Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like the village idiot in that outfit...

Reactions: 9
Why they making him look like Jimmy Savile

Reactions: 11
He’s cute (he can’t help who his dad is) but why are they doing this to him? I mean I know we all think our kids are cute but we wouldn’t kid ourselves by posting this on a baby website to advertise something covered in snot and drool with a dozy expression. This poor baby deserves better

Reactions: 9

That is a shocking photo.

Reactions: 14
“Imagine making a insta of someone’s cat” well jakey imagine making an Instagram of your fucking new born and house to try up your engagement

Reactions: 29

What the fuck is this outfit - that might do for Leo who sits there like a sack of spuds watching TV but for most toddlers who never sit down I would imagine this is really restrictive to their movement.

Reactions: 24
Funny he’s only posting this now considering he reads here incessantly and would have know weeks ago about this account and other cat ones being set up Next few days they’ll be setting one up of their own and make a point of saying it’s theirs and the official one He needs all these accounts so he can comment from them to up his engagement rate

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1265350

What the fuck is this outfit - that might do for Leo who sits there like a sack of spuds watching TV but for most toddlers who never sit down I would imagine this is really restrictive to their movement.
she really is fashion disaster. She has it in her head that influencers dress kids like this

its three sizes to big for the poor child ffs

not to mention he really isn’t cute at all sorry but NO he can’t model .

Reactions: 19
He isn’t a model. He’s cute now (bit of a gremlin when he was born) but between the dozy expression and the oversized clothes, it’s just a disaster

Reactions: 18
Who the hell poses like that at nearly 30.She went to hug him pushed her off saying I’m sweaty .If that’s the way you treat your wife to be now god forbid as these two have no chemistry what’s so ever.Can’t upload videos as not the brightest

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.