim she has.

Kind of like if a pathological liar also then claimed to have memory loss.
One of the biggest issues EDS sufferers face is gaslighting cos no one believes them as the look “well”. It’s a complex condition with a range of symptoms and I wouldn’t mock anyone over it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of the biggest issues EDS sufferers face is gaslighting cos no one believes them as the look “well”. It’s a complex condition with a range of symptoms and I wouldn’t mock anyone over it
And the little boy did eventually get eaten by the wolf, it was a tragedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That might be so, but look at her history. She constantly goes from one medical issue or traumatic event to another, and has been caught out before. No one is dismissing the seriousness of the actual condition, just whether jameela actually has it. She's been out of the news for a while so about time to be diagnosed with yet another condition.

Reactions: 15
Watching Katherine Ryan’s missus show and chuckling at a joke she made about her teenage daughter being so woke that she’s like a white Jameela Jamil 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A queer non binary who’s been in a relationship with a man for years. 🙄
I knew she said she was ‘queer’ but had missed the NB bit. Thought she was a proud south Asian, queer, activist, feminist woman 😂😂 but sure throw the completely meaningless non binary label in Jam, in for a penny eh.

Reactions: 10
What. How can you guys doubt her. I mean look at all this masculine tailoring she wears. In beautiful bright feminine colours. With red lipstick. And long womanly hair.
0E94A027-BD1D-43E8-8DC9-CA04B5E8E709.jpeg

When she’s not getting her tits out on the red carpet, that is.

• Haha
It's really a gold mine illness for her because it is associated with so many problems that absolutely anything she claims to have can be tied back to it.
Exactly this. Cancer twice vs pre-cancerous cells vs benign breast lump that required a simple op vs most of her breast removed/? Must be EDS. Tooth stuck in with eyelash glue for 12 years? Must be EDS. Saying she's broken her elbow when she's on camera pushing a wheelbarrow right after? Must be EDS. Almost fully deaf until age 12 while managing at the same time to be a competitive swimmer for six hours a day, both of which I personally know not to be true? EDS I guess. Allergies she previously said were caused by mercury poisioning and that 'went away' after she 'healed her gut'. She's now attributing those to EDS too. Invoking suicide every chance she gets despite being part of the reason other people actually did it? It's EDS, don't you know!

And we're also supposed to lap up this absolute bullshit because she can demonstrate a bit of hypermobility and that somehow makes her the saviour of people who are genuinely suffering, rather than recognise the reality that she's a pernicious opportunist and exploiter of the most vulnerable and the most desperate, all just to stay in the public consciousness. Absolute lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly this. Cancer twice vs pre-cancerous cells vs benign breast lump that required a simple op vs most of her breast removed/? Must be EDS. Tooth stuck in with eyelash glue for 12 years? Must be EDS. Saying she's broken her elbow when she's on camera pushing a wheelbarrow right after? Must be EDS. Almost fully deaf until age 12 while managing at the same time to be a competitive swimmer for six hours a day, both of which I personally know not to be true? EDS I guess. Allergies she previously said were caused by mercury poisioning and that 'went away' after she 'healed her gut'. She's now attributing those to EDS too. Invoking suicide every chance she gets despite being part of the reason other people actually did it? It's EDS, don't you know!

And we're also supposed to lap up this absolute bullshit because she can demonstrate a bit of hypermobility and that somehow makes her the saviour of people who are genuinely suffering, rather than recognise the reality that she's a pernicious opportunist and exploiter of the most vulnerable and the most desperate, all just to stay in the public consciousness. Absolute lowest of the low.
and let’s not forget how bees instinctively know when a person has EDS and respond accordingly 🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
she’s the Meghan Markle of unfortunate (/questionable) bee incidents.

• Haha
  • Heart
A friend of mine also has EDS. It took her years to get the correct diagnosis. She has a lot of the markers for it, stretch marks even as a child, bruising and swelling that takes ages to heal. Her life has been fraught with pain that she had absolutely no control over. Why, if you'd lived this incredibly difficult life with this disease, would you feel the need to invent 789 other illnesses and maladies? This woman is absolutely unhinged, and she's making a mockery of genuine sufferers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Enjoy HG Tudor’s amazing summing up of Jameela Jamil. This is part ten….the nine other parts can be found on you tube. I’d say he has absolutely nailed Her And I bet she is FUMING!!!

Reactions: 6
Enjoy HG Tudor’s amazing summing up of Jameela Jamil. This is part ten….the nine other parts can be found on you tube. I’d say he has absolutely nailed Her And I bet she is FUMING!!!
Though I don't think he realises is that rejecting her mother was the smart thing to do as she is an even greater narcissist - sadly it turns out she never really got free of the patterns her mother set for her behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.