Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was real spite and malice in his voice when he was refusing to apologise to Sophie on her stories. Trying to make out it was all banter, there's many a true word said in jest. I bet he's begged her to delete them and good for her keeping them up. His jealousy over Leo is so obvious, he's fuming that Sophie is getting to spend time with her own baby without him. I agree with what others have said, venting his frustrations at Fred is a massive red flag.

Reactions: 27
And then belittling Fred when he gave him one of his advent calendars "Remember when you cried when we opened one of yours." He's some bullying little pillock.
They both belittle that little boy☹ On his letter from elf they said about him being naughty & how he must remember to wipe his bum, I’m sure Jake actually filmed himself saying that to Fred before as well😩
24C5402E-E55F-4236-A155-774450484B7B.png

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Since when has staying at home and looking after kids not ’work’, Jake? The only difference is it is unpaid. And do you know why? Because of misogynistic arseholes who do not recognise it as being a job.

He is really revealing himself because he’s too tired to keep up the front. Many parents have to do a FULL DAY of work EVERY DAY on next to no sleep for days. And the way he spoke to Freddie about the calendar was horrible - massive red flag there. Imagine belittling a child like that?
He can't talk 90% of the time he is sat at home in bed doing nothing

Reactions: 12
They both belittle that little boy☹ On his letter from elf they said about him being naughty & how he must remember to wipe his bum, I’m sure Jake actually filmed himself saying that to Fred before as well😩
View attachment 918124
So basically this letter from the elf is telling Fred he's naughty, doesn't wipe his bum properly and he smells. More bullying disguised as banter. I expected this from him but not Sophie. Hope Fred's dad kicks off about this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why don’t she just get the kids and leave
No way would I ever let a man speak to me like that . Imagine how her children will be when they are older if she stays with him .
they will think it’s ok to disrespect others and pass it off as banter !
he really is vile !!

Reactions: 16
So basically this letter from the elf is telling Fred he's naughty, doesn't wipe his bum properly and he smells. More bullying disguised as banter. I expected this from him but not Sophie. Hope Fred's dad kicks off about this.
I mean realllyyyy? It's Christmas you arseholes! Lighten up. If you write belittling tit like that then don't film it and put it on the gram. This pair are such arseholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Part of me wants them to split because it would be good for Leo to grow up without being suffocated by his obsessive father and also Jake having a breakdown at not being with Leo 24/7 would be very entertaining. Imagine if she shacked up with some new bloke who treated Leo as second best and picked on him. But we all know he'd be milking a "single dad" persona, trying to get work off the back of his new USP and he'd be just as insufferable.

Reactions: 20
Part of me wants them to split because it would be good for Leo to grow up without being suffocated by his obsessive father and also Jake having a breakdown at not being with Leo 24/7 would be very entertaining. Imagine if she shacked up with some new bloke who treated Leo as second best and picked on him. But we all know he'd be milking a "single dad" persona, trying to get work off the back of his new USP and he'd be just as insufferable.
She’ll only leave him if she finds another z lister to attach herself to. She (like him) craves the ‘celebrity/influencer’ lifestyle too much. She went on a TV dating show to find ‘fame’ - that says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad she didn’t delete the story where she calls him out for insulting ‘all mums out there’. You can tell he thought tit what have I said but used his fake laughter to cover it up. He wanted to see Leo now he’s moaning about only getting 1 hours sleep. Don’t like her but as you say she looks after him alone all week and then has to do a 6 hour round trip with 2 kids just so he can play worlds best dad and use his baby for content. Sorry panto gigs aren’t that hard to find and there is loads in Essex & London. I’m sure he could have worked closer to home if he wanted. Then again maybe Lincoln were the only ones who would have him lol
It's a wonder he is still doing the panto. Done a bunk on SAS ......sad fucker..

Obviously they’re struggling with ticket sales for the panto (😂😂😂) so when it suits his agenda he now wants people to wear a mask, even though he blatantly filmed himself in a shop not wearing a mask this week. The bloke is a fuckin prick 😡
Who the duck in their right minds would want to go and see this egoistic prick...Even if the tickets were free I wouldn't go I can't stand him....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah the comment 'Leo' has left under the pic of Jake the fake on stage ffs 🤣
Screenshot_20211211-200404_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Ah the comment 'Leo' has left under the pic of Jake the fake on stage ffs 🤣
View attachment 918464
come on I mean is this actually normal behaviour
A nine month old with a insta account his father using it to comment on his own tit .

he ain’t normal

Also insulting to the other cast members that he actually thinks he’s the best in the cast

Never at work have I ever said I’m the best l he’s a thirty odd year old man FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
BE9B5E9E-7C5A-44C4-B919-19F78559A96D.jpeg

Poor Jake🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Just in case his Twitter followers didn’t see his insta & don’t know that he’s working so hard on 1 hour sleep🤦🏼‍♀️ Cry me a bleeping river, he’s so hard done to🤣

Jake ‘help out by wearing a mask at the theatre’
Sophie *doesn't wear a mask*
It won’t be because she’s ‘anti-vaxx’ or ‘anti-mask’, it will be she’s exempt for some bullshit reason🙄 I don’t know🤔 maybe because it makes her skin flare up badly or something & she’s trying to get it cleared for her wedding next year🤢 Vain bleep!! These two were made for each other, a match made in hell🤢

• Sick
He acts like she’s the surrogate to his child. He is such a tit.
I noticed that he shares posts to his story when people meet him, the greatest showman, comedian, singer and dad ever. He would suck his own dick if he could.
He probably has, his head is big enough 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Be dressed as Batman hanging off the Houses of Parliament like #fathers4juctice all those years ago

• Haha
Do you think he tags all these places he visits as soon as he sits down, in the hope they’ll say “oh, Jake Quickenden’s in tonight, we better give him a discount”🤦🏼‍♀️ Beggy bleep😂

Do you think they’ve put the boys down to bed & went out for dinner😳 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had the cheek to ask some of they girls to keep an ear out😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.