Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he’s getting his name in the hat early (again) for Strictly next year.🤦🏻‍♀️ Please no 🙏🏻 Saying that would be funny to see how he’d cope with any criticism the judges would throw his way.
Also amazes me how much more vocal he is on Twitter compared to his Insta. He’s getting well defensive again on there cos people are calling him out 😂
Strictly is too much hard work for him. Literally a 6 day a week full time and then some

Reactions: 15
Strictly is too much hard work for him. Literally a 6 day a week full time and then some
If he got voted out 1st week 🤞🏻he might just manage it 😂 He’s desperate to get back on TV so is always begging to go on there but he’s definitely started hinting and tagging strictly in earlier than he does usually

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he got voted out 1st week 🤞🏻he might just manage it 😂 He’s desperate to get back on TV so is always begging to go on there but he’s definitely started hinting and tagging strictly in earlier than he does usually
Don’t think he’s big enough for strictly. Strictly seems to get their pick of the crop out of the reality shows. Any that would have him he’s already done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More I think about those snuggy pics the worse I feel for poor Freddie. His hair isn’t styled for a photo, he has sore lips and so far out of that family set up. It’s upset me a lot thinking about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
hope his father is doing what he can to remove him from the situation .
we are having issues with me boyfriends ex she has had a baby with her new boyfriend and completely isolated they’re child . He’s never in family photos he’s always sent to his room on the Xbox out of sight . It’s all about them and the new baby . We have safeguarding at his school helping us to sort it out because he’s telling school that he’s not allowed downstairs or near them . It’s cruel and I feel that’s how they are being with Freddie .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He's preaching to his followers to be kind but yet he was so rude about Naughty Boy when he was in The Castle. That wasn't very kind was it Jake?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t think he’s big enough for strictly. Strictly seems to get their pick of the crop out of the reality shows. Any that would have him he’s already done.
I agree. Even though I didn’t know some of the cast this year, they all have better credentials than him. He’s been begging for years to no avail so fingers crossed. I think since he’s done SAS and changed to a bigger z list management agency, he seems to think he’ll get the TV break he desperately craves. Let’s hope not 🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 11
More I think about those snuggy pics the worse I feel for poor Freddie. His hair isn’t styled for a photo, he has sore lips and so far out of that family set up. It’s upset me a lot thinking about it.
She showed a screenshot of her page to reveal a new post, why does she not look at that & think there’s hardly any pics of Fred🤷🏼‍♀️☹ He’s in 2 pics, 1 of them is an AD, looking at a photo book of a holiday Fred wasn’t on🙄 Nasty fuckers the two of them!!😡
DD59FD8F-C1A1-41AD-AD4B-0A78EFB68E16.png

B11546F7-FE97-45EC-8B01-9B255CD67C8C.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s prancing around with all the dancers again, not sure why he has to take his top off, the creepy fucker. His facial expressions in this story remind me of David Brent doing THAT comic relief dance. I’m sure he’d love Sophie dancing around half naked with a load of handsome young lads. Cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He’s prancing around with all the dancers again, not sure why he has to take his top off, the creepy fucker. His facial expressions in this story remind me of David Brent doing THAT comic relief dance. I’m sure he’d love Sophie dancing around half naked with a load of handsome young lads. Cretin.
He’s a hot mess. Ewwwwwww

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see how he’d feel if it was the other way around and Sophie was working away dancing in her bra with young men wearing clothes! He’d have his face stuck in a tub of his gummies fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As you say it’s not the dancing that’s weird but why his he walking around his workplace with his top off? It’s plain weird

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Jake Quickenden #9 Topless dancing with young girls🕺🏻“Oh no he didn’t!”😳”Oh yes he did!”🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.