Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really is one of those people now you have to watch in disbelief.Grown arse woman with the face she’s now ruined with filler ant botox tits like a 80 year old.Husband who’s a lazy prick who uses mental health as a stepping stone to trick idiots and both just so unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like a cross between a bleeping robot and a dodgy looking doll. 🤢 Why does she seem to get more manly with every photo video I see? She's like Danielle Armstrong who's whole face looks like it's been chiseled and pumped full of concrete with the addition of sausage lips. 🤢
Manielle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes!! 😂 I've never known someone to deliberately look so manish - Tom's a good looking fella so I'm baffled as to how he can find her attractive! 🤯 Flaps looks hard as nails but I don't think it bothers lazy arse as, let's face it, there's no genuine love there, he'd rather be staying in hotels or going out with Polly.... 😑

Reactions: 21
and the comments about his appearance on LW are still coming in on Twitter 🤭
Thst was just embarrassing- there’s sumthings you just don’t do for money and that was one. He has no standards. Perhaps if he acted more mature he mite get employed a bit more.
---
It’s still on her story crazy and no idea why he’s out in the freezing cold with no top on.See Laura from love island got a gifted stay at the same resort they went to.God these z listers piss me off with the freebies.So Leo’s hitting him with some kind of stick thing give him one for me across his donkey teeth👍View attachment 2022140
Laura from Love Island same as him #Desperateforfame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So here she is in 2018🙄🙄And the last one dear god if you need to see what sun damage and messing with your face does👀🙄she is a total different person.But she’s now become as cringe as him with a overinflated ego and stuck up attitude.
112323B7-3BAA-470C-B698-6A50B95E4F24.jpeg
2229AEA1-9CED-46AF-AA86-2B380F140F68.jpeg
A7A1F780-936E-4A6D-95F3-672791C124CA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
🐔duck she has aged, wow what has she done with all that poison she has put in her body, if that's then what is she going to look like in say 5 years time....:oops:

Reactions: 18
Its actually upsetting to see the difference-i know she's just as desperate as he is for fame in order to not have to work-but she really was beautiful and looked happy and healthy....he has drained everything from her,if you saw this happening to a friend you would be telling her to get the duck out of that relationship.
More fool her if she can't see this and stays with this absolute cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s definitely no coincidence that since being with him, she’s lost her looks. He definitely likes her thin and I could imagine him being the type if she was to put on even a tiny bit of weight, he’d say something, make out like he always does that it’s banter but knowing deep down he means it. They are both very vain and swallow people that’s pretty clear. Yes whatever work she’s having/had done on her face hasn’t helped. The frying yourself in the sun either but I still think if she was to put on some weight, she’d look so much better for it. The only weight she needs to lose is that attention seeking twit she’s married to 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s either taking the piss or he’s lost the plot with his latest story. He does realise that Ed Sheeran is talking about people like him? Can’t believe the biggest attention seeking, desperate for validation on social media, beggiest twit out there has actually had the nerve to post that 🤯. Is he really that bleeping delusional that he doesn’t see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Posts the Ed Sheeran video regarding posting selfies on instagram for validation, followed by exactly that.. a selfie of him at the gym for validation! He really has no clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s still on her story crazy and no idea why he’s out in the freezing cold with no top on.See Laura from love island got a gifted stay at the same resort they went to.God these z listers piss me off with the freebies.So Leo’s hitting him with some kind of stick thing give him one for me across his donkey teeth👍View attachment 2022140
What is the matter with the silly fool. It was freezing yesterday. And I noticed that she caught up with his pathetic appearance on that vile Loose Women.

"So proud of you babe". Proud of what exactly Flapz? He's a bleeping embarrassment! Give your empty head a wobble and rattle that one brain cell you've got. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2022165
He’s absolutely haggard for 35
I'd place him in mid to late 40s...
He just looks sooo OLD
Everything about him is old, his dress sense, his look...
---
She looks like a cross between a bleeping robot and a dodgy looking doll. 🤢 Why does she seem to get more manly with every photo video I see? She's like Danielle Armstrong who's whole face looks like it's been chiseled and pumped full of concrete with the addition of sausage lips. 🤢
As bad as that Talia Oatley. She looks like kryten off Red Dwarf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2022165
He’s absolutely haggard for 35
The pair of them look well in their 40's. They are both ageing like sour milk. All that sun damage is doing neither of them any favours whatsoever. I couldn't help zooming in and seeing all the disgusting cat hair everywhere. Instead of her poncing around with a 3hr edit for that tit reel yesterday why doesn't she clean her damn house? Filthy bastards. 🤢

• Sick
What is the matter with the silly fool. It was freezing yesterday. And I noticed that she caught up with his pathetic appearance on that vile Loose Women.

"So proud of you babe". Proud of what exactly Flapz? He's a bleeping embarrassment! Give your empty head a wobble and rattle that one brain cell you've got. 🤡

View attachment 2022472
View attachment 2022473
Couldn’t they have gotten Fred a net with his goal? Looks a bit desolate but I suppose it matches the garden.

Reactions: 15
Oh a million per cent. We all know why he's put that on his post. It's hilarious isn't it. Just oozes desperation 🤣
---
They do don't they Fakey 🫣
He doesn’t half waffle with his ‘meaningful’ comments. So random he would think his wise words change anyone’s life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So here she is in 2018🙄🙄And the last one dear god if you need to see what sun damage and messing with your face does👀🙄she is a total different person.But she’s now become as cringe as him with a overinflated ego and stuck up attitude.View attachment 2022338View attachment 2022352View attachment 2022353
What a decline in five years!!!!! Here's to the next five!!! It homestly couldn't happen to a better person.

That's karma Flapz for not sticking up for Freddie and letting that wanker treat him like dirt. 😂
---
Wished he'd hit Fakey harder with that.

"Hit me with your rythm stick. Hit me. Hit me".

Fakey needs a bit of rythm. 😂

---
So he posts this about Instagram being "smoke and mirrors" and "people posting selfies are having a tit day and just want attention" yada yada then he posts a selfie. Make it make sense.

Every day's a rest day for that prick.

335688148_1046631286292555_8546088117393700597_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

He looks diabolical there.

Jeepers, will she not leave the poor child in peace! And get him to put on a top FFS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.