Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should think there's only so many people Polly Parrot can suck off to get this prick on ITV. When he appears on ITV all he gets is negative comments!
He is just not likeable - end of. Never has been. Never will be. She can PR him all she can but it's just putting glitter on a massive turd!
A turd with massive tombstone teeth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Leo eating on a bike ride. Is he never not eating! Or is that the only time he behaves and does what they want him to do when bribed with food. 🙄
😃😃 they could have put him in the front basket , towel wrapped over him 😃😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are they only just going out for lunch at this time? Leo must be starving! Oh wait they had to wait for the selfish wanker to go training and have his nap first and i see he is wearing the joggers he's had on since at least yesterday imagine being so bone idle you can't even be arsed to shower?
I doubt he's starving he's always got food in his hand. 🤣🤣 but I know what you are saying..they all have to work around Fake or he goes off on one I'd imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the Ed Sheeran post was aimed at Tattle, I think in his delusional head he think we are jealous of him and we’re the ones who are all smoke and mirrors as we’re posting stuff about his life but our lives couldn’t be happy if we’re posting about his life its. He uses his SM platform (of fake followers) to advertise himself. I know that sounds crazy but I don’t think he would post that clip and then take a selfie, hes a true narcissist and I’ve noticed when the thread is gone quiet he either comes on here himself or everything is aimed at Tattle, like yesterday with Freddie and the shin pads and the ice bucket comment and then the big ugly smug at the end. The post with him and Leo this morning did anyone notice the two framed photos of Freddie perfectly placed on the windowsill , again it was done to see if we talk about that. He doesn’t like it when he’s referred to as tattles puppet, didn’t someone say yesterday that most of us commenting probably are far better well off than him and the phrase “smoke and mirrors” is always used on here to describe him and the fake forced smile and Sunday roast comment again aimed for here (no way are cooking a Sunday lunch, sure she burn the half cooked one from M&S last week) I watched this thread for months before commenting and you get to see more than while watching and commenting at the same time, know that I’m doing both you can get distracted by his sly ways. Sounds crazy but he is crazy and would think like this. He’s bored and plays with Tattle (more than usual) whenever he is bored and she joins in too. They are twisted weirdo’s, they both probably didn’t like the comment about how much she has changed appearance and attitude since she got with him and how much he has drained her so they both are playing with tattle now. Or maybe I’ve lost the plot after a week of commenting and observing 😂 (I think that essay is enough to last me from posting for a week🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s still on her story crazy and no idea why he’s out in the freezing cold with no top on.See Laura from love island got a gifted stay at the same resort they went to.God these z listers piss me off with the freebies.So Leo’s hitting him with some kind of stick thing give him one for me across his donkey teeth👍View attachment 2022140
This was on another thread
Hopefully France will legislate against parents using their children’s images online for ‘content’ and other countries follow their example

Attachments

Reactions: 19
You see Fakey it's not just Sunday lunch. It's you seeking validation from complete strangers about a) how lovely you all look b) how great it is you're going out for a bike ride.

What did Ed Sheeran just say, you shared it to your reels? How people on Instagram over share their life, they're not happy, they're seeking validation, that it's not real, their life is not real, just smoke & mirrors.

He also said he only uses IG for his music. Now here's a thought Fakey. How about you stop posting your badly fitting syrup, your donkey teeth, your scruffy delayed toddler, your scruffy delayed wife, your scruffy delayed home and your preposterous boxing 'moves.' Instead, only show your latest song, a recent album, some stuff you wrote recently, a medley of tunes on your guitar, an ode to your wife, you get the idea. Oh dear what's that? Oh I see, you're not that into music anymore, speak up ... oh you just want to be famous. I see🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a decline in five years!!!!! Here's to the next five!!! It homestly couldn't happen to a better person.

That's karma Flapz for not sticking up for Freddie and letting that wanker treat him like dirt. 😂
---
Wished he'd hit Fakey harder with that.

"Hit me with your rythm stick. Hit me. Hit me".

Fakey needs a bit of rythm. 😂

View attachment 2022523
---
So he posts this about Instagram being "smoke and mirrors" and "people posting selfies are having a tit day and just want attention" yada yada then he posts a selfie. Make it make sense.

Every day's a rest day for that prick.

View attachment 2022532
View attachment 2022533

---
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure they give that child food to passify and bribe him. They really are heading him towards the path of childhood obesity and a possible life of diabetes.

Everything with them is NEVER natural. So staged and set up. It is truly pathetic.

334292400_1249902069254784_4015114812370699943_n.jpg

---
That has got to be one of the most repulsive, and I say this lightly, 'roast dinners' I have ever seen. 🤢

---
I think somebody really needs to learn the actual meaning of 'smoke and mirrors' before actually posting up a story about it and then continuing to do it! He's so thick it's actually embarrassing!

Screenshot_20230312-145307~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm sure they give that child food to passify and bribe him. They really are heading him towards the path of childhood obesity and a possible life of diabetes.

Everything with them is NEVER natural. So staged and set up. It is truly pathetic.

View attachment 2022865
---
That has got to be one of the most repulsive, and I say this lightly, 'roast dinners' I have ever seen. 🤢

View attachment 2022868
---
I think somebody really needs to learn the actual meaning of 'smoke and mirrors' before actually posting up a story about it and then continuing to do it! He's so thick it's actually embarrassing!

View attachment 2022893
bleeping hell, that's still mooing ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s to fat to be his🤢🤢Not called pencil and carrot dick without good reason after seeing his knob on here🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been commenting at all really ive been busy busy but my god you all kill me with your comments 😂😂
I was at a family event and seen crazy post the ET picture and I nearly spat my wine out I had to go the toilet to giggle 😂😂

creased … your all amazing I love this thread i secretly think Jake does aswell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not been commenting at all really ive been busy busy but my god you all kill me with your comments 😂😂
I was at a family event and seen crazy post the ET picture and I nearly spat my wine out I had to go the toilet to giggle 😂😂

creased … your all amazing I love this thread i secretly think Jake does aswell 😂😂
I bet he sits on a night laughing like we do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.