Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just pack it in ffs bro! Go and clean up your garden.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
That kid looks so scruffy. Why dress him up like a prison inmate? There's such lovely clothes out there for kids. That hair makes my teeth itch. I want to give his hair a lovely trim. He'd look SO much better!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It looks like he's ripped the sole off of that trainer. Bullshit.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 19
Great post! All so true.

I don't know why but 'lose the syrup' made me laugh

Reactions: 21
Leonora will eat anything...now his jumper, hope he hasn't got worms..

One day, one of these zleb list arseholes kids are gonna be snatched by some pervo, because the twats have put every fucking minute detail of their boring fake lives out there, schools, nurseries, homes.....
---
Leonora will eat anything...now his jumper, hope he hasn't got worms..
A giant tapeworm will burst out of him, just like John Hurt in Alien ....
---
It looks like he's ripped the sole off of that trainer. Bullshit.

View attachment 2029702
Looks like he's got 34b tits too in that .....
---
They'll be breaking the vanquis card out of the glass only in emergency box ...
---
Ugh, that picture should come with a warning - this may make you sick
And make you bat for the other side....

Last edited:
Nah bro he won't like gymnastics as he's not use to being told what to do or discipline! God help them

Reactions: 17
We can all sleep better knowing scary Mary is making banana breadCan see where her beloved prick of a son gets his lousy attitude from.Doormat deserves a medal living with her for al those years

Reactions: 20
Im sitting beside some stranger waiting to take off to fly home to Dublin for Paddy’s day and im like a mad woman laughing to myself, im getting a few strange looks Im crying you tossers are on fire today

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.