Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I thought that was a hotel gym he was in earlier. Yet another night away from his precious family that wasn’t necessary. As for VP, FM & him, three of the most viliest people to ever be on I’m a celeb and that’s saying a lot when you think of some of the past contestants.
---

Other wrist. It’s clear on the photo Crazy put up a little while ago
oh I thought it was on the left wrist 😂 never mind…. how fucking obvious he had his grubby hand covering it the greedy cunt! And also the arrogance of him to think that they would ask him about it! It’s all me me me! No one is interested in that shitshow of a “fight” even Paul not on tv doing interviews and he donating all his money and still nobody is interested! Get over yourself ‘too Quick Quickenden’!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Redtea2

VIP Member
Can't have been much of a relaxing weekend for boulders, she looks like she's been ate and thrown up ....
---

Where's Cunty supposed to be working this week, or is he hanging out for KSI to call him
All the z listers who got prime and sad count advertised it for weeks and never got a freebie 🤣🤣

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
There was a clip of Woody and I put it on the Wiki. The person who put it on YouTube closed their account so it sadly no longer exists. 😂
So there WAS one clip of him 😂 one.

In fairness, I haven’t spied the wiki in ages. I don’t like watching him anyway, but I saw 10 sec of an interview and he’s just painful - nothing feels natural, nothing.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
What made me laugh is now all of a sudden his father and brother used to be boxers. He's never said anything like that before. The twat's such a bullshitter! 💯
---

It would be avid viewing. He'd end up having a complete breakdown from not having a phone and he'd be fucking manic. 😂😂 He'd end up being sectioned! 😂😂
---
Put your phone down Flapz and enjoy your weekend. Let's hope you're wearing a balaclava!

I hate that table. 🤢 It looks like it's made out of rotten scaffolding planks. What's in that bowl - vomit?

View attachment 2565261View attachment 2565262
---
Can't believe this time last week we were all so excited about the prospect of him getting splattered across the ring. That shitshow has been forgotten about by everybody so quickly but he's the only one still going on and on.

Bore off you ugly prick.

View attachment 2565266
---
I wouldn't hold your breath RatBoy for a "next tour". Absolutely no sign of "gifted" anywhere the begging tramp. 🤬

View attachment 2565274
---
Funny he remembers today but I haven't seen him wearing a poppy in the run-up. Just like last year.
View attachment 2565278
More virtue-signalling......

....and not doing.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 13/11/23

WTF is Sophie doing the utter imbecile? One way to break your necks if you slipped and fell. 🤬

---
Wiki Ref: 14/11/23

Sophie moaning about the weather and feeling SO de-energised and SO demotivated but she's booked flights to America to see her sister in February. 🙄

Yet another family holiday without her 'husband'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Always has to be about him. “I have nearly been on every show”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Don’t think he got the engagement he was hoping for on that latest insta post! It’s going to be like the wedding spam all over again isn’t it 🙈 No one gives a fuck fake. Love that he thinks he’s got some kind of MMA/boxing career lined up.

Just to note, I still haven’t got a fucking clue what MMA is!
" mixed martial arts"

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How fake is this? 🤡

---
She's literally clutching at straws now judging by this. Her skin still looks shit and no matter what she does, it's not improving.

Fancy sticking that polystyrene 'artwork' in a bathroom ffs! 😂

403688300_1136849217283924_1409819527894204140_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Penny just dropped! Flapz new island is just about identical to zeldas isn't it?

Not an original idea in her head its beige grey or copied from her mother in law,
I thought that too 😂 its the same size but Zelda and Matts soon to be sold house has a bigger open plan kitchen.

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Zelda’s description of SS bedding it’s soft and beautifully soft 😂😂😂

Wosh flappy would learn that not amount of miracle juices and vitamins will make her feel less blah, her life is meaningless
Zelda is just sooooooo boring…. She has nothing else to say that’s her trouble anyone who sits & chats to strangers with notes about the soaps isn’t normal

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Isn't Polly Parrot's shot of her after night in a hotel? Don't tell me they stayed at the same hotel! Why does she have to drag along anyway? She's a dreadful publicist, so amateur.
The Hoxton in Shepherd's Bush. Rooms start from £179 a night. Obviously split the bill as they were there together. Another slice of the baby carrot for Polly Parrot! 🥕

Screenshot_20231114-103949~2.png

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Why do he always reverse the photo image ? In a car it makes it look as if it's a left-hand drive? Do these camera phones reverse the self-image anyway?
I think phones reverse the image as seen it on other accounts.

VC10

VIP Member
Oh my god. The island looks horrendous!!!! Who would choose to put that in their kitchen. It looks rediculous the way she has it as well. And then they are still putting a table and chairs in as well. A absolute mess.

The more I look at it the worse it looks!!!! She could have turned it and centralised it a bit more. Looks rediculous without a sink or hob on it too. Its so unnecessary and too big for the space.

Absolute divvies!!
All donated / begged / grifted, that's why.....

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Last of the 'big spenders'. I'd be surprised if she actually sold the old dining table set. She had a bloody cheek asking for that amount of money for the 'Quatz like' one when some people give them away on Facebook Marketplace for free.

Screenshot_20231119-094207~2.png