Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
hahaha how condescending - I gather plenty are fake but they make me laugh that’s all I said - it seems like when you actually comment something positive plenty try and change your mind by picking apart what you have said !
Jake went on a breast feeding forum on fb some weeks ago where people where discussing a question ‘he’ had asked on Instagram!
Someone from the fb group messaged him to say it was being discussed.
He joined the group,screen shot peoples names and posted them on his Instagram !
They WERE NOT troll comments!
The peoples names he posted had their inboxes flooded with nasty messages from some of his kiddie fans abusing them.
He went further, posting the name of the girl who told him his question was being discussed.He threw her under the bus too calling her ‘ the mole’
It’s called ‘ doxxing’

More recently he posted a poll asking who was going to download his song.. all those who voted ‘no’ had their names plastered all over his insta story’s.
Again,these people had his maniac fans abusing them!
I DMd him asking if he was allowed to posts peoples names as he does not have their permission ( no hate ,no trolling )
His response to me was’ ill do what I like’ then he blocked me!
Trolling isn’t acceptable but ,if you do not agree with his narrative or question something he says or does he shouts troll!
I’ve seen him go for people time and again on insta & on Twitter.
So much so,many,on here ,have reported him to Instagram.
I also followed him for some time however, I’ve seen so much of his vile behavior,along with him pimping his baby out without a thought to his consent or privacy I now know he’s an egotistical, nasty individual.
P.S
Sophie blocked me too.. obviously instructed to do so by Jake.
(I’ve never ,ever commented or interacted with her!!!!!)

Reactions: 20

quinzel

VIP Member
I am cringing at the way Sophie is holding the bottle to feed Leo. Full of air, not even tipped up properly, you know, day 1 stuff. No wonder he had/has colic!

Reactions: 19

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Instagram has become the 3rd entity within his relationship with Sophie. Can you actually imagine what it’s like? He wakes up, and immediately picks up his phone, opens Instagram up and starts filming himself... sitting in his bed, talking into his phone.... it’s so weird. He’s not living a real life - he’s constantly performing for Instagram, even if he doesn’t realise it or even if he’s not doing it intentionally- by constantly videoing himself like this in what should be private family moments he’s taking himself out of the reality of it and turning it into a performance. It’s sad. He’s clearly got a lot of insecurities and needs rhe validation he gets online. I’m not sure how long Sophie is going to put up with her & her kids playing second fiddle to Instagram....
He had the absolute bare faced cheek to tell Sophie, on camera not long ago that she needed to be more present in the moment with Leo. WHILST FILMING LEO

I actually think he’s addicted to social media (I know we all are to an extent) but it’s like he doesn’t realise how much he’s over sharing.

He doesn’t hold the baby, exercise, have a bath and even sometimes go to the toilet without filming it. It’s mind blowing

He’s just so intense and full on. He’d be a laugh for a couple of hours or on a night out but imagine living with it 24/7

Jake “ask me ANYTHING” includes ‘work related in his question

someone asks if he’s working at the moment and he gets all offended and says he wouldn’t ask people that. Don’t tell people to ask you ANYTHING then you absolute idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Just a wee song update for those of you who want to download it if you haven’t already or download again if you have, it’s now sitting at 21😭😂

In other news he’s had his hair done so expect even more eye fucking to the camera today than usual🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

FauxShow

He’s one smug bastard
He really shouldn't be. He's obviously desperate for cash, him and Lord Farquard can't parent their baby properly for shit despite both being at home, and his main source of fame, social media, has turned against him.

The best thing this guy can do is delete social media, speak to his GP, and get a proper job to support his (soon to be broken) family

• Haha

Sick of the bs

Does he suffer from split personality disorder?
I think he has ADHD and anxiety - keeps plugging those gummy bear things. I think he might be only just keeping his head above the water and is struggling with the massive life change of becoming a dad. Sometimes I feel like he goes on a bit too much about how much he loves being a dad. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself as well as us.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I see people were mistaken that this was still a rave thread😂

This is the thing with zinfluencers, lots of people don’t see anything wrong with everything being a constant ad🙄 They actually aspire to be like them hence why we have so many home, cleaning, blogger accounts. Instagram is saturated with them & I’m sorry but they’re not all there because they love cleaning or showing off their clothes, home etc. People see them sitting about on their arse all day doing nothing & getting paid for it or getting things for free and think I could do that🤷🏼‍♀️ What a sad world we live in now where people want, want, want but only give the minimum in return, I would actually have more respect for them if they worked & done their influencing, I would then say they deserved it all👍🏼

That was genuinely why I followed Jake for so long because he was funny (loved the TikToks, Rose & Barbara, even the icks when he first started them) he didn’t take himself too seriously & above all he did just want to make people laugh and he wasn’t sucked into all that ad, promoting shite mentality. Now he has went completely the opposite way, the constant ads, being on the beg all the bloody time & parading his son all over social media🙄 The laughs are now few & far between because he’s a negative Nigel who has realised crying troll will get him more attention than blocking & deleting them, he outs people all over social media so they then get lynched by his fans who ironically are so angry about the ‘trolls’ they don’t even realise that they’ve then become the trolls, you couldn’t write this shit😂

Sorry if it sounds like a longwinded rant🤦🏼‍♀️ Just a bit of perspective for people who wander on thinking we are all just Jake haters😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Oh Jake, watching your stories is painful. Stop holding Leo like you are flaunting a fancy watch. Hold him close, skin to skin etc....
You can see Soph is fed up of him, I was going to say I can't see the relationship lasting but she is just as fame hungry as he is so they are likely to last.

Another question just asking what work he has coming up and he’s being salty about it.

What he meant to say was ‘ask me anything - as long as it’s just telling me what a great dad I am, how funny I am, how hot I am, how I’m a great boyfriend, how great I am with Freddy. Absolutely don’t mention my ‘full time job’
He’s really got a chip on his shoulder these days. That question could have genuinely been from a fan wanting to know what he would be doing next but he’s now just treating everyone as if they’re a troll!

Ibizagirl_99

I know he has just had a baby and he’s got his own nickname etc but i find all the ‘lion’ stuff and calling him ‘champ’ on his stories abit off considering it’s azayliah’s parents name for her
I said this earlier on in the thread. He was calling Leo "Little Lion" loads when Azaylia was losing her fight for life, which I found so disrespectful; disgusting, in fact. Glad others are noticing it too.

He doesn't follow Ashley Cain and I don't think he actually likes him, but he clearly knows about Azaylia and has vaguely alluded to her plight before. I nearly messaged telling him to fuck off with the lion emoji but couldn't be arsed in the end.

I can't believe I used to really like him and find him funny. He is so irritating now and all the cheesy shit he writes about always being there for Leo every day, and then immediately replying from Leo's account ("Love you Dad") makes me want to vom. 🤮 He really is desperate for the Daddy Diaries!!!

Reactions: 18

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
In a week? I’ve followed him for about a year and still enjoy his stories! He’s not for everyone but I think he’s funny
What’s funny about showing your baby shitting himself and every detail of his medical history, waking your mum up whenever she’s helping out and constantly having a camera in her face, posting Fred’s school to 900k followers, troll baiting, selling shit that obviously doesn’t work (cbd and all the gym equipment as one example), moaning how little time you have whilst posting 48 stories before breakfast....genuinely think I’m missing something?

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I dunno how anyone can take Wayne Linekar seriously. What a joke of a man. He’s just so greasy, sleazy and behaves like an 18 year old. He’s got to be up in his 60s?

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Someone said he’s always on Instagram he said stories are only 15 seconds long each so it’s only about ten minutes of his day in total. What a load of shit!

asdfgh77

It’s crap that he’s done that to you. From what I could see, there was nothing outrageous being posted. He’s turned into a complete dickhead and I think it’s becoming more apparent to people. I hope you’re ok.
ive reported the stories with everyone’s names in, if you could do the same! Blocked too so can someone let me know if they go- thanks!

Sick of the bs

Omg 🤣 I messaged him to say the lads name was Wright - I didn't mention anything else like the old man comment - just that he wasn't saying TV. Also told him to switch off comments...
He's blocked me and I got this! 🤣
I'm part of the problem apparently.
But he has deleted his naming and shaming pic so....
Screenshot_20210509_095938.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sick of the bs

I'm cringing for him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ he's called out another person for a fairly benign comment about Leo being 70 or a baby - I mean I've seen much much worse and I've probably said similar myself ('oh bless him he looks a little old man' or something). In the scheme of things it's not that bad but Jake's not happy and has plastered his comment on his stories (as per...) But, he's asked why he's got TV in his username (thinking the lad likes to think he's a TV legend or something) but his name ends in a T ffs and the V might be for 5 or added on because there were loads of other people with the same name!
He needs to get the fuck off the gram pronto.

• Heart