Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
She seriously needs to give it a rest and go sort her head out.Boring posts and even more boring food videos which look🤢🤢As for Zelda not wanting to be filmed it’s because she needs to put her over the top make up on.
IMG_8929.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yeah, this was an old ad reposted. Why, who knows?

He's being very quiet today. Zelda was saying she went out with her invisible sister today and had a very bad migraine. Maybe he has the hump because mummy doesn't want to do a "funny TikTok". 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I swear this is an old advert. I remember remarking about the amount of wine on the side.

Is he trying to make himself look in demand like her?

---
Jesus Christ, his fashion sense is atrocious! 🤢

402530264_665600245644050_3206819538725342531_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I wasn’t sure if that was actual ‘Jo Malone’ ?? if so yes that was certainly gifted as one of her bridesmaids is a PA to one of the managers in a Jo Malone shop/boutique whatever the fuck they call it! Jo Malone is really not that big of a deal as they like to think they are imo and if you remember they made a big deal about going to Jo Malone in London for their wedding scent but her mate had obviously organised that for free but they didn’t say it was ‘gifted’ then when of course it fucking was if one of her mates works there as a PA!!! Their bots followers are thick as shit like them but nothing gets past Tattle!
That Gingerbread candle is £55. Utter rip-off.

• Wow
  • Heart

MissMona

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Joon

VIP Member
I knew he was crabbing the cage!.. No way that was a professional fight, he broke two rules within one minute and just got told off? Superglue 😂😂😂

No he thinks he’s more Tom Cruise😂 Where’s all his ‘fans’ with their clipboards looking for autographs now then seeing as he’s such a big actor and an MMA champion fighter 🙄 oh my god he’s tragic 😂

Jaysus would you be arsed? it looks like the craic is 90 with these party animals! most of them are drinking water 😂 but I spy a big wine glass 🍷 in front of Fakey and he looks pissed in that photo with the waitress 🍷🍷👀
---

OMG 😂😂😂 Someone needs to find that and upload it 😂😂😂 im shit at that where’s @CrazyBaldhead ??
🐔I can't do it either but it's worth watching lol 😆 x

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I've never met these people ( thank fuck ) but I dislike them , they are very snide

VC10

VIP Member
That's the ones,thanks jeanie :giggle:
---
Penny just dropped! Flapz new island is just about identical to zeldas isn't it?

Not an original idea in her head its beige grey or copied from her mother in law,
She's just as enabled with begging and scrounging for gifted freebies as well 😖

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fuck me. Now he’s done another interview in OK about his time in the Jungle 🤦🏻‍♀️ 9 fucking years ago and every year he comes out the woodwork spouting the same crap. Oh and has had to mention this time how he used to watch it with his dad 😴 Never known anyone dine out so much on things from so long ago. He really is so desperate, tragic and embarrassing. Also shows how downmarket OK magazine is now to even keep entertaining him. Sorry I can’t link it but it’s nothing we’ve not all read a thousand times before 😂
More regurgitated shit. 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Incase anyone mentions the tattoo which will lead to the fight which will lead to the money which will lead to Paul donating his purse and Fakey being a greedy fucker keeping it all.
Why’s his face so squint? Everything leans to the left, like he’s been slapped hard on the right hand side of his face and it’s cartooned to the left.
He’s seething about Sam Thomson isn’t he? 😂😂
It’s caving in on itself! Couldn’t happen to a better bloke!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
so wait .. mr family man must have stopped in a hotel last night for this morning because In that reel he said he hoped the kids went to bed for Sophie. I assumed he was back at TFM.

it says it all when Vicky and Ferne sound more intellectual than him (Vicky is so annoying but Ferne should not be giving any air time with her dodgy past.
I thought that was a hotel gym he was in earlier. Yet another night away from his precious family that wasn’t necessary. As for VP, FM & him, three of the most viliest people to ever be on I’m a celeb and that’s saying a lot when you think of some of the past contestants.
---
Where his tattoo gone??? View attachment 2570452
Other wrist. It’s clear on the photo Crazy put up a little while ago

• Heart