Jake Quickenden #54 Attic almost finished and perfect for Borrowers. Still buying fake followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Sarivng2022 on our new thread title. Shortened to fit!

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done on first thread title ❀

crazy can we do a poll or is it to late I wanted see how many people read here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My first thread title! So proud. I'd like to thank Flapz and Fakey for being so cringe and getting my creative juices flowing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is he staying Maldives 10 days or is he stopping on the way and having hotels before and on way back like they always do πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap:

The whole of the last thread consisted of him:

Yet more obsession about the poxy ice baths and even Flapz got in one whilst he kept making sexist comments about her boulder nipples! 🀒

He was only at home for a few days and then he decided to duck off to Ireland prancing around in a fight camp whilst he left his wife and kids at home yet again! More fool her for allowing it at this point!

Still scraping around for scraps of work even doing a pathetic podcast with Sam Thompson about Love Island. You are 34yrs old ffs. He even met up with Cashley Gain, the fraudster heathen, who he said 'he'd always respected and looked up to'. 🀬 Jesus indeed wept!

The loft conversion looks ridiculous and absolutely tiny! Perfect indeed for the Borrowers or any local Colchester midgets! Absolute shoddy work by cowboy builders. Even one of the door frames has been put up wonky! We cannot wait for the furniture to go in - if it can fit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're off to the Maldives on their belated 'honeymoon'. Let's hope their wi-fi connection is crap, they get sick of each other in a day, there's loads of sharks and his syrup melts off in the sun.

Get the popcorn ready Fakeys!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿

327119341_1132123950703176_9167552076395224263_n.jpg
326695564_197231139635810_4976601399555702850_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-152029~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is he staying Maldives 10 days or is he stopping on the way and having hotels before and on way back like they always do πŸ˜‚
He said in an interview they were only going away for 8 days because of missing Spud too much πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯ he also said they’d be putting their phones down and having quality time together and then in the next breath asked what content people wanted to see πŸ™„ so basically who bleeping knows because he couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He said in an interview they were only going away for 8 days because of missing Spud too much πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯ he also said they’d be putting their phones down and having quality time together and then in the next breath asked what content people wanted to see πŸ™„ so basically who bleeping knows because he couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it πŸ˜‚
They are delusional why the tuck do we need to see content it’s supposed to be a honeymoon

shows they are more interested in likes than actually each other 🀯

What a bleep Zelda. Is putting two dogs in the kennel to look after another one. All for that wanker jake. They are only going to the malieves to say to everyone on insta, look we can afford the Maldives. Yes we all could by taking a second mortgage out and btw baldy I could afford it and sure many others on here could without taking out a second mortgage but I don't need bragging rights on insta, if I wanted to go I would do it for me, not anyone else. He will be bored shirtless and sat on Instagram so same as every other day. Sad sad baldy man

• Heart
So he was digging out 'old photos' of his dad. He sure as hell doesn't have many photographs of them both together or any with Oliver considering he's 'still grieving for them both'. hole. It's all about making money out of the dead with him.

327789033_219418330484234_3023004398581427761_n.jpg
327597281_5951784284882852_1029478693191596149_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So he was digging out 'old photos' of his dad. He sure as hell doesn't have many photographs of them both together or any with Oliver considering he's 'still grieving for them both'. hole. It's all about making money out of the dead with him.

View attachment 1919809View attachment 1919810
View attachment 1919811
View attachment 1919812
View attachment 1919813
Does he think them stupid faces are funny.he is just a pure embarresment, he tries way too hard and doesn't have a funny bone in his body. Doing dad of the year act again, wow he's took them swimming, give him a bleeping medal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bleep Zelda. Is putting two dogs in the kennel to look after another one. All for that wanker jake. They are only going to the malieves to say to everyone on insta, look we can afford the Maldives. Yes we all could by taking a second mortgage out and btw baldy I could afford it and sure many others on here could without taking out a second mortgage but I don't need bragging rights on insta, if I wanted to go I would do it for me, not anyone else. He will be bored shirtless and sat on Instagram so same as every other day. Sad sad baldy man
Some parts of the Maldives really are cheap. They definitely won't be staying in the exclusive places. It will be either cheap as chips or a freebie! My mate went for a couple of grand and was actually bored shitless and couldn't wait to get home! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I feel really sad for Zeldas dogs being put into kennels, I mean could her sister or her other son not look after the dogs? Something seems off with that family big time!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1919809View attachment 1919810
View attachment 1919811
View attachment 1919812
View attachment 1919813
I was saying this posts old pictures but onoy has one picture with each relative that’s died …. Something off with that . I have a feeling jakes always been golden boy and his mum let him get away with all kinds . I have hundreds pictures with my siblings and dad growing up .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel really sad for Zeldas dogs being put into kennels, I mean could her sister or her other son not look after the dogs? Something seems off with that family big time!
Fancy putting your dogs into kennels to have that brat stay. I bet she's paying for it. More fool her. I can't wait until she has a meltdown looking after NikNak. I hope she has enough food in for the human dustbin! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some parts of the Maldives really are cheap. They definitely won't be staying in the exclusive places. It will be either cheap as chips or a freebie! My mate went for a couple of grand and was actually bored shitless and couldn't wait to get home! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No doubt they will be in the cheaper part. Thats all their holidays are, bleeping cheap. He's gonna hate it isn't he, but will pretend that he loves it to try and get under our skin when we really couldn't give a duck, I really think that he thinks we are jealous but it's so far from the truth, it's funny taking the piss out of the try hard and watching him fail. It's not like we are on here 24/7 like he is. We pop on and add a few comments a day yet he thinks it's all we do. We have lives baldy and don't need to be a beggar constantly like you, his is a little bit fun

• Heart
Fancy putting your dogs into kennels to have that brat stay. I bet she's paying for it. More fool her. I can't wait until she has a meltdown looking after NikNak. I hope she has enough food in for the human dustbin! πŸ˜‚
Should have just put niknak in the kennels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m going to hell πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.