Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I don’t know if you can buy likes on instagram but she had 120 ish likes for hours and then all of a sudden she’s just got 300 or so more in the space of half an hour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Merry Christmas ya fucking dirty animals!!!!
Best thread for a bloody good laugh about this desperate cunt and his beard...not forgetting Norbert the ever eating midget.....
Off to enjoy a proper real Christmas at Cunk castle with the family.
See ya Boxing day ❤❤❤❤
Merry Christmas Phili🎄🎅🎁🥰

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
I swear Zelda called fakey babe when she was talking to him on the grinch outfit
---
Shouldn’t that say sons fakey??? Poor Freddie left out again
---
The grief post is up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
I seriously hope he doesn’t do an actual pity post tomorrow 🙄
He did it today instead 😂😂got in early

Last edited:
  • Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Very happy to say my boy came home last night with Mr Cunk, via MacDonalds for a big Mac.

And do you know what, fakey. Mr Cunk is my lads step dad. Of 27 years. He's raised him as his own. He's the one who took him and his mates to rugby practice. To hospital appointments. To Hull University. To bring him back the day before the first lockdown. To collect him from London.
Will you be doing that with Freddie??? And my boy doesn't have to tell him, "whos the boss", you cunt .
The one thing about that trip is not one of them will be enjoying it.
Fab news @Philimena cunk ❤

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He wishes he owned a scrapyard 😂 I know a English man who owns a scrapyard and he is extremely wealthy. (I get it though as they look like they haven’t a pot to piss in when when they are in the yard lol 😂) what’s going on with his face??? is he filtering it the opposite way now instead of trying to look gaunt??
You are so right, he wishes @Jessica_Rabbit

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Merry Christmas all ❤
Merry Christmas Stargirl! 😘💗😘💗
---
Best thread for a bloody good laugh about this desperate cunt and his beard...not forgetting Norbert the ever eating midget.....
See ya Boxing day ❤❤❤❤
Merry Christmas Cunky! 💗😘💗😘
---
Well Gormless Gail will eat those cookies and that carrot is bigger than that cunt's cock! 🥕🥕🥕🥕

412444589_734050218696515_8477312661978174471_n.jpg
412568964_772301164737823_5012407144655925239_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
See ya Boxing day ❤❤❤❤
Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with the family ❤

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
They are probably going to use the gifted tickets today😡Better bring some extra cash as prices seem ridiculous for food and the rides.👍She seriously needs to give her head a wobble and go find a job.He is seriously deluded if he thinks his career is ever going to take off.No regular income they must be in so much debt👍

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
She said a couple of days, Freddie hasn’t been seen so I guess he was at his dads for Christmas
Dont think Freddie has ever gone to his dads for the whole christmas day? Zelda is being very vague about the house move and vague about how long she is staying with them ?
Zelda will be paying a fortune putting her dogs in kennels at Christmas.Nothing more important than getting her scary face on his stories.Looks like the entire Christmas was like them beige cheap and boring.
yep though that aswell about the dogs being put in kennels, why cant she bring them to Fakes? or is Maris afraid of them? I think he might be? Didn’t she put them in kennels when she had him when they went on tattlemoon?

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Christ that jacket is absolutely minging she is such a filthy dirty bitch it looks like there is snot all over it and doesn’t she realise her tits have escaped you could park a bloody bus between that gap and she definitely looks like a lady of night with her naff pointy shoes and her fake little YSL handbag 🤡
I've just noticed, is that a fag burn? See that hole? 😂

Screenshot_20231216-195256~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
God zelda already tidying up😳Go chill woman and enjoy your time with the chosen ones😳As obviously no one else matters but your arrogant prick of a son.Filming her already and you can tell she loves the attention😳