Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reviews are genuine , there’s one from my friend x to be fair I think he is getting good reviews as he’s really good at interacting with the audience! (Sorry I know this is a positive post but wanted to put that I know at least one of those messages are legit!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why is he always pouting hes 33 ffs
when hes annoyed with soph he takes it out on fred so sad too watch hes a bully

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211213-175935_Instagram.jpg

This would get alarm bells ringing and prompt me to do something about using my child online if this were me. The fact he has said a weirdo has set up a fake account that uses an image of his 10 month old baby should be enough to stop posting images of his kid online.

Also Jake, you're posting pictures of your children to nearly 1 million people and I highly doubt you know a million people. I post my daughter on my private account and I have just over 70 followers and I know them all. THAT'S the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope he’s following proper guidelines for this giveaway because from his post I very much doubt it.

He’s listed clear things that people must do to enter. Once done they should have an equal chance to win as everyone else who’s entered

adding ‘sharing on stories will go a long way’ implies that you have more chance of winning if you do that AS WELL. Which if it’s a fair draw shouldn’t be the case. He also needs to document and show how the winner was picked to prove he’s not given it to a mate, or just picked whoever DM’s him most. It needs to be TRULY random. If it’s not, they could be in trouble as it’s a business account

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope he’s following proper guidelines for this giveaway because from his post I very much doubt it.

He’s listed clear things that people must do to enter. Once done they should have an equal chance to win as everyone else who’s entered

adding ‘sharing on stories will go a long way’ implies that you have more chance of winning if you do that AS WELL. Which if it’s a fair draw shouldn’t be the case. He also needs to document and show how the winner was picked to prove he’s not given it to a mate, or just picked whoever DM’s him most. It needs to be TRULY random. If it’s not, they could be in trouble as it’s a business account
I bet he will pick somebody he knows personally just so he’s giving it to somebody he knows !!

He also has thousands of people entering so he would need to write every single name down we all know he won’t do that

Reactions: 10
The reviews are genuine , there’s one from my friend x to be fair I think he is getting good reviews as he’s really good at interacting with the audience! (Sorry I know this is a positive post but wanted to put that I know at least one of those messages are legit!) x
Of course he’s really good at interacting with the audience, like everything else in life it has to be the Jake show🙄 Everything is always about him, that’s why he’s such an annoying bleep because he’s obnoxious & attention seeking🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We know damn well he reads here so why hasn’t he picked up on the fact his baby is very delayed and needs some sort of assessment? I work with kids and the way he just sits and lolls his head about with a vacant expression is very concerning

I bet he will pick somebody he knows personally just so he’s giving it to somebody he knows !!

He also has thousands of people entering so he would need to write every single name down we all know he won’t do that
It'll be Chris Hughes I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its the ‘I’ve got to go to work today’ line that he has to come out with every morning just to us all know he’s ‘working’ for a change ‘if you can call prancing around on a stage basically playing himself (if you’ve watched beauty and the beast you will know Gaston is a vain egotistical twit too) so no effort needed..for a few weeks, it’s ok jake you will soon be back in your bed for the 10 months of the year to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasn't he got Footloose straight after? Poor Jake, he will collapse from nervous exhaustion from a couple of months of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but there is something wrong with Leo’s neck. That is not normal.

791D7140-BDA8-4284-8BD1-1744391669B0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The bambi & bear page has reached 30k but I bet he doesn’t announce the winner tonight, he’ll drag it out hoping to gain more followers🤦🏼‍♀️ head🤢
Wow he’s now offering an extra whopping £100 to get to 40k instead. His desperation for followers knows no bounds 😂😂😂

• Haha
To be fair he did say it would be announced Friday not as soon as he reached 30k
Let’s not give him the benefit of the doubt🤣 It was at 27/28k so he knew announcing that giveaway, he would get 30k no probs🙄 He’s deliberately put Friday as an end date to gain more followers for himself. Looking at the figures this morning, he’d have been better sticking to buying them & would have got more for his money🤣🤣🤣

DC65A73E-9FC0-482A-BEF4-16A79E38325C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously… he’s paying people to follow his accounts. And he’s absolutely using those accounts to write these reviews

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong he’s still a twit. Also not sure he’s allowed to keep changing the draw. It was initially 30k so is he now saying if he doesn’t get to 40k no prize? He needs to tread very carefully with this ‘competition’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong he’s still a twit. Also not sure he’s allowed to keep changing the draw. It was initially 30k so is he now saying if he doesn’t get to 40k no prize? He needs to tread very carefully with this ‘competition’
It will probably be if he only gets to 39,999 he’ll pay out £500 instead of £600😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.