Jake Quickenden #75 He's like a turd that just won't flush & as irritating as a dose of thrush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @CrazyBaldhead for another brilliant thread suggestion with 42 votes! 👏🏻

previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought they were chipped and then realised they’d been painted like that 🙄 Do we reckon she done them pink thinking they were getting a last minute invite to the Barbie premiere he was obsessing about 😂
Painted like what i can’t make them out they just look badly chipped too me!! Also she’s a vegetarian that takes Bovine Collagen which is made of Cows & Pigs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought they were chipped and then realised they’d been painted like that 🙄 Do we reckon she done them pink thinking they were getting a last minute invite to the Barbie premiere he was obsessing about 😂
OMG THEM LIPS, SHES AWFUL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Painted like what i can’t make them out they just look badly chipped too me!! Also she’s a vegetarian that takes Bovine Collagen which is made of Cows & Pigs!!!
I thought they were chipped as well 😂 but on a clearer picture they look like they’ve been painted light pink with a splodge of dark pink put in the middle. Put it this way she’s definitely not had them professionally done 😂 Also she’s only a vegetarian when it suits her narrative 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought they were chipped! Awful

Reactions: 14
I see the beggy cow got her wish and was gifted collagen ffs these two just really get on my nerves.Going by the state of you dear need more than free collagen 😡😡
Get it wrong lol she bought it but a vegetarian and using animal products .Still a silly cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get it wrong lol she bought it but a vegetarian and using animal products .Still a silly cow 🤣
But she’s still tagged them in obviously hope for freebies next time 🙄. bleeping hell as you said she needs more than collagen to sort herself out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought they were chipped as well 😂 but on a clearer picture they look like they’ve been painted light pink with a splodge of dark pink put in the middle. Put it this way she’s definitely not had them professionally done 😂 Also she’s only a vegetarian when it suits her narrative 😡
Smoke & Mirrors as usual then with Dumb & Dumber!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣omg obviously she thought they'd be going last min..sucks to be them!
---
Also them inflatable lips get worse every time I see them! 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m going for my b12 top up injection tomorrow at the doctors wonder if I’ll see flappy in there 😂

• Haha
OMG...
So I bet, she bought something pink and cheap off Ali Baba express, her mate did her nails, he had the pink suit and polished the orthopedic boots, they dumped tater tot on somebody, sat by the phone, AND NO LAST MINUTE INVITE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!
That's the best laugh I've had all week
Couldn't have happened to a better pair of grifting cunts.........
---
Perhaps Maris did them for her as she thought she was going to the Barbie premier????
---
Credit also due to @Philimena cunk imo, re the title 😁 She can take a share of the royalties along with @CrazyBaldhead

View attachment 2304944
Thank you...doffs cap...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen loads of tiktokers at the red carpet last night. All have around 100-250k followers. Yet these 2 with over 1M between them get nothing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed! Can’t believe they were so convinced they would bag an invite she did her nails 😂 no wonder he’s sulking this morning bet he had the pink suit hanging up she wouldn’t be allowed to wear pink though in case she outshone him with his guy liner oh well didn’t happen anyway just keep sucking those lemons Mr bitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great advert to not eat whatever she try’s to show us on a daily basis🤢In five years she’s got from the photo to the manly weird looking woman she is today👀👀Tit head either sulking or on the phone to mummy for some holiday spending money🤣😳
---
I reckon he’s starting to think about having another freebie and what stick he might get, so he’s getting ready to come up with excuses to use why they are going. We know he’ll say it’s ‘work’. Then they’ll be the standard needing grown up alone time because he’s working away soon because every adult only holiday (and there’s been a lot 😂) he says the same thing to try and justify it. The thing is if it is the Virgin cruise they’re going on, that excuse won’t wash. That type of cruise is the last holiday you go on for alone time especially when it’s one that full of wannabes and ‘influencers’, who spend all their time getting content and supposedly promoting it. If he says they need a break for his mental health, after all the other trips already this year and the fact he’s barely ‘worked’, I think there’s a good chance I will end up getting blocked again 😂
Whatever they’re doing, the fact it’s only just been arranged and they’re keeping quiet about it, it’s definitely going to be free and if they want to go on endless gifted holidays they’ve got to take the criticism that comes with it. The tragic thing is they’re still be those same people telling him he deserves it 🤯

Edited: now he’s conveniently saying he needs a few days off from the gym 😂😂😂 the excuses have started already…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.