Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Literally every piece of land is "stolen" land - that's how it works when you conquer another tribe/nation/culture etc. Literally all of world history is one "tribe" conquering another and taking their land. (also, what about land that was traded or bought because there is plenty of that, even in America). even the native tribes in the US were conquering and enslaving one another and taking each others land. Take a look at any map of the ancient world - is anyone crying that Tuscany was once Etruscan land or that France was once part of ancient Gaul or that China was once a bunch of distinct tribes (and what does she have to say about China claiming ownership of Tibet and Taiwan) FFS - history is all about stronger cultures defeating and assimilating weaker ones. They only cry about it in North America
What are you even on about? Treatment of the indigenous peoples of America, Australia, Africa has been beyond abysmal - and this is in the modern era so I don’t know why you feel the need to talk about Gaul etc. Get away with the whatsboutism. Genocide and destruction of cultures in the name of ‘civilisation’, well so nice for you that you’re down with it.

I’m not a fan of Jameela but I’m sure not a fan of patriarchal bullshit either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Thoughts on the post about men being banned from leaving the house for 2 hours a day everyday so she can go on a run and not feel like a “victim”
---

I get women have been attacked, I get there is systemic sexism in the police force and many other professions. But seriously, you can go on a run. Like I don’t believe women genuinely walk about 24/7 with keys between their fingers and don’t run for fear of getting Sarah Everard’ed
That’s a really gross way to talk about a kidnap, rape and murder of a woman.

Reactions: 27

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Oh I'm no fan of CJ but she is a transwoman and an elite athlete so it's hilarious for Jameela to think she does not have the right to an opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 27

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Puberty blockers were used to treat precocious puberty, so puberty in girls under eight years old, the incidence rate for precocious puberty is one in 10,000. So if JJ knew loads of girls in her school on them she must have had half a million girls in her class. Why have we not heard about her overcrowded school until now? Lunch time must have been a pain with millions of kids all lining up for the dinner ladies. Fun fact JJ maybe try talking to the girls that were on puberty blockers that are now suing for the harm they suffered. The girls with actual precocious puberty, not the girls who didn't like pink or dolls so society told them they were boys and in the "wrong" body . JJ needs to get her pan-binary head out of her cis- het self identified flora and fauna arsehole.

Nice to see people calling her out. How would she know the medical records of all these girls, was she super popular and they told her? Or is she confusing the pill with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pizzatoast

The more info I get on her the more I’m concerned for those around her and how she manipulates them. I disagree it’s solely her mothers fault; just by Jameelas own behavior as an adult she chooses and proves who she is. I was severely abused by my family and it was thrown in my face as an adult trying to get out of it and I never act like her. I’ve known people and have family members who act just like her, they were also coddled as teens with their bad behavior such as violence, drug use and theft enabled by our mom but they’d claim like she does, they were abused no doubt. The fact she exaggerates and embellishes everything is a warning sign for a severe mental disorder but also, a dangerous person that can’t discern reality and could become violent if anyone tries to hold them accountable. Her reverse the tables tactic when the reporter last year called her out for her myriad of lies, is exactly like how my sister Jessica treated me when I was trying to hold her accountable many years ago.

I feel she’s gotten away with a lot due to her threatening nature. Looking from her behavior over the years, I also wouldn’t put it past her to make up troll accounts on Twitter, etc just to start rumors about herself but make it appear people are “harassing” her online.
I also disagree with her being intelligent. She is vapid and superficial; the only things she’s good at are doing unoriginal makeup looks and overdressing to overcompensate for her lack of actual personality. She genuinely praised Louis Farrakhan and didn’t even know the impact of George W. Bush on the world. I dunno, but to me she seems semi stunted intellectually. I’m a big proponent of teaching yourself if school is too expensive or for whatever reason. Jameela is clearly not a self starter lol; I find she doesn’t think for herself much, more so goes along with the crowd.
She overacts with everything, which a guy I used to know here in Jersey, who told me he was a sociopath, did too. He said he doesn’t get true emotions so he overacts a lot, which comes off as charming or endearing to the public but once you know them or live with them, you experience the not as fun truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Limey

VIP Member
Absolutely creased at "They were bee chases. Not stings." 😭

Long way off but possible thread title contender?
Who the hell gets chased by bees so much? I've literally never been chased by a bee.

The bees should sue for defamation. JUSTICE FOR THE BEES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Her publicist gave her another interview on the tabloid site US Weekly..

I was literally five seconds into the article and almost spat my tea out at the second sentence!

She’s an open book. Jameela Jamil is known for her refreshing honesty
12. I have a phobia of velvet.
Literally dressed head to toe in velvet 🤔

847CF8E0-142E-438E-9E5A-2AB41FDFD02B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Just the idea that you can receive DEATH THREATS for accidentally misgendering a non binary woman shows how utterly insane the whole movement is. Death threats for calling a woman "she".

Reactions: 24

HockyRorror

VIP Member
So what im reading is: you agree trans people are murdered and abused for being who they are;

an unrelated comment on how many trans ppl have murdered someone between 2008-2017;

and another random fact about how many women were killed by men in 1800?
1800 was the figure, not the year.

Edit: And speaking of random and unrelated facts and comments, the comment said that 9 trans people were murdered, not murdered because they were trans. I don’t think the poster you replied to would agree with you at all on any of what you said, actually.

• Heart
  • Haha

Expelliarmus

I agree with her. The rabid adoration of Johnny Depp is the most bizarre thing. He’s clearly a volatile man in a position of power whatever you think of Amber’s behaviour. I fear for Amber, I don’t know how anyone copes with this level of onslaught.

• Heart
He also pointed out that suddenly, straight, white, heterosexual males can put themselves right at the top of the oppression index and as a black person, who has never been able to ‘identify out of his oppression’ he sees a logical problem.

I don’t even think he’s that controversial.

• Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
think she is currently in a bunch of lies……. Like of course this picture isn’t photoshopped.
View attachment 810359
omg shut the FUCK up!! “In what ways did overcoming ED improve your life” ummmm I got to leave the hospital and didn’t fucking DIE!

But yes PLEASE use it as an excuse to post a vain selfie with your professionally done hair and make up in great lighting so people can tell you how pretty you are under the guise of “body acceptance!”

• Heart
^We're probably due a massive essay about the white patriarchy taking over SM and how she, as a non binary gender queer semi trans woman of colour who identifies as an actress (but isn't good enough to be one) would be more representative of Twitter, followed by a massive flounce, followed 20 minutes later with screencaps arguing with people from the non binary gender queer semi trans identifying as actresses movement as to how she doesn't represent them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23