Jake Quickenden #20 All aboard the self pity train. Manic behaviour is not hard to explain...Toot Toot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might go back to my drs Yano. I was diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, severe generalised anxiety disorder and depression as well as borderline personality disorder yet I don’t act like this bleep so my drs must’ve misdiagnosed me. Hate these insta cunts who think it’s ok to throw the mental health card around when there’s proper people like myself with true diagnoses who have struggled through trauma and therapy. He’s got no idea what mental health is or how soul destroying that first therapy session is reliving the trauma while you say out loud the thoughts that are killing your inside

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you were a proper mum, you wouldn't let that tosser treat your first born like utter tit and let him be ignored/taken the piss out of. Fix up Sophie you mug.
Screenshot_20220611-202350~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wish we’d counted how many times this man is off sick. I’m sure it’s conveniently over a weekend too. If your back was that bad you wouldn’t be able to drive home…..such a fake! His son looks thrilled to have him back 😬

Just saw this on Twitter. No wonder this man can’t get any more work!
F652F03C-F92B-4E8B-A772-C4E13EF87222.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I might go back to my drs Yano. I was diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, severe generalised anxiety disorder and depression as well as borderline personality disorder yet I don’t act like this bleep so my drs must’ve misdiagnosed me. Hate these insta cunts who think it’s ok to throw the mental health card around when there’s proper people like myself with true diagnoses who have struggled through trauma and therapy. He’s got no idea what mental health is or how soul destroying that first therapy session is reliving the trauma while you say out loud the thoughts that are killing your inside
Well said and I understand how disgusting it is these z listers use such a delicate and sensitive subject as a excuse to having a bad day .Hoping with help from your therapist you find some peace and I honestly wish you well in your recovery ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Private care or not they don’t just give you what you want lol

he isn’t going to walk in tomorrow and get it

take a look at the page he’s talking about you have to book with them … so is this a paid AD or has he pre booked because it’s not a private health and they charge for treatments

Reactions: 12
So he can drive with his bad back that he is in spasm with all the way from Cleveland to Colchester ???? 🙈😂😂😂 what 4 hour plus drive ????? He is a bullshitter

• Wow
So he's fucked off home after pulling a sickie.
Then he wonders why he can't get work. He'll be claiming ESA and PIP soon, workshy twit

• Haha
Well said and I understand how disgusting it is these z listers use such a delicate and sensitive subject as a excuse to having a bad day .Hoping with help from your therapist you find some peace and I honestly wish you well in your recovery ❤❤
I appreciate that so much I’m in a much better place now thank you so much ❤ Just hate him using it for sympathy when he clearly doesn’t struggle at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How on earth does he get away with this
it’s his job and the least he can do is stay of social media after pulling a sickie again

can he not see this is why he can’t get any work .
he was the same in the last panto . They pay his accommodation and he rings in sick but spends all week doing rock climbing and all the rest

what a joke he is 🤮

Whatever he’s doing tomorrow he wanted to be home so he didn’t need drive early tomorrow lazy bleep he is …

he’s work shy and lazy he should be sacked .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I just can’t wait till after the wedding and realisation kicks in that yea fucked it and needs a job but nobody wants him 😂😂

does he not realise his social media is public no radio show wants him when he can’t even get out his pit and dressed everyday and is constantly moaning he’s ill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This pleb is such a fanny!

I have suffered with severe back problems for years due to a nerve condition. I have been on multiple types of nerve blockers and pain meds. I wish I could jump around and do all the pissing about he does. I am a 38 year old who moves like a 60 year old sometimes. He would not know a bad back if it slapped him round his smug, Turkey toothed face.

Work shy cock womble!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.