Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad isn’t for pet insurance? Still bleeping dreadful but it’s an ad for national lottery 😂

Oh, I didn’t even read it I just saw #ad 😂
Maybe she got her dates mixed up of what she needed to post and when🙄

Reactions: 1
She looks plastic, every other post is an #AD and she's boring as duck. Her attempts at engagement on her posts are embarrassing

Reactions: 5
She’s not interesting in any way. Her stories are just full of woe and I have to skip through them all.

Reactions: 1
That stupid screechy high pitched voice when she's calling the dog from outside the window. Does anyone else find it weird how she calls the dog her best sister in her latest stories?
Her insta has got really boring and consists of her screeching at the dog or plugging ads she wanted to be insta famous at one point but she hardly ever posts these days.

Classic jade putting her face cream on with a full face of makeup 🤔
Shes so fake she wouldn't dream of putting her face on insta without a full face of make up

Reactions: 3
I remember she tried her hand at YouTube and decided she wanted to do it as a job. Think it lasted all of like 5 videos before she decided it was too much hard work for her. No wonder why she works bare minimum hours at Asda 🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember she tried her hand at YouTube and decided she wanted to do it as a job. Think it lasted all of like 5 videos before she decided it was too much hard work for her. No wonder why she works bare minimum hours at Asda 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then moaned and bitched about not being able to afford a swanky camera and all the editing gear...🙄

Then moaned and bitched about not being able to afford a swanky camera and all the editing gear...🙄
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’s just one of those people who genuinely think the world owes her something and everything she wants has to be handed to her on a plate. Or maybe she’s use to having things handed to her on a plate by her parents and grandparents?

I’m sorry jade but you’re an adult, you should know by now that you have to work hard for what you want in life.

If I was Rod I’d soon get bored of working my ass off and having having her work the bare minimum yet constantly be moaning about money. Correct me if I’m wrong cause I unfollowed her a while ago but if she actually pulled her weight and worked full time hours maybe he could swap from nights (is he still working nights?) to day shift, be able to take the pay cut doing so and they could actually spend time together

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’s just one of those people who genuinely think the world owes her something and everything she wants has to be handed to her on a plate. Or maybe she’s use to having things handed to her on a plate by her parents and grandparents?

I’m sorry jade but you’re an adult, you should know by now that you have to work hard for what you want in life.

If I was Rod I’d soon get bored of working my ass off and having having her work the bare minimum yet constantly be moaning about money. Correct me if I’m wrong cause I unfollowed her a while ago but if she actually pulled her weight and worked full time hours maybe he could swap from nights (is he still working nights?) to day shift, be able to take the pay cut doing so and they could actually spend time together
Spot on, I understood he went into night to earn more for the mortgage! He’s in his early 30s working all the hours so she can flounce about with her gran and parents dog 🙄

Reactions: 2

Someone gave her a few home truths before about the way she is/behaves and she went off on one. There was no little girl lost act then. I think she gives Rhod and his toupee a dogs life.

• Haha
There is no reason for her not to work, it's pure laziness to be making rhod work like a dog to provide for her but he married her so 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Someone gave her a few home truths before about the way she is/behaves and she went off on one. There was no little girl lost act then. I think she gives Rhod and his toupee a dogs life.
Would loved to have seen that!
I’ve unfollowed now, cringe ads and boring content 💤 I’ll still stay on the thread though for the updates 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.