Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full outfit (with boots & jewellery) £25 top.

I love that (Hi Jake 👋) created and deleted one of his many profiles on here. Obviously, tattle doesn’t bother you as we are all “sad trolls” … but imagine being in NY, on a romantic break, whilst looking after numerous social media accounts, posting 70+ stories a day of nothing then creating a profile & writing on a forum you never look at.

It’s like the pub version of Michael Flately ….

Edit : he looks like he should be flogging kitchen roll …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I love that (Hi Jake 👋) created and deleted one of his many profiles on here. Obviously, tattle doesn’t bother you as we are all “sad trolls” … but imagine being in NY, on a romantic break, whilst looking after numerous social media accounts, posting 70+ stories a day of nothing then creating a profile & writing on a forum you never look at.

He looks like a hormonal 50yr old been dumped after his tinder date saw him in daylight..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Soapy must be desperate for fame/money.. fancy being seen in broad daylight with this bleeping 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I've got second hand cringe for her.

Juan sheet....⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍

Jake's new role when he returns from his triumphant New York tour...Juan sheet..
9327_Profile_Pic_14.06_400x400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soapy must be desperate for fame/money.. fancy being seen in broad daylight with this bleeping 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Juan sheet....⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍
she wants fame and not having to work at ALL costs and that’s a big COST lol she’s to dim to of done her homework before shacking up with turkey teeth. She obviously didn’t realise that he’s not famous at all just a desperate x-factor reject and now she’s stuck with IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Juan sheet....⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍

Jake's new role when he returns from his triumphant New York tour...Juan sheet..
View attachment 989800
thats him … my brother just texted saying he looks like he’s on a stag do dressed as a gay flamenco dancer (who can’t dance) but likes to stamp to make his heels clatter as he likes the sound 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jake thinks he is being so meta, self-aware and deprecating when he takes the piss out of pictures of himself being an influencer…’hey tattlers, the jokes on you, I am just joking around’. Except, there are hundreds of pics out there of him posing, trying (but failing) to be an influencer.

At Least his posing pics are so bad and cringe it’s funny. Better than the ones where he is almost chomping on his baby’s head with close ups of his humongous gnashes.

Bet they both start being tactile and pretending to be loved up; we can see for ourselves there is zero chemistry there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole narrative he uses about being banter is total and utter BS. He is soooooo desperate to be a fully fledged influencer it’s embarrassing 🤢 He’s 33, acts and dresses like he’s 12 but looks nearer 40. How can anyone follow him or take him seriously 🤯
Also how weird that Sophie has just started following Dan Osbornes mum on Instagram? Her & Jake seem to have some weird obsession with the Jossa/Osbornes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah not Jake just saw at panto

Nah female and still in uk
Pinedee not being rude but why you on this thread 🤣 jake is the most vain narcissistic defensive sell out of all time .. a walking ICK and your coming on tattle saying jake was good in panto! I think you’ve got lost… bye Felicia 👋

Reactions: 14
Honestly I don’t mind pinedee saying he was good in panto, that’s their opinion they’ve not just signed up to tattle for that and they aren’t trying to tell us what we can say so that’s fine for me. We are all entitled to an opinion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.