Jake Quickenden #56 Went on OK Live acting all cocky and fly, but then Neil and Becky made him cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 19 comments so obviously buying likes with her boring Maldives posts.Both jobless desperate and more than likely arguing as she certainly looked upset on that boat trip.She had a business before she thought she could make easy money and he’s just a washed up has been who really needs to stop with this grief narrative it’s disgusting.Since panto which he left early had 2 five minutes on Lorraine and a McDonald’s ad.The rest had been podcasts about dead people who died 13 and 11 years ago morbid and just uncalled for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still going, definitely a lot of non-Tattlers commenting as well.

View attachment 1951250
He really has fuxked it .... the way they both showed Maldives during a cost of living crisis was shocking. He cabt read the room no other z lister has shown off the way he did . Then he comes home and they both carry on with the Maldives posts and she then says about a q and a like anybody cab afford Maldives right now ..... not to mention she took a loan out against her mortgage to go in the first place

Both ridiculous and he's literally a nobody the only work he gets now is 5 min pitty party's on Lorraine and charity work !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she's regretting marrying him yet. I bloody hope he's not got her pregnant she really will be trapped then. He needs to grow up and look after his family. She seems to do everything, he can't even drive them places it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He really has fuxked it .... the way they both showed Maldives during a cost of living crisis was shocking. He cabt read the room no other z lister has shown off the way he did . Then he comes home and they both carry on with the Maldives posts and she then says about a q and a like anybody cab afford Maldives right now ..... not to mention she took a loan out against her mortgage to go in the first place

Both ridiculous and he's literally a nobody the only work he gets now is 5 min pitty party's on Lorraine and charity work !!!
I bet she’ll still do her q&a on the Maldives though and still carry on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s just an up herself witch that doesn’t give a tit about rubbing stuff in peoples faces or she really is just plain stupid. As for him he’ll be plotting his next move and try and see how he can turn it around and use all this to his advantage as always. When he comes back online he needs to be humble but he hasn’t got it in him. Even after seeing all the comments basically saying the same thing from loads of different people (obvious non tattlers as well), he is that deluded that he will still see himself as the victim.

• Heart
Still going, definitely a lot of non-Tattlers commenting as well.

View attachment 1951250
I bet she’ll still do her q&a on the Maldives though and still carry on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s just an up herself witch that doesn’t give a tit about rubbing stuff in peoples faces or she really is just plain stupid. As for him he’ll be plotting his next move and try and see how he can turn it around and use all this to his advantage as always. When he comes back online he needs to be humble but he hasn’t got it in him. Even after seeing all the comments basically saying the same thing from loads of different people (obvious non tattlers as well), he is that deluded that he will still see himself as the victim.
I think she actually really believes she is married to somebody famous and she’s now a celeb . That’s exactly why she was obsessed with Leo becoming a celebrity child and that backfired because nobody gives a tit and his dad isn’t even know . Like that comment on Facebook says he’s paid for fake followers to try and come across more popular than he actually is and that’s why he hardly gets any likes compared to the amount of followers he has … you look at Stacey Solomon jac jossa and Geordie shore stars they all have the same followers as Jake in fact some have more but they all get over 300k likes per post and over a million on special posts like birth pictures etc …. He is just unlikable and Sophie has turned into a female version of him and she is just as unlikable

Both need to grow up they can’t get work and have two children to provide for it’s about time they realised they have no talent and will never get work in this industry because they are so unlikable….

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she's regretting marrying him yet. I bloody hope he's not got her pregnant she really will be trapped then. He needs to grow up and look after his family. She seems to do everything, he can't even drive them places it's pathetic
I hope she’s not pregnant for the child’s sake not hers. She deserves everything she gets. In the last 2 weeks I actually think her behaviour has been as bad, if not worse than his. The constant showing off, the bragging, buying followers and posting incessantly whilst on honeymoon would be crass at anytime but with what is happening in the UK/world right now it’s disgusting and she’s the one choosing to show it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know how jakes brother the one who is alive doesn’t bother with his mum or Jake that’s exactly what Freddie will be like
She has pushed that boy away and as he gets older he will see …
A instagram for Leo but not for Freddie
A Facebook account with just pictures of Leo and her on both profile and cover picture
Always posting Leo but hardly ever Freddie
The tit she got when posting “ family time “ in Dubai but Freddie wasn’t with them !!

She is horrible she treats Freddie like a outcast it’s such a shame I could never favour one child more . He’s better off with his dad at least his step mum loves him . Since getting together Jake would beg everybody with a blue tick to share Sophie’s instagram saying she was desperate to get 100k followers … what kinds relationship is that both pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope she’s not pregnant for the child’s sake not hers. She deserves everything she gets. In the last 2 weeks I actually think her behaviour has been as bad, if not worse than his. The constant showing off, the bragging, buying followers and posting incessantly whilst on honeymoon would be crass at anytime but with what is happening in the UK/world right now it’s disgusting and she’s the one choosing to show it all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh absolutely I feel for those kids massively, I do feel like she's a better parent when he's not around though. I'm actually surprised social services have not been involved, with the treatment of Freddie, Leo cutting his hand, putting a bag on his head, letting him near a hot stove and just filming him, wandering around in wet nappies etc. Surely the nursery he's at should be seeing red flags. If not they're not doing their job properly.
---

You know how jakes brother the one who is alive doesn’t bother with his mum or Jake that’s exactly what Freddie will be like
She has pushed that boy away and as he gets older he will see …
A instagram for Leo but not for Freddie
A Facebook account with just pictures of Leo and her on both profile and cover picture
Always posting Leo but hardly ever Freddie
The tit she got when posting “ family time “ in Dubai but Freddie wasn’t with them !!

She is horrible she treats Freddie like a outcast it’s such a shame I could never favour one child more . He’s better off with his dad at least his step mum loves him . Since getting together Jake would beg everybody with a blue tick to share Sophie’s instagram saying she was desperate to get 100k followers … what kinds relationship is that both pathetic
His brother must be mortified by his behaviour, I'd be changing my surname to not be associated with him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No mention off spending time with her hubby after the fake loved up honeymoon.Ad back up so much for staying of her phone.He’s got his mot bill and sat crying to mummy for a loan. Definitely fallen out and he trolls his own son putting that awful phone up for the tenth time.No other reason he uses that picture as he enjoys the likes it receives is just a horrid bleep .
---

And why has it posted that podcast again god these two just go away
We are deffo gonna get a “cute then and cute now” niknak post.

How long are we betting this time ? I say he’ll post before 12.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh absolutely I feel for those kids massively, I do feel like she's a better parent when he's not around though. I'm actually surprised social services have not been involved, with the treatment of Freddie, Leo cutting his hand, putting a bag on his head, letting him near a hot stove and just filming him, wandering around in wet nappies etc. Surely the nursery he's at should be seeing red flags. If not they're not doing their job properly.
---

His brother must be mortified by his behaviour, I'd be changing my surname to not be associated with him
Just like Sophie with Leo his mum did the same to him … all the pictures on Lisa profile is her and Jake you wouldn’t think she had another son . His brother seems decent .

Reactions: 17
I’m creased 😂😂😂
this is the public speaking aswell

duck me no wonder he’s gone missing 😂
well fellows fakies it looks like the tide is finally starting to turn… The end is near bro lol.
Bro if you start your universal credit application now i’m sure they’ll lend you a few quid until it all goes through.. see us fakies can be nice and even peng ✌🏼
---

Also why do these insta huns have to announce when they are taking a social media break? Just do it. No need to tell everyone unless you’re doing it for attention. Surely Fakey wouldn’t be doing it for that reason now would he 🙄😂
He’s done it so minions beg for his return and then he can say “i’ve come back for my fans because my content enriches their lives “ and then progress with his 10000th troll narrative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Morning all! Well i wonder how long he will stay off Instagram? I think he will do the usual come back with lots of filming of him with Nik Nak bit of Fred aswell play the anxiety card so his thirsty middle aged women all message saying he is such a great dad and such a lovely down to earth guy and so it goes on and on! He will never take a step back and realise he fucked everything up his need for likes and his desperation for his big break are too great

• Heart
Reactions: 16
well fellows fakies it looks like the tide is finally starting to turn… The end is near bro lol.
Bro if you start your universal credit application now i’m sure they’ll lend you a few quid until it all goes through.. see us fakies can be nice and even peng ✌🏼
The bleep won’t duck off just like that 😂
He will be back with the “ troll “ narrative woe is me pitty posts . Begging Lorraine for a five minute slot 😴🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone think he's bouncing off the walls at Quickenden Towers because he's having "a social media break"....
More like Polly and his shite management have told him to button it.
Nice to be popular, isn't it, Jake...😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
---

Morning all! Well i wonder how long he will stay off Instagram? I think he will do the usual come back with lots of filming of him with Nik Nak bit of Fred aswell play the anxiety card so his thirsty middle aged women all message saying he is such a great dad and such a lovely down to earth guy and so it goes on and on! He will never take a step back and realise he fucked everything up his need for likes and his desperation for his big break are too great
He'll be dragged into a mental health ward in his 50s, screaming ' I'm famous, I used to be famous '....

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s only mid 30s, this is all drying up very quickly now. Wtf is he gonna do for work from 40 onwards?

Im calling it, this time next year he will be living with Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s either up the duff or actively trying (don’t think ivf covers small dick syndrome so she best get the turkey baster out!!

They are both as dumb as dirt but even they must see all this backlash and knowing how jakes fkd up mind works he will press for another baby as he will hope it will wash away all his wrongs doings and provide more content/money because at this point it’s his only shot.

• Haha
  • Sad
His mum thinks the sun shines out of his arse.She’s enjoyed her 5 minutes of fame as a weird arse stage mum.I wonder how they will get threw this year as showing of in the Maldives and no work is a big come down.Was so unnecessary to post twenty times a day while away and shows they have nothing in common other than being addicted to social media. Remember after the Ireland which was a getaway not needed he was excited about work🤣It was a podcast with Sam who didn’t even promote it 🤣Desperate skint and only given Certain jobs as cheap and always available.

• Haha
We are deffo gonna get a “cute then and cute now” niknak post.

How long are we betting this time ? I say he’ll post before 12.
This will be a true miracle if he does. Will be like Cold Turkey for him. Will be quivering in a corner sumwhere
---

His mum thinks the sun shines out of his arse.She’s enjoyed her 5 minutes of fame as a weird arse stage mum.I wonder how they will get threw this year as showing of in the Maldives and no work is a big come down.Was so unnecessary to post twenty times a day while away and shows they have nothing in common other than being addicted to social media. Remember after the Ireland which was a getaway not needed he was excited about work🤣It was a podcast with Sam who didn’t even promote it 🤣Desperate skint and only given Certain jobs as cheap and always available.
Old mother is boring as boring 🥱 who cares if her nails are done & what soaps she watches. She’s beginning to be a legend in her own mind. See where Jake gets it from.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone think he's bouncing off the walls at Quickenden Towers because he's having "a social media break"....
More like Polly and his shite management have told him to button it.
Nice to be popular, isn't it, Jake...😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
---

He'll be dragged into a mental health ward in his 50s, screaming ' I'm famous, I used to be famous '....
Omg creased 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.