Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Click bait AF......
He followed her on Instagram ??‍♀
That’s it.
But a massive part of me would love this to happen. ?
(Don’t bother watching.. it’s seriously just that he followed her on Instagram ?)
I watched her thanksgiving upload.
I’m thankful for the 10 second skip and playback speed option..

Reactions: 1
F

FamHam

Jake is still praying on the dreams of young kids and selling a course to become an influencer with his edfulence / demeanor. He's disgusting. Already makes a fortune but wanted to milk his fans even more. I have him my email to see the scam of this course and "Jake" emails me daily, he's breaking the new email rules for sure.

On the site it says he started making videos at 18 and two years later he was in a mansion. This completely contradicts himself saying hes been making videos for 10 years. Lies and cons
PSX_20181024_090809.jpg

F

FamHam

Logan's girlfriend I find kinda annoying, they went all the way to Hawaii, got a mansion on the sea front with a pool and she was moaning that it didn't have ac. I doubt you really needed it and the style of the building was open so AC could never have been installed.

People keep taking as if she's a huge Hollywood star, but she's just in a TV show. I think Logan was the bigger star.

Their movie wasn't released this summer and might never come out.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
My daughter said before the fires the mini jake paul family were living at team 10. Why would those parents make their toddlers live there?
They want to make a name for their kid, but I think there are other ways of going about this.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yes you're right, I noticed that too in the little I've seen of her. She acts so precious and looks miserable all the time as if nothing pleases her. Hilarious considering if you ask anyone who she is or what she has been in they will not know!

I saw her in some vlog or another with Logan in a short segment, she was not impressed she was shopping and children wanted Logan's autograph. She looked annoyed then saw the person filming and started fake smiling lol Meanwhile Logan was happy with the attention and spent a little time while she went and sat in the Jeep. When he finished and joined her she turned and barked something at him and he looked at her like huh? lol

I bet she's a nightmare to live with.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Jake is still praying on the dreams of young kids and selling a course to become an influencer with his edfulence / demeanor. He's disgusting. Already makes a fortune but wanted to milk his fans even more. I have him my email to see the scam of this course and "Jake" emails me daily, he's breaking the new email rules for sure.

On the site it says he started making videos at 18 and two years later he was in a mansion. This completely contradicts himself saying hes been making videos for 10 years. Lies and cons
View attachment 1400
I think there are investors that are helping with the purchase or rental of the mansion.

F

FamHam

The no alcohol thing was at the start of team 10, back when they were forced to get out of bed by 9am or be docked $50. I don't think it's the same now. Logan doesn't live in team 10, he can do all the drugs he likes in his home.

These two deserve to be ended. Jack is doing this because his views are on the decline and no doubt the sales of merch.

Just hope the dad is exposed

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They’ll be screaming out jerikaaaaa... all across Americaaaaa
????

RIP jerika. Your fake relationship was truly something.
Maybe Logan could slide into her DM’s
Or Greg ?

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I've been taking a peek on hook tube, to see what the fuss is. Shane promised to find out the truth but so far it's pure propaganda that makes Jake look good. It's a joke of a series. Every bit of it seems fake and contrived, it all makes Jake look like some sort of god who should be excused for everything he's done and blaming everyone else as liars. It's pretty awful tbh. The last episode was really hard to stomach so no more for me either. It's obvious they are all just working together to redeem him. Wonder how much Jake is paying him?

People in the comments suck up anything Shane spoon feeds them. So now there's comments such as 'I never liked Jake but now I respect him'.

Please! Jake's never respected anyone in his life. Why should anyone respect him now. And people saying Shane deserves an award for this Jake series! TF. The only thing Shane deserves is an award for is the ability to make a guy who is a complete abomination look like a good, hard done by guy who's managing to do okay despite having terrible things happen to him! Hilarious slant.

You couldn't pay me enough to do that. Like I said you watch, Logan Paul will be next. Shane's a worm.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I absolutely agree the nail in the coffin for all of Jake and Logan’s relationships and friendships are Greg Paul. Both Business and personal.
I wouldn’t believe a word any of them (in team ten) said until I saw Nick in this documentary. He didn’t want to talk bad about anyone but he couldn’t really hide his dislike for the guy.
Logan and his girlfriend have split right? And I doubt Jake and Erika were ever real.
But until they get rid of that father i doubt either of the Paul brothers will be allowed have a normal relationship or business relationships without daddy involved.

I agree

I'm sure he was probably chasing tail throughout their 'relationship' and I bet she knew about it like Alissa, but I reckon Greg Paul probably had some influence. During the Shane doc, Erika made it clear that she doesn't really like Greg and wanted him out the Team 10 house. I bet he lost his shit at that. #ripjerika #neverforget

I did prefer Alissa tbh.
Totally team Alissa. Shane Dawson did her wrong in that documentary.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Yes you're right, I noticed that too in the little I've seen of her. She acts so precious and looks miserable all the time as if nothing pleases her. Hilarious considering if you ask anyone who she is or what she has been in they will not know!

I saw her in some vlog or another with Logan in a short segment, she was not impressed she was shopping and children wanted Logan's autograph. She looked annoyed then saw the person filming and started fake smiling lol Meanwhile Logan was happy with the attention and spent a little time while she went and sat in the Jeep. When he finished and joined her she turned and barked something at him and he looked at her like huh? lol

I bet she's a nightmare to live with.
No normal girl would be with that idiot, he’s as mad as a chair, I think he’s on the same madness level as Shia LeBeouf. Also Logan can’t act at all, he’s terrible even his brother is a better actor than him. I understand now why Shane didn’t do a series on Logan, having met him he knows that he’s as mad as a bag of snakes and True Geordie said the same after he had him on his podcast. I think he’s very much controlled by the people around him, who make all the decisions as he’s out to lunch and on drugs all the time. I doubt that their relationship is even real, he reminds me of a mad version of the Tom Hanks character in Big, he’s a total weirdo, who’s painfully awkward and is losing touch with reality more each day.

F

FamHam

Logan is having difficulty selling his merch now, using a mystery thing to offload the ones he can't sell

LasVegas702

VIP Member

did jake say HE broke up with HER? I'm so sure it was the other way round
and is anyone buying his breakup pain and crying?
It’s some trailer for a new series and I think his views are down. And now he’s saying that he believes that the world is flat.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I think she's in it for the fame / money.
Oh of course, it gets her publicity, but it could affect her acting career in the long run by being associated with that nutcase, he’ll probably fuck things up for her, I very much doubt he would even be faithful to her. And he’s so disingenuous and cringe with that fake persona, for the 8 year olds, while doing a shit ton of drugs and pretending that his fan base is 18 to 25 ? I’d be embarrassed to be seen with him. He has too many yes men around him and believes his own bs and he’s played too much high school football/wrestling without a helmet and now he’s fucking up the rest of his brain with drugs.