Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congrats to @Lucyxxxx. for our thread title with 29 votes.

We had Fakey making a complete arse of himself at the Pride of Britain Awards by dancing in front of the Strictly crew. An utter disgrace when the awards were for humble heroes and he made it all about himself yet again for publicity!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Same old shit, different day for him.

He has messaged one of our beloved Fakeys because he is rattled by Tattle. Stay off our thread then!

Carry on Fakeys!

Previous thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Saw this from 2021 and the horrid vicky Patterson was talking to him.She said can I come to your wedding his reply Haha she did not go and big lol as he obviously wanted a mag deal and no one gave a shit

Reactions: 30
Whenever I see that twat on a bike I think of 'Bicycle' by Queen! Then he's in the ice bath again. I bet his neighbours take the piss out of him. Shame they're not on here!

Reactions: 20
See he’s wearing eye liner again today No message for me yet but my blocking was a few months back so there’s probably hundreds ahead of me

Reactions: 20
Not nanny qvc showing us how to air fry bloody chips, we’re not all as stupid as your son

Reactions: 25
He seems really pleased to be looking after Spud while Dopie has gone out. Funny how he’s quick to announce it to the world but keeps his outings quiet.
Must be nice to have two child free nights, she’s in the running for mum of the year there.
Also if he’s not gonna take Spud for an assessment at least speak to a speech therapist. My daughter was similar and we had real trouble understanding her at times. Turns out she does have a speech delay

Reactions: 26
I had to LOL when I saw this, below someones post...

It's an older jake on the phone booking a cremation for his "career"

Reactions: 25
Not really off topic ….. but what’s Eyal up to these days? wonder will he be out marching with Fakey about paternity leave

Reactions: 15
Shows the calibre of the ‘celeb’ footy match he’s playing in They obviously can’t get enough ‘celebs’ to play in it, so are saying normal members of the public can win a chance to play Now that is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as the fact the official insta page doesn’t even have 300 followers on it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
God the faces that kid is pulling in the vid os with Jake are not normal. He must see it

Reactions: 21
Flappy's doing it now!!!

So Flapz Akimbo is out tonight and here comes Father of the Year again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.