Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingQueer

Gotta be honest I really don’t get why so many people have a problem with Jameela Jamil. She’s very open and willing to acknowledge her own faults and admits when she gets things wrong.....unlike many others who behave worse, avoid accountability and swerve criticism

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

DietGossip

VIP Member
I still can't believe she basically told someone she looked better than them because she's rich and they're not.

• Heart
  • Haha

cholulamare

Chatty Member
With FKAtwigs??? I'm sorry but what kind of fuk name is that??? I'm not a fan of his but I don't really believe all of this stuff either.
Fucking yikes.

Strongly suggest actually looking up what happened in this situation before posting about it.

Or, you can always just say nothing!

• Heart

MotherofDragons

Just to say I think it speaks volumes that the rest of the Good Place seem to have nothing to do with her. They all seem like thoroughly lovely, genuine people so that fact that they appear to have cut her out must mean that she really is a piece of work

MotherofDragons

Gotta be honest I really don’t get why so many people have a problem with Jameela Jamil. She’s very open and willing to acknowledge her own faults and admits when she gets things wrong.....unlike many others who behave worse, avoid accountability and swerve criticism
Have you actually read anything written in the 2 threads about her? Because I suggest you do....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

weeweegie

VIP Member
The Be Kind thing gets me. She doesn’t care about being kind when she uses ‘Karen’ as a slur. It’s just childish bullying. Stereotyping women of a certain age. It’s ageist and completely sexist. You would think she’d recognise that being the feminist that she is. All she cares about is the trans community and to appear as woke as can be. If you’re a white 45 year woman she literally doesn’t give a f about you and will ridicule and make assumptions about you purely based on your race/age/gender. Such a kind feminist our Jam!

• Heart

obsessivelocust

Hi Jameela! You don't think you managed to swerve lying about having cancer? For most people that would have ended their career. You should feel lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart

obsessivelocust

This is fucking gross tbh. To say that Meghan hasn't been a genuine victim of racism is wilfully blind and racist in and of itself. The fact that she elicits more hate from a lot of people in this country than thoroughly disgusting people like Piers Morgan and Prince Andrew shows how far we have to go in the UK when it comes to both the treatment of women in the press and insidious forms of racism. I can't get over the amount of people that still believe an actual hate crime has to be committed before we can call something racist.
And you need to read more carefully, because I didn't say 'Meghan hasn't been a genuine victim of racism' as a blanket statement; I explained how she uses accusations of racism as one of the ways in which to elicit sympathy, just like Jameela does, when the actual evidence is scant. If someone really said that about her son, she should have the courage to name them, not wriggle out of it by saying that it would 'damage' them. She knows that the greater damage is done by speculation - that has the greater undermining effect. Even Harry had to try to limit the damage by assuring it wasn't his grandmother or grandfather who'd said it.

I don't appreciate your implication that I was being racist - equally I could say that you were being racist by saying that someone's behaviour should automatically be approved of because of their race. You are just draining the word of meaning and using it to try to shame someone into silence - just like the subject of this thread does. Maybe some people just don't like Meghan for reasons such as I gave, and that's OK. Maybe you like her and that's OK too. Just like some other people like Jameela and most people (of various colours) on this thread can't understand why. You don't need to accuse someone of being racist just because they disagree with you.

Response to your post above: Yes I would like to see actual evidence rather than a headline about an avocado and a vague accusation against a nonspecific person. I guess when Jameela says she's the victim of racism, you would like to see evidence too. Is that because you dislike Jameela and like Meghan, so you automatically believe the latter?

Or do you think that people never lie when it comes to racism? Fgs Jameela does it all the time: eg the kids knocking her teeth out with tennis rackets (remember I went to school with her) and the obviously-fake instagram account she created and swiftly deleted making a racist extreme death threat against her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
"Jessica broke Jameelas back on the heath with a log when she got the starring role in the school play" - Shireen Jamil

So, that was separate to someone smashing Her in the face with a tennis racket and knocking out her teeth?

And these acts were alledgedly committed by children of primary school age?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

insectoverlords

This might be a daft question but Jameela Jamil talks a lot about being harrassed by tabloids "when she was fat", when was this supposed to be? I've known of this woman since T4 and have no recollection of her ever being anything but thin? It pains me when she talks to fat women as if their experiences are in any way similar, there's a shared discussion most women can have about body image pressures, dieting etc but if I was 300lbs and Jameela Jamil (who's claim to fame is playing a character where half the punchlines are about how insanely attractive she is) was talking to me about how she's been victimised by the tabloids for being fat I'd walk off.
Obeseity for the most part is a life style choice . I am in no way going to feel sorry for people when I see someone who weighs 300 pounds at Walmart riding around on those scooters and when you look into their cart it's nothing but junk food. Lizzo is an idiot, and this whole body positivity movement is nonsense. Jameela Jamil needs to zip it.
but like, why do you care how fat someone in walmart is? being fat doesn't remove someone's right to a little courtesy and dignity however they ended up that size.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
You're right, I stand corrected. Apologies. Of course trans rights are human rights and I don't dispute that for a minute. Not sure why it had to be shoehorned into a compliment about her skin though. To re-iterate, it's just a pity she can't be an ally to her own sex- women. To her, it's more important to pander to the trans community, to the point of throwing women under a bus.

So the singer Sia was being called out on twitter yesterday for not using autistic actors in her movie about them. Guess who came out with an impossibly relevant anecdote right after that.

Yes, yes, you are the WOKE QUEEN Jameela, but did the audition really happen?

I feel a bit mean calling her out like this anonymously on a forum, and I believe she does have a mild form of EDS, but she reminds me a lot of a co-worker who embellishes her life stories everyday, and insert herself into every trending topic of the day. JJ must have wiped her post history because it has so many inconsistencies.

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Pre-cancerous cells are not fucking cancer! I had high grade pre-cancerous cells burnt off my cervix (which is fairly common and happens to loads of women) but I don't for one second go around telling people I had cancer because I didn't and I'm not sick enough to do that. And if she did have cancer there's no way she wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops at every single oppurtunity.

• Heart

JakeMcEvoy

She is the definition of "elevenerif-er". If you said she cant speak on the experience of dying she would suddenly pipe up with a story about her dying on an operating table and meeting god at the gates of heaven, therefore making her the authority on all things related to the afterlife. She is insufferable.

• Haha

obsessivelocust

Roll up, roll up for the latest cause Jameela Jamil is shamelessly co-opting, this time suicide prevention. Because obviously she also tried to kill herself, didn't you know?

I think we need to create an editable list of every traumatic that has ever befallen her, because obviously she doesn't have one that would allow her to be even slightly consistent.

• Haha
  • Wow