Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
Don’t lose hope 😂 I was blocked and then for some unknown reason, he unblocked me a few months later. I have now blocked him, so just unblock and reblock when I want to be nosey 😂
Would love to see how many he has on his block list

Reactions: 12

TrACE22

Total clickbait I’m afraid. They’ve used his picture so people click on the article 🙄 A contestant will be getting kicked out but it won’t be him cos he chooses a girl to steal and whoever he steals her from, is the one who has the chance of getting booted 👍🏻
I didn’t read the article, should have know better, I don’t watch Love Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mollyann

VIP Member
So do you think he was meant to go like the turkey trip and once again she’s dragged a plus one for support.What a knob head dressed like a 💩 in his ugly brown jacket 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Does she honestly think she is going to make a living from this pathetic scam she’s promoting? Not sure how it works but does she get commission when idiots sign up?With 104 likes and 8 comments 🤣🤣Jet2 must be scared to death.Her holiday pictures like her are so boring.Fred looking suntanned yet again what a disgusting parent she is.Both children are exposed to harmful rays so early in life😡😡😡
IMG_9931.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick