Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Sorry but having an abortion early on in pregnancy is not comparable to a woman who is much further along who might want to wear shape wear because her body has gone through so many changes (some of which they don't even tell you about when they tell you where babies come from).

Reactions: 26

TwoDonuts

I'm amazed she hasn't waded in on the Hilaria situation. Cultural appropriation is perfect fodder for JJ.

What's our predictions for Jameela 2021?

I think there will be a big "unspecific health scare" at some point (obviously), lots of pictures from her "sick bed", tube up her nose. Never properly explained, but recovers after a week.

She will be the last person on earth to catch COVID before Herd immunity kicks in. Or she will be the first to contract a new virus, which she suggests we name after her.

She will start using the "They/Them" pro-nouns.

She will be fired from "The Misery Index", but will claim she quit due to the toxic masculinity and the fact she does not want to be associated with a show that promotes misery. She's purely "positivity" in 2021 (yeah, right).

Her book will be released and be a big hit. The book tour will be her undoing as one (or more) of the interviewers start to unpick her story and she'll trip up on the facts.

Shireen Jamil will write a tell all book too.

There will be ANOTHER bee incident. Maybe, whilst carrying more steaks out of a celeb party between her thighs, a bee flies up her skirt to nibble on the steaks, stings her bum. She falls, breaks her bum for the third time, smashes the tooth, but luckily has more eyelash clue to hand. She is concussed.

She will NOT appear in another acting role. Ever. Kristen Bell has made sure that never happens.

Any other 2021 predictions?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jameela is an extremely problematic person, I think she is the worst kind of cool girl, attention seeking, munchausens crazy! But piers Morgan is a horrific piece of shit who is OBSESSED with Meghan markle, to the point of being threatening and creepy. If the nutcase jameela does one good thing in her non existent career and shine a light on that phone hacking piece of bullying shit, I may even tolerate her ☺

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
She needs to decide whether she is privileged, or a marginalised WoC? She seems to think that every criticism she receives is because she's a woman of colour, but in the same breath declares how privileged she is and therefore that is why her life is so immaculately perfect.

Get a grip, accept a compliment, and have a day off. It must be exhausting being performatively woke 24/7!

Also, did she delete that post on Instagram about J.K Rowling's new book being transphobic? I reported it so I can't tell if I just can't see it anymore. She was spreading false info from a review on PinkNews by someone who hadn't read it. She's such a dick - she will say anything to get the support of the trans community, even when it's an outright lie and at the expense of a woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Haven’t commented here before but been reading 👀 I’ve gone from really liking Jameela to going right off her in the last 6 months or so. Initially I loved her message about body confidence and her stance against the toxic diet culture in instagram and agreed with her anger towards influential celebs like the Kardashians. I still do. What I can’t stand is her jumping on every bandwagon there is and when questioned she thinks because she says she’s part of that group (I’m ‘queer’ 🙄) then she is safe from criticism.

This latest one ‘I’ve been pregnant’ do me a favour love! You don’t get to wade in on this one as you haven’t been heavily pregnant. Or had psoriasis (I bet she says she has though).

She thinks she’s powerful in Hollywood but she’s seriously deluded. Argghhh I just can’t stand her now and her woke AF bs. Away back to obscurity Jameela, we won’t miss you.
Are you... ME? Seriously tho, I feel exactly the same. Used to really like her body positivity stuff, not being afraid to show her stretch marks, refusing to be photoshopped etc. Now not so much with her piping up about every single current issue that has to somehow be linked to her own personal experience.

If she's inferring that she was pregnant and therefore has the right to wade into the body supportwear argument then it's a no from me. To my knowledge of her public life (and I am happy to hold my hands up if wrong), she has not been pregnant to the length at which your bump starts to weigh you down and your boobs are dead weights and your hips feel like they'll pop out of their sockets every time you move. This would be the target market for the supportwear, yes? A pregnancy that terminates before this stage (whether through preference or not) isn't really at that stage and therefore doesn't really have direct experience, does it?

Just my opinion and I'm happy to be corrected but this just smacks of her grabbing for straws off another bandwagon and I can't bear that. Reminds me of a blogger I followed once who wrote this long and soulful violin-laden post about how she and her partner weren't pregnant after two months of trying and they were therefore "suffering infertility". I was already several years into my infertility at that point and have never read that woman's stuff ever again.

• Angry
  • Sad

obsessivelocust

Meghan isn't suffering anything. She's a disgrace. The only reason why Jammela is going off about Megain is to play the race card and to get more likes and retweets.
And to try to drum up hate for Piers Morgan because he can easily see them both for the manipulative liars they are. There's a lot that's similar about Megain and Jameela that has nothing to with being genuine victims of racism and everything to do with being narcissists:

- Both know how to elicit sympathy through manipulating others and casting themselves as the victim in order to allow them to freely bully and victimise others. Deny, attack, reverse victim and offender (Megain and Kate, Jameela and Caroline Flack). Not ashamed of using accusations of racism, sexism or carefully-crafted tales of serious illness and suicidal ideation to do this.

- Both latch on to a younger man with talent (James) or standing (Harry) and gradually isolate him from his friends and family until he only has them left. They take advantage of their partner's vulnerabilities to do this (Harry's mother issues, James's social awkwardness) and force them to become a puppet/mouthpiece for their own agendas. Their partners are endlessly forced to defend their increasingly unreasonable, demanding and extreme behaviour (James pretending he is witness to all of Jameela's ailments, Harry tacitly agreeing with everything Meghan says but letting her so the direct accusing).

- Both have highly problematic relationship with their own families, who either see through their manipulation (Megain's sister, Jameela's brother) or are masters of it themselves and go a very long way to explaining why they are like that are (Jameela's mother, Megain's father to some extent).

- Both pay endless lip service to causes (social justice, the environment, etc) only as a way to co-opt them so that they themselves gain attention and are seen in a positive light. Are actually very hard-nosed and don't genuinely care about anything other than themselves and how they are perceived.

- Gravitate naturally to Los Angeles to surround themselves with yes-people and fellow narcissists, as close to the spotlight as they can get and away from the real world where they are more likely to be called out and their behaviour challenged.

- Accuse the media/tabloids/anyone who dares to challenge their version of events and points out how lacking in integrity they are of having an agenda against them. Try to cast specific villans who have dared to challenge them and don't indulge them: Piers Morgan, palace staff, etc.

- Are addicted to causing drama, even if they know some people won't be fooled. As long as enough people take their side so that they feel the drama they are causing is on their terms, and they generate enough coverage/controversy/anger/sycophancy to, in Jameela's words, 'add to my relevance'.

- Highly inflated and distorted image of themselves as 'crusaders', blowing open the hypocrisy and cruelty of 'The Firm' (Megain) or valiantly fighting white racist patriarchy and celebrity culture (Jameela calling herself the 'Trojan Horse' of Hollywood). Actually obsessed with being celebrities themselves and perfectly prepared to be cruel to those they see as less important than them (everyone), to claw their way to maximum adulation/publicity as a substitute for genuine human relations that they are too messed up to value.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Persephonehasreturned

Is there more of an unmitigated arsehole in the celebrity woke activist field than this woman? Surely not.

She absolutely loves going for Kim Kardashian. When she brought out that body make up range, Jameela was there, decrying it. Kim, for all her obvious flaws and immense privilege has psoriasis. Kim brings out supportive shape wear for pregnancy women, Jameela is here, decrying it.

I have psoriasis and have had a pregnancy that resulted in a full term baby rather than an early termination (I’m pro-choice, not making a pro-life argument), Kim’s offerings speak to me a whole lot more than Jameela screaming for woke points does. If she has no experience or understanding of something, she could just be quiet for a change.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I want someone to write up a whole essay on why Playing It Straight was soooooo “problematic” and then tag her in it 😂
If only! We all know what she’ll say to defend herself though:

“I was homophobic then, just like I used to be a misogynist. Internalised homophobia because I am queer but not ready to discuss it. I have learned so much and grown beyond and now I am cleverer than everyone. It wasn’t really my fault that I did the show, I needed the money because as a brown woman it was the only paid presenting gig I could get (that also involved a free holiday and full wardrobe budget). Also I was attacked by killer bees on the set and diagnosed with cancer minutes before filming so it was a very difficult time for me, I would rather not remember that trauma. Trust me that I have grown as a person and am now the best possibly ally to the gays in the entire world”

• Haha
  • Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
So the singer Sia was being called out on twitter yesterday for not using autistic actors in her movie about them. Guess who came out with an impossibly relevant anecdote right after that.

Yes, yes, you are the WOKE QUEEN Jameela, but did the audition really happen?

I feel a bit mean calling her out like this anonymously on a forum, and I believe she does have a mild form of EDS, but she reminds me a lot of a co-worker who embellishes her life stories everyday, and insert herself into every trending topic of the day. JJ must have wiped her post history because it has so many inconsistencies.
9E8C6A6B-C893-4C2D-AB5A-38CCA2F12D1B.jpeg
CE9CC07D-5C70-406B-B20D-43EDBAB64878.jpeg

Glad to see someone calling her out

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Because JJ loves othering- "older women, I'm not one of them!" Just say women and be done with it, JJ. Because it's not something that just affects "older women". It has been a problem for all women for many, many years now
Surely she should say people with wrinkles or wrinkle havers? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Yikes. I've got my issues with JJ, but saying an assault can't have happened because a woman didn't go to the police is not it.

• Heart

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Genuine question and I'm not trying to be funny or smart but can you explain what you mean by her being fitter and more athletic than most thin people? I don't know a lot about Lizzo but this seems to be an incredibly broad and sweeping statement to make so I'm genuinely interested in the answer
I probably shouldn't have used 'most' because I don't know what the actual data is on how many thin people do x amount of cardio and strength training per week or whatever... But Lizzo is known for doing a lot of both (strength training and cardio - mostly skipping and spinning I think - her trainer has an Instagram if you're interested). I know an awful lot of thin people who can't do 10 mins of cardio without getting out of breath and wouldn't be able to lift a 20kg barbell. It's 2020 and feels like it's well past time we stopped perpetuating the idea of thin = healthy and fat = unhealthy/unfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Wonder if she's pissed off that KK is getting attention and actually doing something about the Brendan Bernard's awful situation. Its exactly what she what she wants to be famous for.
But doing something like that would have to involve a lot more work than setting up an Instagram account or filming stupid videos with fart noises.

She’s all talk, and we all know it.

Kim Kardashian is “problematic” in plenty of ways and I personally do not like her, but her work for prison reform is admirable. I know I’d rather be stuck next to her at a dinner party than our Jameela who’s main crusade in life is against other women, detox teas (are these even a thing anymore?) and supporting the likes of Danielle Muscato’s wish to use the women’s loos.

The detox teas thing particularly annoys me because she attacks the women who promote and possibly use them instead of the companies that sell them, not realising that influencers and celebrities are as susceptible to diet culture pressure as anyone else, if not more so, and some of them might be hiding an eating disorder or body dysmorphia behind these ads.

Anyway, Jameela Jamil is the poster child for this modern, soft boy version of activism that doesn’t actually achieve anything, but yet they all pat themselves on the back for being such superior people because they retweeted something admonishing racists and put their pronouns in their bio.

If she were to actually do something useful for marginalised people rather than just take the piss out of other women disguised as activism, then I’d probably die of shock.

• Heart

obsessivelocust

I'm still banned from Twitter, but I don't think it's actually to do with my Jameela content as that was up for months. Plus no reasonable person could consider what I've written libellous, when a lot of it corroborates what Jameela herself has said about her abusive upbringing, and I think it's pretty reasonable to explain how someone who says they're allergic to their own tears is an attention-seeking liar in all kinds of other ways too.

But Jameela has just pissed me off again by contacting me on Instagram with personal information about my real experience of her lowest cancer lies, and using the classic narcissist tactics of deny, attack, reverse victim and offender to insist she was deaf at school and did have cancer (despite showing zero signs of either). She has no shame and will literally lie about things that others KNOW are not true.

So attached is my original tweet thread talking about when I knew her. Plus some nasty unsolicited comments from her cruel fellow sociopath liar mother Shireen to me. If you share, please also explain that the TES article I linked to:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tes.com/news/ms-stenzhorn-and-mr-bird-jameela-jamil-0?amp
is to demonstrate that Shireen is still friends with the classroom assistant who physically assaulted and made disgusting violent sexual comments to me - Yvonne Stenzhorn - and that Jameela calls her her favourite 'teacher'. So this shows how detached from reality they are.

Feel free to share it all wherever you like. I want to be done with these narcissist sociopaths who lie every time they open their mouths. I want this record but I want to try and move on from them, despite my experiences that has made me particularly angry and upset by their harmful pernicious behaviour.

First ten screenshots attached - see my next posts for the rest (some may be out of order).

*EDIT: looks like I can attach more than ten screenshots, but they're all out of order so you'll have to piece them together if you want to share.*

Screenshots

Screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Despite her habit of cherry-picking the few supportive tweets, retweeting them and telling everyone that the majority agree with her, she got ratioed.

When a reply to a tweet gets more likes than the tweet it was replying to, usually indicating the unpopularity or stupidity of the original tweet).

6FB9CEEC-C7C3-431F-8333-1F42EA7C3823.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

DietGossip

VIP Member
Jameela: Don't dogpile on people, think about their mental health!
Also Jameela to her 3 million followers: Here's the names of the accounts who are trolling me, look at how horrible they are :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22