Jake Quickenden #20 All aboard the self pity train. Manic behaviour is not hard to explain...Toot Toot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad little man with his pathetic posts trying to get likes,desperation at it's finest. We see you jake. Also trying to pretend that he has mates as we Called him out on here. Get a life jake and stay off this thread you pathetic ugly man child. Get uglier by the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His mother going on about her hair....who gives a duck cos I don't.. carry on anymore and I am going to block YOU ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See his most recent post has been removee We have won jake. All those reports must have got it removed. Bad luck bro. Tommorows a new day. We got this. Peace and love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His mother going on about her hair....who gives a duck cos I don't.. carry on anymore and I am going to block YOU ....
And her blue bleeping bin yawn 🥱 🥱

See his most recent post has been removee We have won jake. All those reports must have got it removed. Bad luck bro. Tommorows a new day. We got this. Peace and love
I reported pats oneself of the back 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Hello my fellow fake haters! I haven’t abandoned you, I have been in a baby bubble🥺💗 My daughter made me a gran for the first time early yesterday morning, I am so in love💗💗 Two weeks earlier than expected, mummy & baby are both great💗💗

I will be lurking & trying my best to catch up but will be back with you all soon🙌🏼 In the meantime I have to work on my daughter to see if she’ll let me cover the baby in snot & share it with all my insta followers🤣🤣🤣 Keep up the good work my lovelies❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hello my fellow fake haters! I haven’t abandoned you, I have been in a baby bubble🥺💗 My daughter made me a gran for the first time early yesterday morning, I am so in love💗💗 Two weeks earlier than expected, mummy & baby are both great💗💗

I will be lurking & trying my best to catch up but will be back with you all soon🙌🏼 In the meantime I have to work on my daughter to see if she’ll let me cover the baby in snot & share it with all my insta followers🤣🤣🤣 Keep up the good work my lovelies❤
Awww congrats to your family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Huge congratulations to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Aah how lovely 🥰 Congrats to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I was wondering where you were ❤❤ Congratulations to you all… I’m one week late with my own baby Rita, hoping she makes an appearance soon. I’m getting bored of hate watching Jake!!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was wondering where you were ❤❤ Congratulations to you all… I’m one week late with my own baby Rita, hoping she makes an appearance soon. I’m getting bored of hate watching Jake!!! ❤❤❤
aww! Sending you all the luck. Hope baby doesn’t keep you waiting too long 🤞🏻 Best of luck for the birth hope all goes ok ❤

• Heart

Congratulations!!!!!!! Enjoy the happy nappy days!! So happy for you all! Sending much love! 💖💖💖

• Heart

Make sure to stick a camera in their face the second they wake up won’t you whilst eye bleeping yourself.

big congratulations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Posts back up. Jake is playing games with us ha ha . We don’t care tho jake put posts up then take them down: makes no difference to us

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.