Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glortard

VIP Member
So what im reading is: you agree trans people are murdered and abused for being who they are;

an unrelated comment on how many trans ppl have murdered someone between 2008-2017;

and another random fact about how many women were killed by men in 1800?
The trans people murdered in the UK none of it was because there where trans
The majority of trans murdered are in places like Brazil where they are sex workers which sadly is a dangerous occupation for both women and trans people

The unrelated comment about trans murderers was statistically relevant

1800 woman murdered and you are like whatever....who cares

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Expelliarmus

1800 was the figure, not the year.

Edit: And speaking of random and unrelated facts and comments, the comment said that 9 trans people were murdered, not murdered because they were trans. I don’t think the poster you replied to would agree with you at all on any of what you said, actually.
There’s also a common denominator in who perpetrates the violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I'm intrigued to see who will be the ones that are SO addicted that despite all the meltdowns and "Evil Elon" posts will STILL shell out that fee to keep their blue ticks
Well, Stephen King won’t be (apparently). He thinks that for all the ‘content’ he provides, Twitter should be paying him!

I mean, I enjoy his books, but let’s not pretend that ranting about Trump and self promoting his own novels is ‘content’. I actually preferred the days before social media where I could enjoy films and books without knowing the politics of the authors and actors (I’m not a Trump fan btw, but I don’t think anyone should have to declare their political leanings before you can enjoy their art either).

Reactions: 22

cholulamare

Chatty Member
I was a bit concerned that she was going to say she had made a mistake again, and say sorry and all her normal backtrack strategies but NO........ she is doubling down!!!! brilliant!!!!!
Absolutely creased at "They were bee chases. Not stings." 😭

Long way off but possible thread title contender?

• Haha

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
New to these threads so apologies if it’s been said before, I remember her tweeting a few years back about a man coming up to her while she was having lunch/in the gym maybe and telling her she’d look better if she wasn’t eating burger and fries.

this didn’t sit right with me, I’m fat and have never had any unsolicited advice while out for dinner also she isn’t overweight, doesn’t look it etc it was like she was trying to be relatable while being tone deaf. Some of what she said was good but it didn’t hit the same when it was clearly fabricated.

I’ve looked at her posts a few times over the years and it’s definite victim behaviour, whatever the news is at the time she’s been through it.
My friends love her for her body positivity movement but…. Nah

MaggieAggie

According to the gender discussion thread, the most transest of trans allies and advocate of violent male rapists in women’s bathrooms “I’d welcome them all” JJ has now done a U Turn and is questioning whether it’s actually all genuine and no concerns after all… Oh dear, I hope she doesn’t experience a pile on, like the ones she encouraged in the past…
Oh wow really?? I’ll need to go have a look.
---
According to the gender discussion thread, the most transest of trans allies and advocate of violent male rapists in women’s bathrooms “I’d welcome them all” JJ has now done a U Turn and is questioning whether it’s actually all genuine and no concerns after all… Oh dear, I hope she doesn’t experience a pile on, like the ones she encouraged in the past…
Haha - got to love that she didn’t give a sh*t about men in women’s prisons, or the sterilisation of children - oh no it’s the threat to the Oscar’s that has got her all in a tizz!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
What I find hilarious is that she was lecturing others on not having pronouns in their names as no one checks bios when she only added pronouns to her name after this incident. What a muppet

• Haha
  • Heart

Pizzatoast

1626024790525.png
1626024790525.png

I normally would not mind nor be affected by someone posting a picture like this but with her, it is upsetting and affects me. I was physically beat by my dad since I was 6 (that’s when I remember it starting) and dealt with a lot of varied family related trauma and extreme poverty at times, that my mother continuously denied my dads abuse and would blame me for everything at the same time (at the ripe age of 10 years old). I started pulling my hair out at 10 and nearly became bald. I never understood why I did it till I was an adult and read a study about British female teenagers doing it due to severe trauma and stress. My mother falsely claimed I had leukemia, taking me to several hospitals and making me go through full body scans at age 10,11 bc she refused to admit and acknowledge what was happening to me by herself and my dad. I’ve never once gotten full validation for any of this and much more and worse as it continued with time bc of my mother covering it all up when I tried to report it all to police as a young adult. So, long story short, seeing Jameela who makes a big stink about appropriation (but only racial) and herself is the queen of it, post a photo of herself mimicking pulling her hair out just as a way to get clout and attention, it makes me feel…. Invisible in a way. She isn’t suffering, has never suffered and I’m tired of her appropriating other people’s valid and untold suffering that is just performative BS and a Twitter photo for her.
sorry, I’m just really tired of this bish doing this and i wish it didn’t affect me.

• Heart
  • Sad

weeweegie

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to what she comes out with next because this won’t go away quietly without her grovelling, saying she’s been ‘educated’, making a donation to a lgbtq charity….she’s got a LOT of bridges to mend with the mental Twitter crew. You just know that privately she is thinking they are a bunch of saddos but she has to play the game. She has been a very good contender in the woke Olympics up til how, she’ll not want that tarnished. It’s enjoyable to watch 🍿

Maybe now she’ll realise how insane they all are and the kind of abuse women get in real life for much less (ie simply saying trans women are trans women).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
They are all a bunch of muppets, Jameela and the idiots complaining about this. As many of us have said before, anyone who preaches and piles on to others shouldn't be surprised when the mob eventually come for them

• Haha

quipawiticism

A friend of mine also has EDS. It took her years to get the correct diagnosis. She has a lot of the markers for it, stretch marks even as a child, bruising and swelling that takes ages to heal. Her life has been fraught with pain that she had absolutely no control over. Why, if you'd lived this incredibly difficult life with this disease, would you feel the need to invent 789 other illnesses and maladies? This woman is absolutely unhinged, and she's making a mockery of genuine sufferers.

• Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
And once again Tracie M has uncovered her lying about playing piano because only a few years ago she tweets about having had her first piano lesson etc.

She's going to make the mistake one day of lying about something so terrible that can be proved wrong and the tide will turn and I cannot wait for it.

• Heart
  • Wow

weeweegie

VIP Member
When would she have had the time to study music for 6 years, when she was teaching English/being (or not being) a model, in hospital with a million ailments, paralysed for a year, radio DJing etc. Would love to know what and where she studied. She’s such a try hard 😂

• Haha

MaggieAggie

Exactly this. Cancer twice vs pre-cancerous cells vs benign breast lump that required a simple op vs most of her breast removed/? Must be EDS. Tooth stuck in with eyelash glue for 12 years? Must be EDS. Saying she's broken her elbow when she's on camera pushing a wheelbarrow right after? Must be EDS. Almost fully deaf until age 12 while managing at the same time to be a competitive swimmer for six hours a day, both of which I personally know not to be true? EDS I guess. Allergies she previously said were caused by mercury poisioning and that 'went away' after she 'healed her gut'. She's now attributing those to EDS too. Invoking suicide every chance she gets despite being part of the reason other people actually did it? It's EDS, don't you know!

And we're also supposed to lap up this absolute bullshit because she can demonstrate a bit of hypermobility and that somehow makes her the saviour of people who are genuinely suffering, rather than recognise the reality that she's a pernicious opportunist and exploiter of the most vulnerable and the most desperate, all just to stay in the public consciousness. Absolute lowest of the low.
and let’s not forget how bees instinctively know when a person has EDS and respond accordingly 🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
I still think it’s very telling that her good place colleagues don’t follow her on Instagram and never post anything about her (but they post about every other cast and crew member). Also Amy Schumer follows Tracy Morrison which makes me think she’s on to JJ.
I find it more telling that Mark Ronson follows Tracie 🐝🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart