Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is not relatable anymore, so why is she still trying?!

She does nothing with her life. She works for 2 hours a month. She visits her nan and talks to her dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It frustrates me in a way that she talks about being open with mental health issues but then does nothing about her own obvious issues! I agree that people should talk about it more but I really don't think she's someone that right now is in a position to be giving advice. I wish she'd get some help.

Reactions: 3
Jade currently about to depress everyone on her stories again. This time reciting the death of a different family member that happened when she was 14. All topped off with some extra lip smacking.

Reactions: 6
Jade currently about to depress everyone on her stories again. This time reciting the death of a different family member that happened when she was 14. All topped off with some extra lip smacking.
I thought exactly the same!!

Reactions: 1
😴😴 Can’t be arsed with watching all those stories, thanks for the summary noname123 😜

did anyone notice the fertility watch?
Yep just clocked that myself. Those things aren’t cheap either about £200. So another thing bought for someone that doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Is that girl really mentally ready for a baby, like she has a lot of issues and tit happening in her head surely it’s not the right time for her bring a baby into the world and how would they even afford to have one if the other month they were living off beans on toast 🙄

A child would make her mental health so much worse, it's such a shame because she has no support and always seems to be alone. Her husband works nights she would never cope him at work all night and then sleeping in the day.

A child would make her mental health so much worse, it's such a shame because she has no support and always seems to be alone. Her husband works nights she would never cope him at work all night and then sleeping in the day.
I think she has plenty of support. She seems to have a nice family and a large bunch of friends. I just think she likes to come across as woe is me. She only stories when she's down in the dumps. Such a shame because I used to really enjoy her account when she showed the highs of her life.

Reactions: 2
What was the illness she was talking about?
Looks like someone else might have it and she didn’t want to talk about it?

What was the illness she was talking about?
Looks like someone else might have it and she didn’t want to talk about it?
Alzheimer’s. Her nan died of it when she was 14 and her family are doing a charity walk. I think if someone else has it she’d absolutely be talking about it. She evidently likes to share her misery.

Alzheimer’s. Her nan died of it when she was 14 and her family are doing a charity walk. I think if someone else has it she’d absolutely be talking about it. She evidently likes to share her misery.
I agree. But because she kept mentioning that someone else maybe “touched by it, I suspect they may think another family member has it and perhaps is about to get diagnosed. We’ll see.

Did we ever find out what happened to her face? She goes on about it but because I can’t listen to her stories 😴 I’m not sure if she ever explained wtf had went on

It's like she thinks nobody has heard of or experienced dementia before?!? As if she's informing the masses....Like she's the first person who's grandparents have died?! It's absolutely nuts, she really infuriates me 😡 pull your head out your arse jade, life is hard for everybody!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t find her on Instagram??
She’s changed her name to ‘lifewithjadeedwards’ and when she says “life with” she means “come and get depressed with”.

My grandmother had dementia and died around 10 years ago now. Does anyone want me to do 37 stories about it to put you all in a good positive mood? 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really does think she’s the only one. My grandma is 93 and currently has dementia and is in hospital with a broken hip. She’s so confused and distressed. Instead of jabbering on Instagram, I’m spending time with her even though she has no idea who I am. Get a grip Jade!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.