Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ffs how many days has Leo been wearing those dungarees? He surely needs at least 2 outfit changes a day on holiday? Fucking skint! Pair of pathetic twats.

Still not shown us any food! No wonder they are both so skinny, can’t afford to buy anything to eat.
This is why they make it so obvious when they’re having to pay for it themselves. When it’s grifted, she especially posts non stop food and drink pictures, but barring a bit of fruit and some cereal at breakfast, we’ve seen nothing and this is from the person who bores us with her breakfasts and meals at home. If they’d been having nice dinners, they would have 100% been showing them off. Wonder when they’re off to their next destination? I’d imagine today or tomorrow if they fly back on Sunday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
My god Jeanie was just looking at the same picture 😡😡😡Stupid bitch it’s so harmful for that poor boy.Ambassador to a cancer charity what a fucking joke that family are😡😡View attachment 2891337
Absolutely disgusting. 🤬

Sarcoma need to see this. What an absolute pair of cretins these two are. It's not acceptable to let a child burn like this. 🤬

He should be stripped of 'Ambassador' with immediate effect. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Sunburnt kids

Fakey on grinder

Boulders McGee and her Concordski conk......

No jobs

No money

No nuffink.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting letting the children burn in the sun. They don't even look like they have sun protection on. He"s wearing a hat but where are their hats?

And he's supposed to be an Ambassador for Sarcoma? What a fucking joke. 🤬

439244655_960707332227523_4592002434658702040_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
Flaps' side profile has completely changed, not for the better either. She just looks totally different. Whole new face! I wonder how much that cost? poncing around filming ads for hello fresh and showing off her creased clothes must be highly lucrative!

Does anyone secretly wish he would get on Strictly just to watch him fail spectacularly? I'd secretly love it.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sharing that reel again……….
Surprise surprise 😂 To be honest 8,500 likes for a reel supposedly showing the golden child swimming for the first time, is pretty shit. At one time a reel like that would have got him 30,000+. We all knew that Fakey would have to be the one with him when this happened (and of course being filmed 🙄). Flappy is the one who takes him swimming all the time but Fakey has to steal her thunder and make their son swimming all about insta content for him 🤢 I wonder if Leo will ever have any privacy in his life as a child? Only if Insta make it illegal to show minors and that’s never going to happen 🙁

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 I knew they should of gone to Margate or Southend, right up their street....He looks so bored, bet he wishes he never went, and now thinking of the long journey home...for what..😆 😆 🤣 😂......an Omelette and a 🌼 🌸 🌻...hahahahaha hahahahaha 😆....

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So if they’re off to Exuma, I’m assuming they are flying (1hr) and not dragging the kids on a 6 hour boat journey? Plus I’m pretty sure they have to go back to/via Nassau to get to the UK. This is obviously the bucket list part for HER and the insta content part they’ve been waiting for (swimming with pigs). I know I’ve moaned about the amount of adult only trips they’ve been on but this definitely should have been one of them. To drag 2 young kids (one taken out of school) all that way for a week, with the travelling involved getting there and then island hopping is so selfish, plus Exuma is all about rest and relaxation apparently. Lucky old Fred and Leo 🤦🏻‍♀️
1,290,000 ‘followers’ between them and that shared post has only got nearly 11,000 likes. That’s really going to help their failing engagement rate 😂
Lastly these comments show the sort of people that follow them ⬇ Also Flappy you’re not staying in Nassau, you’re in Paradise Island. It’s a totally different place 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So it's around 3am over there but he's posting on Instagram? Yeah right I stand by what I said they are on the way home as for the special place with special people where's the wife then? Plus why can't he go on the treadmill without coughing his guts up still on the fags are we fakey?
He’s deliberately shown himself coughing so he can be ‘ill’ this week. He needs an excuse to why he’s not working 😂 Then he’ll miraculously recover in time for his ‘star’ appearance at the Sarcoma Glitter Ball this Saturday or if any 2 min TV appearances than no one else wants to do, crop up 😂

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hope it’s ok to pop in here!

Has Jake ever alluded to Leo having additional needs or anything?

Because if he hasn’t, then it must be the lack of meaningful interaction from his parents causing the issues. He seems so babyish still. Don’t understand why they aren’t concerned.
He was plonked in front of the TV from birth or looking at Fakey for the first year of his life, so yeah that won't have helped😩 they absolutely baby him, always in a pushchair or carried on Fakey's back if they go out for a walk, drinks milk from a baby bottle still, he's bloody 3 for God's sake🤯🤯🤯

Nope, none of us can work out why they aren't concerned about him. Flaps has Freddie so she should know he's behind. All they seem to care about is themselves and flaunting on Instagram

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So a post a day then from someone who is not going to post much 🙄😂 Nice to see Leo in his usual sunsuit and hat 😡 Let’s be honest they’d make Disneyland look boring, oh that’s right they already have 😂
Not even 2,000 likes 😂 He’s forgetting they are 4 hours behind us. He’ll do his day 3 post/reel earlier from there today.
Nice to see he’s already forgotten Freddies there as well - cunt 😡

Attachments

• Angry