Jake Quickenden #56 Went on OK Live acting all cocky and fly, but then Neil and Becky made him cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why do these insta huns have to announce when they are taking a social media break? Just do it. No need to tell everyone unless you’re doing it for attention. Surely Fakey wouldn’t be doing it for that reason now would he 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also why do these insta huns have to announce when they are taking a social media break? Just do it. No need to tell everyone unless you’re doing it for attention. Surely Fakey wouldn’t be doing it for that reason now would he 🙄😂
Our fakey wanting attention? Never 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The FB comments on OK 🤭 and half are written by men as well. Shows it’s not just women that think he’s a total dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will be back tomorrow. His hand will be shaking 🤣

• Haha
I definitely don't think this is something they have chosen to do. I reckon Polly or his management have advised it. Normally he would be on biting back.. there has to be a reason he isn't. Polly is probably frantically trying to contact itv now to get him another 5 minute slot on trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The FB comments on OK 🤭 and half are written by men as well. Shows it’s not just women that think he’s a total dick.
So many males can’t stand him on his home town newspaper they shred him to bits 😂
one man Dave called him and another tagged his mate saying remember when he was skint in town and begged people for a taxi home 😂😂
---

I definitely don't think this is something they have chosen to do. I reckon Polly or his management have advised it. Normally he would be on biting back.. there has to be a reason he isn't. Polly is probably frantically trying to contact itv now to get him another 5 minute slot on trolls 🙄
I genuinely don’t even think anybody would care about the troll narrative
he posts every aspect of his life on social media including his kid naked with a full nappy that’s he didn’t change for six hours yet carried on filming him in it ….. look at jac Jossa and other z listers none get much hate and not all of them have threads on tattle .

the way he behaves is his downfall if he actually opened his eyes he would see it but he can’t because he’s got a huge ego !!! Even now he’s been jobless since summer last year when footloose ended and still nobody has taken him on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He needs to step away and just stay offline it’s not normal to share the same post 5 times.What’s he trying to achieve🙄Pity a role in podcasts I just don’t get it.Read the room get up go find a real job has been lucky he’s had any work.All this grief tit really is so phoney and uncalled for I find it sickening.Like most on her we have lost loved one I know I have but have never posted on any site for clicks .No ice baths or topless pictures as both burned and hiding the evidence sad pathetic twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stay strong. It's a horrible disease. My nan used to light up with old photos and music until she couldn't remember who we were anymore. Sending love. 💖
Oh Angel! My late mum had this and it was such a rough but amazing journey. Lots of love to you xx

• Heart
He needs to step away and just stay offline it’s not normal to share the same post 5 times.What’s he trying to achieve🙄Pity a role in podcasts I just don’t get it.Read the room get up go find a real job has been lucky he’s had any work.All this grief tit really is so phoney and uncalled for I find it sickening.Like most on her we have lost loved one I know I have but have never posted on any site for clicks .No ice baths or topless pictures as both burned and hiding the evidence sad pathetic twats.
What??? Has he that shared that 5 times?? He 💯 playing the MH and pity me card 🙄 Does he expect people tp pity him after showing off in the Maldive???? Ok lets all pity Jake after spending his honeymoon’ in the Maldives only last week 🙄 Hes seriously deluded if he thinks people are going to fall for that even his granny army and minions
couldn’t be tat stupid??? surely 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for all your love guys🤗❤ I'll just put this here, it's when i got G Force on my arse and lost my bikini botts😂 unlike fakey, I did swim with dolphins, not with tortoises, or fake sharks🐢🦈 guess what guys? I'm on my way back 🤗 ❤
Awww amazing! 🐬😍..really hope you're okay.. sending big hugs your way..dementia is such a horrible, cruel disease..❤xx
---

yes 😂 on Facebook
Why can't I see it 😫..the first thing I see is from 2018 Miley and Liam then this year Maya Jama lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s actually 6 times duchess is just not normal he seriously needs to just go away sort his and hers addiction to social media.The honeymoon posts were just so cringe and I have never seen anyone post so much while on holiday.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Yesss thank duck he's got the message. A weekend if not seeing him or odd job. Get innnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no more comments I’ve covered the names as all these are genuin people not fake accounts .
he’s really passed everybody off with the Maldives …. He just doesn’t get it does he we are in a. Cost of living and he posted all day everyday

even jac jossa went Maldives she posted just one picture with her husband when she was home she didn’t post anything whilst away …… even today she didn’t do her q and a that people have actually asked for because of the turkey crisis .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.