Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I’ve never liked mike. He’s clung onto logan for clout. Also when his friends rang him to tell him is pet had died and they all seemed to think it was funny
I don’t think I’ve seen the video you’re talking about? Could you explain a bit more please? 🙂

I see that Mike really divides the fan base. I like his conversation and the way that he frames his arguments but appreciate that it won’t be for everyone.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
That course is awful. Jake is not someone to look up to or learn from. Pure money scamming as per usual.

I'm really hoping these money grubbing youtubers will disappear up their own bums, where they belong.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
In Shane´s new video, the way that the "England is my city" guy described everything was crazy, I seriously went full conspiracy theorist mode on! Like, when he said that there were sponsors that payed for the house and for the shannanigans, WHO THE HELL WOULD SPONSOR THAT! I think that the Logan brothers are deluded and complete assholes, however I think their father was the one that is to blame (mostly). I am not trying to take the blame away from the brothers, but their up-bringing seems super unhealthy and then some weird ass people saw the crazy/stupid things that they did and decided to invest on them. Blows my mind, it was literaly a formula for disaster.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Bumping this dead thread because Jake has made an absolute tit of himself going after a commentary channel for "cyber bullying" young kids. Talk about misjudged. Pewdiepie did a decent roundup so you don't need to give Jake a view

LOL at Jake calling Cody a wannabe comedian. He’s just been on a sell out tour!

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yeah! It's big news, but somehow it got hushed up? I don't know but I usually get this kind of gossip same day but I didn't hear about this at all until you said. I thought it would've exploded everywhere!! Sadly I saw the video :LOL: omg it was gross!! Not sure I can write the real site so you know. lmao he has no clue in bed either. Just revolting. Me and my nosiness :cautious: How will I ever forget that, I only looked to see if it was legit him as it seemed so outlandish to be real but it obviously is him ewwww!! :cry: LOL I need eye bleach STAT! o_O

There's been plenty of people involved with him saying both he and Jake favour the under-age ones. Logan had rumours of the catch me outside girl when she was underage also the sophie body bending girl. It always seems as though everyone hints, whispers, then it always goes quiet as if they are afraid or something?

At the very least, Greg filmed a girl's bits without her consent, she seemed completely oblivious to it until he mentioned it and then immediately said he was not filming her, which is so wrong. I can only think she had a blindfold on, as the light from his phone was powerful and obviously she would be able to see the phone. She should sue him if she's smart, she'd make a lot of money.

I think he chooses underage girls too, due to so many people in their circles hinting at it, with some coming out with it and then doing nothing about it. Let me see if I can find the Blind Gossip article. It's pretty grim, and that site has yet to be wrong.

Here it is, yes a year ago I thought so

https://blindgossip.com/underage-revenge-of-the-roommates/:eek:

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
No normal girl would be with that idiot, he’s as mad as a chair, I think he’s on the same madness level as Shia LeBeouf. Also Logan can’t act at all, he’s terrible even his brother is a better actor than him. I understand now why Shane didn’t do a series on Logan, having met him he knows that he’s as mad as a bag of snakes and True Geordie said the same after he had him on his podcast. I think he’s very much controlled by the people around him, who make all the decisions as he’s out to lunch and on drugs all the time. I doubt that their relationship is even real, he reminds me of a mad version of the Tom Hanks character in Big, he’s a total weirdo, who’s painfully awkward and is losing touch with reality more each day.
I think she's in it for the fame / money.

onbreak

My daughter said before the fires the mini jake paul family were living at team 10. Why would those parents make their toddlers live there?