Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest pile of shite. There was eff all sex scenes in the new season.
Penn Badgley now produces and refused to do them hope this starts a trend.
JJ said she didn't realise this so should have "done the show" but had refused to audition. Arrogant piece of tit talks as though she would have got the role after doing the audition.How does she have the front?
She has no humility and having seen her act I have no idea why she would even have been invited to audition.

Reactions: 10
https://deadline.com/2023/05/jameel...ditioning-you-netflix-sexy-scenes-1235358844/

Jameela didn't audition for You season 4 because she didn't want to do sex scenes

“I don’t think I’ve ever been someone who would have enjoyed objectifying myself, personally. But that’s also because I have so much deep, like, childhood sexual trauma stuff. So I think that was never in the cards for me,” she said during an interview on the Podcrushed podcast hosted by Penn Badgley, Nava Kavelin and Sophie Ansari (via Screenrant). “You know, I still wear the… like, the little skirt or the busty top, but like, occasionally. But generally, I feel quite protective of myself in that way. Like, I don’t do sex scenes.”
Is this from the same woman who penned an article bragging about having huge boobs that she didn’t have to “work as hard as other women with small boobs during sex” and described herself as a memory foam mattress because she adjusts herself to any position that would be most pleasing for the man she is having sex with? Granted, having (even if fake) sex on camera would be daunting and take a lot of thinking career wise, but it’s not genuine to claim you are protective of yourself when it comes to sex but write continuous articles about your sex life when nobody asked or cares.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I listened to that podcast because I subscribe to that pod and quite like Penn B's adorkable charm. JJ was of course unbearable, 100pc trying to shock at every turn. She's the ultimate pick-me girl. But I thought the presenters did a pretty good job, keeping the conversation going without falling into the trap of it becoming a one-sided validation fest.

Reactions: 5
According to the gender discussion thread, the most transest of trans allies and advocate of violent male rapists in women’s bathrooms “I’d welcome them all” JJ has now done a U Turn and is questioning whether it’s actually all genuine and no concerns after all… Oh dear, I hope she doesn’t experience a pile on, like the ones she encouraged in the past…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to the gender discussion thread, the most transest of trans allies and advocate of violent male rapists in women’s bathrooms “I’d welcome them all” JJ has now done a U Turn and is questioning whether it’s actually all genuine and no concerns after all… Oh dear, I hope she doesn’t experience a pile on, like the ones she encouraged in the past…
She's already had a pile on, when she misendered that whoever they were.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she's 'attacked' non binary people again 😄
'I've really misplaced my opinion of you'
Aside from Jameela, the way these social justice warriors speak is actually so embarrassing. Like you can just say 'I've changed my opinion'. It's all just bollocks at this point and arguing over a non-issue when there are real serious problems in this world.

Reactions: 18
It is all ludicrous. She’s going to continue to get so much backlash for this. She will be shitting herself.

It must be bleeping EXHAUSTING to be jameela jamil
It's got to be exhausting to be part of the terminally offended too, both need to have a bleeping day off. I've been involved with the LGBTQ community a fair bit recently and I've not met a single member of it that isn't pretty chilled about the whole thing or play the role of being super woke or offended at everything. I feel like if I belonged to that community I'd feel so frustrated about being constantly made to look like the bad person by people like Jameela and the terminally offended members of the community that take it upon themselves to be everyone's spokesperson.

Reactions: 14
Oh wow really?? I’ll need to go have a look.
---
Haha - got to love that she didn’t give a sh*t about men in women’s prisons, or the sterilisation of children - oh no it’s the threat to the Oscar’s that has got her all in a tizz!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow really?? I’ll need to go have a look.
---

Haha - got to love that she didn’t give a sh*t about men in women’s prisons, or the sterilisation of children - oh no it’s the threat to the Oscar’s that has got her all in a tizz!!
Ha, exactly! When she’s normally so righteous about women’s rights. But turns a blind eye to the women in prison being raped by evil men pretending they are women. Nah, Jameela doesn’t care about those women. Ultra rich privileged women losing out on an Oscar? Now there’s a soapbox to jump on. It’s all f**king mental.

Reactions: 17
I get the sense that Jameela Jamil is very chaotic and hasn’t really thought about how these issues impact anyone but herself. Oh well, I guess she’s about to find out how rabid the TRAs can be!

Reactions: 13
I get the sense that Jameela Jamil is very chaotic and hasn’t really thought about how these issues impact anyone but herself. Oh well, I guess she’s about to find out how rabid the TRAs can be!
I think the same will happen with a lot of people in thsi situation tbh

Reactions: 7
While I agree with her that women lose out by having a gender neutral category I do find it strange that this is the battle she's picking
---
Also it isn't the first time she's been on the receiving end of this kind of thing. Remember when she 'misgendered' someone and she went on a rant about how the person had pronouns in their bio but no one checks that and they should have pronouns in their name? Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
While I agree with her that women lose out by having a gender neutral category I do find it strange that this is the battle she's picking
---
Also it isn't the first time she's been on the receiving end of this kind of thing. Remember when she 'misgendered' someone and she went on a rant about how the person had pronouns in their bio but no one checks that and they should have pronouns in their name? Hilarious
No way she said that 🤣🤣🤣 what a dick. How would you even go about putting pronouns in your name?

Reactions: 4
I don't think she uses Twitter anymore but after that incident she put she/ her in her Twitter name (screenshot attached). She told the person she 'misgendered' that she has too many followers to check peoples bios and it's their own fault if they got 'misgendered'

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.