Jade Moynihan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do all the bloggers have to pitch in for the smyths giveaway they’re doing or how does it work? Whose pocket does the €500 smyths voucher come from?

Reactions: 1
Do all the bloggers have to pitch in for the smyths giveaway they’re doing or how does it work? Whose pocket does the €500 smyths voucher come from?
I’d say it’s that eske beauty crowd that will cover it. It gets them exposure and it’s probably cheaper than paying a couple of content creators that won’t work for the sake of mentioning a few products

I think with some practice she could be good at it but it’s very dated that style of make up imo

As much as these influencers are so annoying I hate seeing any of their babies in hospital
I’m the same, but at the same time, that information doesn’t really have to be posted to 1000s of followers? It’s awful she has to be there like, but it’s got a bang of “DM me hun xx” after a hospital check in on Facebook

Reactions: 5
Surely to god it’s not hygienic to bring the puppy into the salon? I certainly wouldn’t be happy to be a paying customer while a dog was in there, no matter how cute or aesthetic it is. And this is coming from a dog lover.

Reactions: 3