Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is golden! Thanks for posting. Acting like an arse, just like we all expect.

Reactions: 19
I came here after watching the New York stories and this doesn’t disappoint. WHAT THE ACTUAL CRINGING HELL IS GOING ON. Is he actually for real, if you want to tell us you’re gay Jake just say and take the stupid clothes and jewellery off.

Reactions: 15
This isn’t surprising. I’m sorry you had to deal with this attention seeking arsewipe

Now he’s even using her birthday as an excuse to up his engagement rate on Insta Her birthday and their last day today so I’m expecting him to do some big gesture for the gram

Reactions: 8
All about him. He knows he’s not easy, bet he needs her blah. How about just telling her how wonderful she is, how much you and the boys love her and how she’s a great mother or something instead of making it all about you. Really nice that you decided to take her on holiday away from the kids on her birthday though. Maybe she’d have liked to have spent it with Leo and Fred her other two children?

Can someone post the birthday insta post please? I’m blocked

Reactions: 6
Brace yourselves for all the shit, when they get home .

Reactions: 7
Jesus, what an absolute knobber...it's all about him ..

This isn’t surprising. I’m sorry you had to deal with this attention seeking arsewipe
I'm sorry, but I would have Knocked the annoying cunt out. Totally worth being arrested. He's got a fucking screw loose...

Reactions: 10
He is such a conceited prick… even dopey’s birthday wish is made all about him and as everyone always says on here he definitely reads tattle because how many times recently has someone mentioned about he must be hard to live with or be around… still no mention of poor lil frieddie… I may have to actually unfollow him when he goes off to footloose and can’t bare to hear him whine on about missing them all etc etc he’s such a nob jockey

Reactions: 12
Now he’s even using her birthday as an excuse to up his engagement rate on Insta Her birthday and their last day today so I’m expecting him to do some big gesture for the gram
Anyone else find it odd that he never mentioned this NY trip was for her birthday? In fact he framed it like he was taking her for a break (because she works soooo hard ) also him being a diva doesnt At all shock me I told y’all bout those guys who did some work on his house who were Told not to ask for drinks and couldn’t use the loo then also had to repeatedly chase after their money because turkey teeth was expecting it all for free in return for a shout out on his insta with barely 800k followers (yes that’s a lot but not really for an “influencer”

Reactions: 12
Don’t find it odd because if he had mentioned her birthday earlier, it would have taken some of the attention off of him. What I do find odd is the fact they paid half each for the trip. If he can’t treat her for her birthday what a prick. Money’s probably tight as he not done any ads for a few days and he obviously splashed out on his new designer gear and tasteful jewellery

Wow nanny stories saying Jake told her not to record or post Leo walking but she’ll do it anyway as she don’t care lol

Reactions: 19
Absolutely despise Jake and Sophie as much as the next person on this thread but can’t help thinking how awful his mum is being by getting Leo to walk when they aren’t there. She’s actually revelling in it. I know not all parents witness their child’s first steps but she is actually trying to make sure that they don’t.

Reactions: 8
Maybe this is her revenge for him taking the piss out of her constantly
Jokes aside, yes it is a bit mean.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.