Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
Her Q&A 🤣..especially her saying she prefers Abu Dhabi, as it was more chilled and felt like a holiday. Yes because you didn't have to pay for anything it was all free unlike Dubai you utter moron! It would feel more like a holiday when usually you can't afford to pay for anything as youre both skint as fuck!😳🤯🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bluecups

VIP Member
And the only reason she isn't going surfing/go karting/on funfair rides is because she'd have to pay and they're skint. But I bet they're quite happy to let their followers think it's because she's pregnant. I don't think she is, their marriage seems to be hanging on by a thread and has been for some time. Still reckon she only tagged along to keep an eye on him, she doesn't trust this prick on iota.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The more you watch this shitshow the worse it actually gets. Like today. I know they took the kids to WB when they went but the difference in that visit and what they’re doing today is huge. Also yet again shows what a liar she is. She said that was an ‘ad/pr trip’ when they took the kids, so why was their experience at WB so basic and vastly different to this? Surely it should have been the same IF she was getting paid to promote it? I mean I can’t remember the kids meeting loads of superheroes etc….
As for him dressing up as The Riddler. I’ve actually sicked up in my mouth watching it 🤮
For a 35 year old, he needs more attention than any child I’ve ever come across.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
These photos show why the ex LI crew make their money from ‘influencing’ and he doesn’t. They are all showing the actual trip, whilst all he’s done is showcase himself 🤢
It’s funny how they went to Dubai twice and Abu Dhabi in the space of 3 months end of 2022 start of 2023 and they’ve already done more in the 2 days they’ve been here, than they did in nearly 2 weeks back then 😂
In his story he filmed a couple of the girls filming their content which will piss them off. They will feel he has no right to be showcasing them before they have a chance to edit and post their own content. He has no boundaries.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I'm not a violent person, but I wouldn't blame anyone for punching his Turkey teef right down his throat.

I don't know how they are putting up with this juvenile behaviour.
He'd deffo get a throat punch from me.
He's just fucking relentless, it's never stops, the attention seeking, look at me
He's an absolute sponge, he sucks up the air and the joy from anything. Draining and tiresome to be anywhere near.

• Sad
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen Sarcomas post regarding the abseil last week. I already knew they were a joke the way they were so blasé about him and her frying in the sun but to do an insta grid post about him doing it and make no mention of the other four people who actually done it to fundraise and not just for an appearance on TV, is absolutely fucking disgusting 😡 Have messaged them again and asked how much he raised compared to the other people taking part, who they appeared to have declined to give any thanks to. Him and them definitely make a good partnership 🤬
Oh and he’s not a TV presenter. He’s a glorified instagram salesperson 👍🏻

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well being on this holiday certainly hasn’t help either of them with their Insta followings 😂 it still amazes me how he somehow managed to acquire 10,000 followers on one day 🙄
I suppose £70 to stop you dropping under 1 million is cheap to keep that old ego going, especially when you knew you’d got a free holiday coming up, that was going to cause you to lose more followers.
He’s goes on about manifestation. Well here’s the 2 things I’m now manifesting. That Instagram do a proper Bot clear out and not just one that takes 100 bots off a day and an idea that came from @bluecups, that the next ‘pr trip’ he gets offered is to Gaza 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just when you think he can’t get more cringe. He’ll now be- at 34 years of age. Asking people for their Snapchat addy.
He’s actually going to be 36 in 2 months 🙄 so in just over 4 years, he’ll be forty and still searching for his ‘big break’, calling everyone ‘bro’ and be addicted to instagram and snap-chat by then, if they’re still about 😂

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Jesus H Christ! Check the bags under his eyes. Looking rank old man Fakey.
Gonna look even worse next to all those fresh faced travelling buddies all in their 20’s 😄
IMG_5806.png

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Is flaps out in public with that awful outfit on and without a bra😳Have some respect for the country you are in ffs.Both just getting in my nerves with this trip when both kids are left at home.They really have no shame do they😡😡

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Must be loving the free food going by this picture🤢Flaps so dated with her inappropriate clothing and haha at her fake arse jewellery.Sells tatty arse trainers for a tenner on vinted and supposedly spent thousands on designer items🤣I bet flaps mum is pulling her hair out in clumps looking after that little shit
IMG_0074.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh god how grim does that table look with Fakey sitting in prize position. No doubt the others have been subjected to his passive aggressive jokes & that awful fake laugh he does. Flappy will be dead uncomfortable while he subjects her to endless send ups & bants bro in front of the young set. She will be secretly checking out their complexions, hair & fashion styles with a sour look. You just know Fake has gone for the most expensive stuff on the menu like the steak. Got to get your money's worth boi.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
If she is pregnant then NikNak will go batshit crazy, no longer the baby and the centre of attention. He'll have a fucking meltdown 😂

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
No doubt Fakey will be in a major mood when he’s back home and back to his real life with no job and real responsibilities. We’ll probably see an anxiety post plus him filming in the gym. I’d manage to find a teeny tiny bit of respect for him if the lazy cunt got himself a proper job. I feel for Gail. He’s only a child and these morons are ruining him. Yanked out or thrown out of nursery and his development is solely in the hands of these two morons. He has no hope.

• Heart