Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I love that this FULL TIME EMPLOYED MAN (aka spending all the time on social media 48 FUCKING STORIES IN 24 hours ) trolls these comments then looks to see if the insta names are the same as tattle and blocks them ….

he’s sooo FUCKING NEEDY, it’s beyond exhausting. The headaches he must suffer from being so dehydrated from being SUCH A THIRSTY FUCKER.

Again, THE SONG IS SHIT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Because they are all massive narcissistic see you next tuesdays.

It’s like the old type of school bullying. Get your friends all riled up on your behalf and stand back and watch the drama.
I honestly think it’s so pathetic and childish that a grown man in his 30s has the interest or inclination to even be bothered with this nonsense. Like, seriously. He needs to grow up. It’s so juvenile. He’s honestly behaving like a stupid teenager. He’s meant to be a grown man. The man of the house. A father. A partner. Not some bitchy little girl, spending all his energy on having a rant at random people online. It’s just Instagram Jake - stop taking it & yourself so seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Sick of the bs

Omg I'm so glad I've found this thread! The man is a nutter! He thinks he's being so clever! And the "icks" with the false laugh 🤦‍♀️😭 biggest ick of all is him doing fucking icks. Jeez!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Crying in the bath thinking about his dad. First thing he does, film it for Instagram. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. Who even thinks to film that. Attention seeking

• Angry
  • Sick

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
It's only 7am and he's off again!!!! 😱

Social media is toxic and his addiction is completely out of control. Actively tagging people to incite hatred is completely out of order!

He needs rehab at this point. I'm not even joking.
Why is he on a breastfeeding group when they have formula fed from the start?

What he is doing is called doxxing I think, I remember when ptwm did it to a follower but there's to many threads on her to trawl through to find out if it's illegal lol

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Why, why, why🤬
If taking photos of your baby son when he’s full off shit is the first thing you do instead of cleaning him up and making him comfortable then you need a fucking punch in the head!! What a disgusting Dad. Where’s Sophie, why is she allowing this! Filthy money grabbing bastards! 🤢

• Sick

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think having a £3500 workout mirror but walking around in fake Gucci from Turkey just fully sums up influencers doesn’t it 😂

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I think Jake is seriously addicted to his phone and insta. Can you get therapy for insta addiction? I think he needs it before Sophie boots him out.

Snarkysnarky

After the way that he responds to what seem to be genuine questions, I hope people stop asking him things and his engagement goes down. He’s got such an arrogant attitude, only wanting all glowing, arse licking comments about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Dear Jake & Sophie ….

AKA Begging twats. I feel embarrassed & irritated that you the shirtless FUCK, who spends FAR TOO MUCH time on social media (that’s your only job) he’s begging people to download his shit - it’s pathetic.
I know you read here …..
GET A FUCKING REAL JOB.

• Heart

FauxShow

Reported them all for (ironically) bullying and harassment.

What an utter fucking c*nt. What a show he's made of himself and what a piss poor example he is to those 2 boys

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Jake spreads to be kind whilst sending 900,000 fans after anyone who dares disagree. He can get in the bin. He’s a narcissist

• Heart
  • Angry

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fred isn’t in a car seat is he? For his age he needs to be in a high back booster? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m more concerned about Jake sharing his school badge AGAIN! Jesus Christ Jake, put your phone down!

I wish he’d stop filming the kids for content and just go back to being a pineapple or something 😂

• Haha