Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on Twitter think he got suspended or being his usual drama queen and was planning on doing a troll dialogue last week and chicken out.Ask him wedding questions was going to put wtf are you two getting married as much chemistry as a boil on your arse.But will save my thoughts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing is if something was wrong with Leo they would absolutely use it to advantage .
Like he uses his dads death

mind you if something was wrong with him jake would have a meltdown . I can imagine him being annoyed that his child is different .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing is if something was wrong with Leo they would absolutely use it to advantage .
Like he uses his dads death

mind you if something was wrong with him jake would have a meltdown . I can imagine him being annoyed that his child is different .
I think Leo is delayed but we know why that is.He certainly has interaction with Freddy but seems very vacant and uninterested with Jake but having that big toothed hole in your face from one day old would frighten anyone .So Lisa saying not heard from wonder boy and has to view his stories to find out what he’s up to .Do these people not ring one another ?No post for Sophie’s dad Father’s Day are a bleeping weird bunch aren’t they .Wedding going to be fun load of random people who all hate one another .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Fakeob is just turning up at he’s Mothers as and when he likes! I would not be bleeping happy, it’s not a B & B for hes convenience.🤬 She’s a mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One for the "Blocked Club". This site is brilliant. Includes everything as well as "dirty deleting" receipts! It also states that his IG account is under the 1M mark!! 🙂
Screenshot_20220620-152345~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back on Twitter think he got suspended or being his usual drama queen and was planning on doing a troll dialogue last week and chicken out.Ask him wedding questions was going to put wtf are you two getting married as much chemistry as a boil on your arse.But will save my thoughts lol
Don’t reckon he was suspended just wanted a bit of attention and unfortunately these saddos give him it 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think Sopie is a" BEARD"covering up for him by marrying him .. 🐔 .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt this marriage will last long probably to much spend to pull out.His last two posts taking the piss out of her definitely not gone down well and he’s so obsessed with likes and thinks he’s ok to show her looking stupid.He will be pulling everything out while at his mum bet Matt not shown much you can tell he has no tolerance for the twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Actually nice to see Chicken Nugget smile!
View attachment 1357270
Who posted that ??

Love how happy he is with Freddie ❤ They will have a unbreakable bond and Jake won’t like that

what happens when they break up let’s face it that marriage won’t last two minutes soon as he’s home they argue 😂😂 at some point he will be living at the house with them ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who posted that ??

Love how happy he is with Freddie ❤ They will have a unbreakable bond and Jake won’t like that

what happens when they break up let’s face it that marriage won’t last two minutes soon as he’s home they argue 😂😂 at some point he will be living at the house with them ….
Sophie did. Fakey only posts about himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t see it lasting if they ever have to spend a normal amount of time together. Happens with lots of couples that work away. When they have to spend a lot of time together it’s different.

Lock down, they were stuck together. He got kicked out to his mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine living with him 24-7 would drain the life out of anyone .She looks like tit and unhappy I’m not a fan of hers but no one should go along for the sake of it .Today first thing at the gym suit fitting hardly helping out at home seeing he’s fucked of to mummy dearest for the week

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Who can blame her maybe she is marrying him for security so when they do split she has financial security.

no way would they last together. Just watching his Instagram is draining so I can’t imagine living with him 🤮

Why is he at his mums ?

does she not like him home so he has to go hi mums lol 😂

• Haha
Can you imagine living with him 24-7 would drain the life out of anyone .She looks like tit and unhappy I’m not a fan of hers but no one should go along for the sake of it .Today first thing at the gym suit fitting hardly helping out at home seeing he’s fucked of to mummy dearest for the week
He’s definitely had a terrible impact on her. Her insta before him is like a total different person she looked healthy and full of life. Perhaps there’s a reason we never hear off her side of the family. She’s too blinded by fame to see what she’s marrying. I mean he exhausts and fucks all of us off so imagine not having the Luxury of just ignoring the bleep? She’s made herself completely beholden to him. She has the following she has unfortunately because of head (also see nanny wicked -witch QVC) and I bet he never lets them forget it !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Who can blame her maybe she is marrying him for security so when they do split she has financial security.

no way would they last together. Just watching his Instagram is draining so I can’t imagine living with him 🤮

Why is he at his mums ?

does she not like him home so he has to go hi mums lol 😂
He’s at footloose not far from her I think

He answers to made up wedding questions
1- his brother not his best man 3 mates are
2-Chris hughes invited but no sure if going
3-not posting on the day
4-overspend
5-dead will be remembered as makes me sad then smiles
6-He can’t wait to get married and tries to hard to look excited but fails
7- still a bleep 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.