Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on the post about men being banned from leaving the house for 2 hours a day everyday so she can go on a run and not feel like a “victim”
---

I get women have been attacked, I get there is systemic sexism in the police force and many other professions. But seriously, you can go on a run. Like I don’t believe women genuinely walk about 24/7 with keys between their fingers and don’t run for fear of getting Sarah Everard’ed
She’ll have to define what a man is first - could prove difficult for her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she fall and horrifically split her chin open and had to glue her front teeth back in for live TV?
So she's rehashing her old stories again.
Never known anyone to have so many unfortunate incidents happen to them. Particularly involving bees.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she fall and horrifically split her chin open and had to glue her front teeth back in for live TV?
So she's rehashing her old stories again.
Yes. Apparently she glued them back in using eyelash glue, and they are still fixed into her mouth by that to this day. It’s funny that people in dentistry study for years and undertake multiple degrees but according to Jameela all you need is eyelash glue and you can glue your own teeth back in yourself (as an aside, wtf happens with this supposedly super strong glue when she tries to remove false eyelashes? Sounds like she’s in danger of ripping her own eyeballs out if it’s that strong 🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Never known anyone to have so many unfortunate incidents happen to them. Particularly involving bees.
I'm surprised she didn't claim.he had a bee sting allergy. Her lies are getting more and more hilarious

Reactions: 6
She whines about celebrity culture and fame yet she's so desperate to be famous and talked about.

You know she was desperate for people to talk.about her silly interview antics. She hasn't gone viral no matter how much she thinks she has. I remember old irreverent interviews with real superstars (Cher, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, Bette Davis and so many more) that broke the rules, were edgy, funny and broke the rules. What an idiot
Hers is cringe because she's desperate for attention. She lacks grace in every part of her life. She doesn't even know what Grace means. She probably thinks graceful people are media trained celebs who always say the right thing. But It doesn't mean being a media trained robot celebrity. She's incapable of thinking in greys.

She just does everything for attention is a complete fake. Did any of you ever watch the original gossip girl? There's a scene where Dan writes a book on the upper east siders as an "outsider" and Blair gives him a bitter pill to swallow by saying you're the ultimate insider. He's does everything to be part of the elite yet claims to be above them. Its the same with jj.

There is not one situation where she won't whine or witch about something or someone. Even the most insignificant tit.

Her narcissism is getting worse. Every other celebrity interviews are wrong except hers (she essentially said that in her latest Instagram) she thinks she's some unique, powerful, trailblazer who is gods gift to the industry/world and they need to follow her like a culture. Everyone's entire life is wrong because they aren't doing what jameela wants.

She acts like she's just discovered exercise is good for mental health. Good grief, everyone has known that for years and years.

She relies on her "audience" being unhappy, with low esteem, being victims.

I know I'm giving her what she wants by bring annoyed but I'm bored today lol. Please just go away !

Imagine how nasty and judgemental she'd be if someone else went around the media circuit to promote a stupid podcast.

Reactions: 14
Her new podcast gets a massive ZERO stars from The Times today. Fantastic to see her drivel called out in the mainstream press!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's under a paywall annoyingly but you know it's only got a bad rating because it's been written by a cis white, male 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
https://deadline.com/2023/05/jameel...ditioning-you-netflix-sexy-scenes-1235358844/

Jameela didn't audition for You season 4 because she didn't want to do sex scenes

“I don’t think I’ve ever been someone who would have enjoyed objectifying myself, personally. But that’s also because I have so much deep, like, childhood sexual trauma stuff. So I think that was never in the cards for me,” she said during an interview on the Podcrushed podcast hosted by Penn Badgley, Nava Kavelin and Sophie Ansari (via Screenrant). “You know, I still wear the… like, the little skirt or the busty top, but like, occasionally. But generally, I feel quite protective of myself in that way. Like, I don’t do sex scenes.”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.