Jake Quickenden #73 The wig's bad & makes us laugh. Now we all know that you pee in the bath! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for my thread title suggestion (25 votes) after he admitted pissing in the bath after getting out of it. Filthy bastard. 🤢

Notable moments of the last thread are in Wiki 2 for reference!

We are literally waiting with bated breath guysss! Has Flapz had her Squidward nose sorted out today? 🤔

Previous thread:

Carry on Fakeys!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is DEFINITELY aimed at us!

Your 'presenting' and 'singing' is still tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s not seen his son since he went to mummy’s 🙄🙄and sat about today talking tit as usual.He so boring and dull no wonder flaps taking of to London as she can’t stand him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another one for the Wiki!

I've found something I enjoy - doing this twit's Wiki!!! 😂
And you're damn good at it - unlike poor old Fakey who is not good at any-fing 🤣

Delighted that the thread title will always remind him what a dirty creature he is. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now he’s waffling on about all he cares about is happiness which means his family. Whereas pleasure is expensive cars, watches, etc…. which don’t interest him 🤥 only cos he can’t afford them. If he’s not interested in material things, why is his ‘Gucci’ backpack always within 6 foot of him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also saying about having no interest in Glastonbury or The Races 🤦🏻‍♀️ again only cos he’s not invited and can’t afford it. He’s a 34 year old man who has had 3 hours work this week and is sitting topless on his sofa on a Friday afternoon talking to a bunch of strangers. I think that says it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get a bleeping job you sweaty, stinking loser. Stop lazing around in your own sweat & bullshit. The only reason you can do what makes you happy is because you live a selfish, egotistical life and you DON'T work.
Screenshot_20230623-163143_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Excuse me whilst I play the World's smallest violin.

Maybe if you grew the duck up and actually worked for a living, then you could afford things to make you happy.

No point in pretending 'family' makes you happy as you run away from them at every opportunity!

Every aspect of your life is FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🐔 That fake laugh, so irritating, get a job you lazy git, you are not special 🙄....You would love to be at Glastonbury but the tickets are over £300 😉 😀....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The pair of them are the most laziest pair of grifting cunts I've ever seen online. Desperate for ANYTHING to STOP them actually getting a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what atrocities she has done to her face this time?

"Be Yourself" - she's just had a load of tit injected in her face to look different! 🤡

#bekind - #betruthful

355104597_620704506694758_4273350414736668954_n.jpg
355416044_232219173005807_985677925602054115_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I still can’t believe she’s trying to flog womenswear but only shows it on one type of body shape 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely she must know somebody who is bigger than a size 6 that she could have used? Even though at the prices she’s trying to charge, I don’t think it would have made any difference but still 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just looked online and those compression boots start at about £800
They really don't skimp on them selves do they? And nik naked lives in her boring b+b tit that she's paid penny's for,
I'm must be odd because in our house the kids always came first,if money was tight they got what they needed and we went without,they have 💯% switched that about its them them them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.