Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title by @Cleopops with inspiration from @Hayze2384 and @trine.

New thread just in time for Fakey’s star turn ‘supporting’ Soccer Aid, not actually playing again this year. He had a not quite headline slot at a free local festival, only thing is it was a 5 hour drive for him so he probably spent any appearance fee on petrol. Father’s Day next weekend so he’s ramping up the grief content in preparation. Still unemployed.

Flappy’s long awaited announcement was that she’d joined the same travel MLM as all the other instahuns, she then did a fantastic job of showcasing her new scam venture with a completely underwhelming few days in Benidorm. Still no jeans reel.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-105-he-really-is-the-turd-that-just-wont-flush.45381/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
See old Kelsey Parker seems to be in same travel industry as old Soph,, scam the ppl with the pyramid scheme. Doesn’t matter how you say it that’s what it is and she won’t make a dime. Keep to her Hello Fresh ads, but tbf she’s tit at those as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
See old Kelsey Parker seems to be in same travel industry as old Soph,, scam the ppl with the pyramid scheme. Doesn’t matter how you say it that’s what it is and she won’t make a dime. Keep to her Hello Fresh ads, but tbf she’s tit at those as well.
She's a female version of flakey. Grief thief for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for recap and making the new thread @plattyjoobs 😊 let’s see how many pages we get through for Soccer Aid later 😂 He’ll probably stay silent now just to prove a point to Tattle 😂 Nah that’s never going to happen. He’ll be tagging and trying to get as many selfies with actual celebs as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me but I can’t see any footage of Jacob’s headlining gig from yesterday on his Insta? Could someone please double check😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me but I can’t see any footage of Jacob’s headlining gig from yesterday on his Insta? Could someone please double check😂😂😂.
Weird whenever he ‘performs’ at festivals, gyms, holiday parks, pubs etc… insta doesn’t seem to be able to upload it. Get him a 30 sec spot on morning TV and it doesn’t just manage to load it, it manages to keep repeating it on there as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disappointed in Kelsey joing the same MLM travel scam

I fear for my speakers everytime he starts singing, like they will pack in in protest at the noise

• Haha
Hope he’s not got too much ‘work’ on this week as he’s going to be soooo tired after his busy weekend 🙄 Least he’s only got a 2 hour drive today and if Pollys not going, I’d imagine Flappys going to document it all for him, so at least he’ll have a chauffeur today. Let’s be honest there’s no way he’ll turn up at Stamford Bridge driving his Golf 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a good job they had security there to control that crowd (double it)

Thing is flapz could of gone with the boys and they could of made a weekend out of it but seems he didn't even want his wife to watch him On stage
He could of bigger that up on his gram if half a dozen of hos tena huns had had go e it would of doubled the crowd :ROFLMAO: 🤟

• Haha
Oh my god, just look at the crowd he's performing to🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fakey found his level. No wonder he didn't tell us what his 'work' was🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has killed me. He looks so beaten on the stage performing to 10 people who are not remotely interested. That for any normal person should be the moment you realise you are done. I’d have got the crowd more engaged and I’m a solicitor. When we next get annoyed at what a cocky little bleep he is, just remember him dressed like a twit having his soul destroyed in this clip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.