Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
If she is pregnant won’t be by what freak has in his pants🤢🤢🤢He really is a walking ick and she’s just a enabler like his stupid mother.Her clothes are just tacky and like Jeanie said everything is fake including her jewellery.
IMG_0068.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more Crazy, these two are fucking disgraceful excuses for parents🤬🤬🤬🤬
And you know once they’re on their way home, it will be how much they’ve missed the kids and can’t wait to see them but this was ‘work’ and how they do it for the kids 🤥 basically they’ve gone on a free family holiday but without the kids and done all the things as a couple, that they should be doing as a family. Both of them are utter cunts. Then once home Leo will be back being used for content cos he won’t have his Twinkie anymore and no other content to use 😡

• Heart

TrACE22

How embarrassing, leaving your kids at home to tag along on a pr trip. Currently at Warner bros taking videos of the characters to show the kids what they missed out on, whilst mum & dad left them at home yet again.

• Angry
  • Wow

TrACE22

Unbelievable they have left the kids at home to go away for 6 days to showcase a family holiday. Pair of them utter cunts, they will be back next week, feeding the kids beans on toast because that is all they can afford, stuck in the house filming spud in the hobbit, because they can’t afford a day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Does this cunt not realise how fucking embarrassing he is ..
The creepy uncle you avoid at Christmas..
Bet flaps is dying inside at his "hilarious antics and banter"....

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
So they pay him to go and murder cover other people's songs? So he's nothing more than a glorified karaoke singer then?

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Imagine posting your fucking clips on loose woman and saying presenting with Leo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣He really is such a massive fucking bell end.I am going to stop looking at his stories as the prick is really getting on my nerves😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Surely Dad of the year should be getting “influencer” work which includes family! Why on earth is he on this young people trip (with his tag along misery cow wife)? He’s definitely got on it last minute. I just can’t work out why she’s there? I wonder if a young couple like Tasha and Andrew dropped out or something and the only bloke who hasn’t got any work on is our wonderful Fakey.

He’s 35, only two years older than me but he just comes across like he’s almost 50. He looks creepy whenever he’s hanging around with this lot. He’s a proper sad bastard and needs to get some help for his attention seeking ways, he’s embarrassing.

If being an influencer and going on free holidays make you as miserable as flaps is I will pass.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I see you Flapz, I see you! 🧐

"It's a deal, it's a steal, it's a sale of the fucking century!"

It's also yet another FAKE! Just like YOU and YOUR MARRIAGE! 👍

Screenshot_20240702-111256~2.png

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s taking the piss now. Good for kids. Would recommend visiting if there. So why didn’t she take her kids there last year then 😡 Happily get into debt if they’re buying stuff for themselves but can’t pay to take their kids to a water park for one day. Cunts.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just found these. What have I noticed. His teeth and waving when he realises the camera is on him. Him standing in the background on his phone. He’s dressed in pink shorts and socks and black vest, whilst everyone else is in Sarcoma T-shirts and finally the contraption round his neck. Is he still trying to say it’s all about the charity? Fucking cunt is doing this for no other reason than self promotion for himself 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow