Jake Quickenden #74 The kid don't speak, he's a freak and Squidward's nose is like a beak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @CrazyBaldhead on the brilliant thread suggestion

Previous thread

crazy’s great recap to follow which im sure we’re all looking forward to 👏🏻

any newbies or lurkers feel free to check out the great work crazy has done by updating the wiki ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
poor jake, them few truthful comments haver hit the baldy bastard hard, ere jake why don't you shove some gummy down your neck, remember the ones you used to advertise, saying they worked miracles, you overgrown bleeping child, buzzing that you got your kit off on lorraine, bleeping lorraine tho, you really think your some big celeb and charity worker don't you. when you are infact an unemployed loser who glues a wig to his head and sits in cold baths day in day out, speaking about relatives who have been dead over ten year and pretending that you have anxiety

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
poor jake, them few truthful comments haver hit the baldy bastard hard, ere jake why don't you shove some gummy down your neck, remember the ones you used to advertise, saying they worked miracles, you overgrown bleeping child, buzzing that you got your kit off on lorraine, bleeping lorraine tho, you really think your some big celeb and charity worker don't you. when you are infact an unemployed loser who glues a wig to his head and sits in cold baths day in day out, speaking about relatives who have been dead over ten year and pretending that you have anxiety
I now have a vision of him in the hobbit loft gluing his syrup on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥕🐔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wondering if he got sacked off today. Perhaps he was meant to go on Loose Women but with Fiona Phillips’ Alzheimer’s diagnosis I’m pretty sure they had someone on to talk about that so extra reason for him to sulk today especially if he is on tomorrow instead it means either travelling home or staying in London an extra day and we all know how skint he is bet he is fuming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I now have a vision of him in the hobbit loft gluing his syrup on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥕🐔
imagine the smell that comes off it in that heat, also imagine a windy day and him keeping hold of his syrup so it doesn't blow off, grim
---
Wondering if he got sacked off today. Perhaps he was meant to go on Loose Women but with Fiona Phillips’ Alzheimer’s diagnosis I’m pretty sure they had someone on to talk about that so extra reason for him to sulk today especially if he is on tomorrow instead it means either travelling home or staying in London an extra day and we all know how skint he is bet he is fuming!
no idea why it have him on, have they not noticed the grief thief pattern or ar they just desperate to fill slots, roll on the full month tour, him invading peoples space, although probably not as much as he's working with all men and see know he only bullies and degrades woman, he loves making a joke at a woman expense, he actually thinks that he is funny aswell, he's the type that laughs at his own jokes whilst no fucker else does

• Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine the smell that comes off it in that heat, also imagine a windy day and him keeping hold of his syrup so it doesn't blow off, grim
---

no idea why it have him on, have they not noticed the grief thief pattern or ar they just desperate to fill slots, roll on the full month tour, him invading peoples space, although probably not as much as he's working with all men and see know he only bullies and degrades woman, he loves making a joke at a woman expense, he actually thinks that he is funny aswell, he's the type that laughs at his own jokes whilst no fucker else does
I can't wait to see how the tour goes! I can imagine the men he is working along side will take no tit from him so he won't be able to have 'bants' with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What an absolute killjoy! Just as I get a tattle account he goes AWOL! FFS
He'll be back, he's like the turd who won't flush.....
---
---

He's cheap and ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
I bet the presenters arses drop when they see his name on the guest list....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s definitely thrown his toys out the pram 🤭 He’ll be back saying about how he’s just trying to help people and a few nasty trolls don’t like it. He’ll definitely try and spin it to his advantage and to help his ig engagement, which as you can see is pretty bad and he’s losing followers daily 😂 Big TV appearance yesterday morning and still lost a few. I wonder when he said yesterday he had ‘work’ today maybe he just meant his training?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't wait to see how the tour goes! I can imagine the men he is working along side will take no tit from him so he won't be able to have 'bants' with them.
He won't be able to film them in the toilets - the creep.

It would really undermine anyone's confidence in charities when you see the likes of sarcoma using him to 'raise awareness' and not listening to anything that is said about him.

Unfortunately skin cancer is very common too, so I question anyone who burns their skin like he does, being an ambassador of any cancer charity.

The bottom line is he has used the untimely and sad deaths of his father and brother at their respectively young ages, for publicity. It's actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He'll be back, he's like the turd who won't flush.....
---

He's cheap and ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
I bet the presenters arses drop when they see his name on the guest list....
BIB - please can this be worked into the next thread title 🤣

Lorraine seems to love him 🙄 - she is probably the only one.
He didn't reappear on Steph's Packed Lunch since all the complaints about his comments re Leo, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

He didn't reappear on Steph's Packed Lunch since all the complaints about his comments re Leo, I think.
BIB - Lorraine’s the queen of the Tena huns! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggesion: #75

He's like a turd that just won't flush & as irritating as a dose of thrush!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Her voice and more gifted tit👀These companies really scrapping the barrel sending matchstick woman food as she obviously eats duck all.Little dick hiding as boy he’s been manic posting for weeks.
C87BE5EC-CB4C-4E0A-BD13-07F146D6CF90.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovely Lisa has so many Lovely photos of her son & daugher on-law on her insta 🤣😭🤣 not! Ffs you’d think that Sophie didn’t exist, fakeys mum cannot like her clearly … 🚩
---
Flaps cooking vids from yesterday have managed to put me off Salmon 🤮 AND that flipping George Ezra tune now 🤣🤮 well done Soph, get in the ice bath 👋🏽🚩🤣

• Haha

I did snort over my cuppa with “he's like the turd who won't flush.....”
---
Her voice and more gifted tit👀These companies really scrapping the barrel sending matchstick woman food as she obviously eats duck all.Little dick hiding as boy he’s been manic posting for weeks.View attachment 2286682
I won’t buy them again. These companies aren't doing themselves any favours. I know it’s been mentioned before but do we reckon the likes of Flappy contacts these companies literally asking for free stuff? That must be what an admin assistant was needed for 😝

• Haha
Just scrolled quickly through today's LW & no sign of the Fakester. Was he meant to be on today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.