Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half an hour slot before crowd karaoke then the REAL star of the show!
Local XFactor star Sam Lavery!
I wonder if he gets a cut of the entry fee….

oh it’s a free event…

Reactions: 20
Spotted in the wild! Not making much noise about his day of work is he?
---
So is he on his way home as well for Soccer Aid tomorrow? So he’s drove in total 10 hours for half an hour of singing?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Long day 30 mins actual ‘work’. Funny when he’s on TV for 2 mins, he shares it constantly but notably silent today. Wait til Soccer Aid tomorrow. Again he’ll be all over it. If nothing it proves he believes gigs like today are now beneath him

Reactions: 16
To be fair, the only social media this was on was Facebook…
---
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I’m fairly new to Jake Hate…

‘We will always support you no matter what…’

that was the last post in 2020…
I went looking for any clips of his ‘performance’ at that festival.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Spotted in the wild! Not making much noise about his day of work is he?
---
So is he on his way home as well for Soccer Aid tomorrow? So he’s drove in total 10 hours for half an hour of singing?
The wrinkles are wrinkling

Reactions: 13
Fucking hell, I'm 51, I've smoked daily since 1986 and spent most of the 1990's on sunbeds or off my nut at raves.

And I STILL have less wrinkles than Fakey

Reactions: 27
Jake Quickenden #106 He looks like Jason King & Flapz thinks she's a thing..

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I laughed so loud I woke the dog up and my mum nearly spilt her tea
---
Well that’s Ed Sheeran quaking in his boots - not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He got a picture taken with the star of the show by the looks of this What a scruffy looking cunt he is Normally whenever he gets tagged in a photo, he shares it on his stories, wonder why he hasn’t with this one Now just hoping there’s some footage out there to find today, of him doing his ‘performance’

Attachments

hahaha he’s failed the festival vibe Why is he so ashamed of doing stuff like this? He should be so grateful that he even gets anything.

Yet he will be showing his woeful “presenting” in the car park today! I hope he’s secretly dreading it, imagine having to watch Sam play football with all the real celebs

Reactions: 17
Awwww can’t wait to see videos of him singing with his little music stand Anyone can start the new thread?

Reactions: 12
It’s just another reason to dislike him. It shows how deluded he is, the fact he really believes that these type of gigs are beneath him. So funny he’s still having to do them though
Had a look at Sam’s Insta and he really is loving life at SA and is so humble about it all. Again that’s the difference between them. Sam doesn’t see himself as a ‘celeb’ as such, whereas Fakey carries on like he’s some sort of A lister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.