Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Does anyone else think he acts as if he’s a single dad or is that just the narcissist in him that says I, I, I, me, me, me🙄 It’s always I fed him, I changed his nappy, I done this, I done that, I read a news article yesterday that was saying the baby needs an operation☹ even in that it was I was changing him, I noticed the lump, I called the doctor, he never gives sophie credit for anything. I do wonder if she’s struggling a bit or if he’s taking right over just to paint this picture that he does it all. Even taking him away to his Mum’s for a few days by himself screams to me ‘look at me, I’m the best dad ever’. I do actually think sometimes she maybe gets fed up with it all & does just want to enjoy her life with her kids with maybe some ads for clothes etc but Jake is grabbing everything that he can get his hands on😠 Who knows🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the matter with the baby? Why’s he having an operation?

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I thought Jamie was better than getting involved with Jake. Though out of interest I looked at Jamie’s Instagram and his profile photo looks nothing like him!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s an ad for the gym. He’s now shown off the gym, showed there is a pool in the background, showed that you can leave your baby in safe hands in the crèche without worrying, now oh look there’s a tennis court that he’s laying down on with a tag. He’s been paid for it, either that or they are getting free memberships which is basically the same thing
Is it the David Lloyd??

Gers76

Chatty Member
A fellow ADHD peep - no he’s just a muggy beggy cunt. Sick of people being arseholes and then people saying “oh maybe it’s this maybe it’s that” … he doesn’t have ADHD his self esteem is far too healthy. He’s just a twat addicted to the buzz of social media and the sycophants who kiss his arse.
FACT.
He actually does have ADHD he spoke about it when he done dancing on ice