Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Sorry to had to endure that.

He clearly needs medication for the ADHD he claims to have.

Yeah that’s literally what she said she’s not having him claim he taught Leo to walk when she does lol
And then she said: "He won't like this video but I don't care."

So she's a selfish, narcissistic arsehole. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? Jake learnt from the master!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm sure Sophie said they went halves on the trip

Reactions: 10
Whilst I was in an induced coma in June my daughter learnt to walk! I missed it all but my family got it all on video. They didn’t post it on socials though HOWEVER I’m glad they’ve missed him walking, selfish twats going to NYC

Reactions: 15
Wow nanny stories saying Jake told her not to record or post Leo walking but she’ll do it anyway as she don’t care lol
Yeah cos the attention seeker wants to do a big reveal and be like over the top screaming cos finally the kid has taken a few steps. Can't stand Nanny QVC but there's no denying the kid has come on leaps and bounds in just the few days she's had him, amazing what a bit of interaction can do. Soph should try it.

I don't know what's worse your bad luck at having to endure the fuck wit that is Jake Quickenden or them getting extras just because he's a Z lister! He's a nobody. There's confirmation why soph puts up with his hideous behaviour, she probably feels like a poor man's Kim Kardashian, getting extras ffs!!

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 9
No one forced him to go on holiday, maybe if he hadn’t took the piss and goaded her so much about how old she was when she first walked she wouldn’t. He’s fair game, just bants isn’t it?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.