Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reported him for nor crediting the authors in his 'inspirational' quotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If either of them had a brain they’d be dangerous. When you’re getting a bed to go into a smallish room, why would you not measure up first to make sure it fits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also why would you feel the need to show everyone on social media, that both you and your wife have absolutely no common sense and are obviously plain stupid.
As for Leo doing gymnastics? When does jumping in a foam pit constitute of doing gymnastics? He really likes to over exaggerate on everything 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell
Perhaps if they hadn’t created that ridiculous corridor to the box room of a bathroom they’d be able to fit in the bed. Just no thought has gone into any of it
---
Oh that was bleeping brilliant that.american woman wiped the floor with her
I’m surprised she didn’t sue her especially when Hinch ignored all communication 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So bloody embarrassed for them! It was obvious a bed wasn’t gonna fit in that mouse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flappys a bit late with the old estrid ad. All the z listers have been doing this offer for days. There must be a pecking order on when they do it and flaps is obviously way down the list 😂 Still don’t know how she can advertise razors when she documented frequently about having laser hair removal 🙄 Strange how since she left/was dropped by that management agency, she’s getting her old ads back. I suppose she’s not having to give them a cut though. She’d get about £500 to herself for that ad. Nowhere near what the likes of Charlotte Crosby and Jac Jossa would have got paid for advertising the same product but still more than hubby gets for a 5 min appearance on morning TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flappys a bit late with the old estrid ad. All the z listers have been doing this offer for days. There must be a pecking order on when they do it and flaps is obviously way down the list 😂 Still don’t know how she can advertise razors when she documented frequently about having laser hair removal 🙄 Strange how since she left/was dropped by that management agency, she’s getting her old ads back. I suppose she’s not having to give them a cut though. She’d get about £500 to herself for that ad. Nowhere near what the likes of Charlotte Crosby and Jac Jossa would have got paid for advertising the same product but still more than hubby gets for a 5 min appearance on morning TV 😂
shes tit at ADs. Like flappy forgets to shave when she’s already in her gym outfit ready to leave. Then magically the razors arrive. A modern day Cinderella.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get ready for him posting more quotes 😴 He’ll be creaming himself the fact he’s got over 25,000 likes on that last one. Should tell him something though. Gets more likes on a post when it’s just writing rather than his ugly face and scrawny naked body on show.
Also look who’s back on Twitter 😉
Incoming “troll” narrative
Fake Potato must be himself because him of all people would have most definitely blocked that account by now if its not him, everyone knows how much he blocks the slightest bit of criticism or negativity. What a sad manipulative narcissistic prick he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Incoming “troll” narrative
Fake Potato must be himself because him of all people would have most definitely blocked that account by now if its not him, everyone knows how much he blocks the slightest bit of criticism or negativity. What a sad manipulative narcissistic prick he is.
I must be honest I’ve wondered myself why he hasn’t blocked Potato knowing how ‘sensitive’ he is but there was a lady on here that tried her hardest to get blocked but for some reason he would never block her, so I’m hoping it’s the same with FP. I’d be really sad if FP wasn’t genuine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be honest I’ve wondered myself why he hasn’t blocked Potato knowing how ‘sensitive’ he is but there was a lady on here that tried her hardest to get blocked but for some reason he would never block her, so I’m hoping it’s the same with FP. I’d be really sad if FP wasn’t genuine 😂
It’s strange. I was blocked for liking a negative comment then my personal account was blocked cos I actually followed Purdy 😂 but there’s Fake Pot winding him up something rotten yet he doesn’t rise to it. It’s either his own account or he wants ‘evidence’ of trolling.

• Haha
That white headboard will ot stay white! Especially with that kid on the bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.