Jade Moynihan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New momma influencer with a hint of Hinch and makeup “tutorials”.

67.5k followers on TikTok, 17k on Instagram.

She seemed relatively normal at the start, but the more followers she gets the worse she gets.

Should she be earning while on maternity leave? Via her mom fashion links and BPerfect ?
although herpartner is an accountant so I’m sure they know every way ..

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise he was an accountant! I’d say they know every trick in the book in that case. Would she make much off of the links?

Just found her to be playing the poor mouth a bit too much when she seems to have a shopping addiction🤣 maternity benefit is €250 a week . I mean fair play she’s able to buy herself whatever, get her nails done etc but stop saying you can’t afford bills when that’s not the case

Reactions: 2
Just found her to be playing the poor mouth a bit too much when she seems to have a shopping addiction🤣 maternity benefit is €250 a week . I mean fair play she’s able to buy herself whatever, get her nails done etc but stop saying you can’t afford bills when that’s not the case
Exactly this. Or turning off her story replies because she doesn’t wanna hear from people or take anyone’s advice. Yet she’s happy to make money off having people follow her. Another one who plays the mental health card, now in her defence she does seem to be genuinely unable to pull herself together some day.
couldn’t believe my ears when the PHN advised her to start the baby on solids at 5 months. Like as a first time parent surely if ya researched a taf you would see that’s outdated advice??

Yeah, I was genuinely shocked at that too. But I’d say if you tried to message with any concerns or well meaning advice, it would be “mom knows best” for a baby Miss Rachel is rearing

Oh miss Rachel! Imagine sitting your baby in front of the tv to keep them amused since they were a new born. And she also stuffs milk into the baby so that she sleep, her bad nights are where Ellie wakes up once.
she has tonnes of help too it seems. Just dislike her now. She’s boring.

Lol my baby drinks most of their milk at night due to feeding issues . I’d say she probably wouldn’t be able to cope if she had my baby. I also have more kids & husband works away very frequently so I’m mostly on my own.
I actually love being up at night with the baby though . They don’t stay small for long and I love snuggles

Exactly this. Or turning off her story replies because she doesn’t wanna hear from people or take anyone’s advice. Yet she’s happy to make money off having people follow her. Another one who plays the mental health card, now in her defence she does seem to be genuinely unable to pull herself together some day.
couldn’t believe my ears when the PHN advised her to start the baby on solids at 5 months. Like as a first time parent surely if ya researched a taf you would see that’s outdated advice??
I don’t believe a PHN said to start solids early

I do wonder what the Ms Rachel kids will be like when they are older . TV is not good for babies I don’t care what way people spin it .

Thank god it’s not just me that isn’t a fan of TV for babies.

I have three and even now their screen time is limited, I couldn’t fathom willingly sitting your baby in front of the TV so you can curl your hair and pout for the camera

I’m torn with this one. I love to support new moms but I don’t like any one who self diagnosed post partum mental health - and maybe I’m wrong and she went to a doc but anyone with a large audience who saying cleaning is a symptom of post partum anxiety etc isn’t helpful. We all clean- some more than others but we do our best it’s not a symptom of anything. And I know we are supposed to love our post partum body but don’t moan about it if you’re going to just show a diet of take aways and nights out. You don’t have to be a size 8 or size 18 to be healthy but if you truly are not happy you can do so much to feel better. My grandmother nearly has an ad for Bperfect at this point so I lose interest there anyway

I liked her till she became a bPerfect ambassador , it just seemed to go downhill from there , she’s trying so hard to be an influencer .

I’m torn with this one. I love to support new moms but I don’t like any one who self diagnosed post partum mental health - and maybe I’m wrong and she went to a doc but anyone with a large audience who saying cleaning is a symptom of post partum anxiety etc isn’t helpful. We all clean- some more than others but we do our best it’s not a symptom of anything. And I know we are supposed to love our post partum body but don’t moan about it if you’re going to just show a diet of take aways and nights out. You don’t have to be a size 8 or size 18 to be healthy but if you truly are not happy you can do so much to feel better. My grandmother nearly has an ad for Bperfect at this point so I lose interest there anyway
She said alright that she did go to the doctor and was given tablets for post partum. In usd to get annoyed wat hing her before she went to the doctor because all she seemed to do is laze around and do nothing really.
but she’s mentioned that going out with the baby alone scares her to death, but other days she can go to town no bother with her?
she was gifted the cosatto pram and admitted she never used it. I mean comeon, baby is too big for it now, she’ll prob try and sell it because “mat leave is €250 , no enough? Ya know”

She said alright that she did go to the doctor and was given tablets for post partum. In usd to get annoyed wat hing her before she went to the doctor because all she seemed to do is laze around and do nothing really.
but she’s mentioned that going out with the baby alone scares her to death, but other days she can go to town no bother with her?
she was gifted the cosatto pram and admitted she never used it. I mean comeon, baby is too big for it now, she’ll prob try and sell it because “mat leave is €250 , no enough? Ya know”
I didn’t realise she didn’t use the Cosatto? Then again she doesn’t seem to leave the house with Ellie either. What an absolute waste
Does anyone have the cocaine story from the christening? I don’t check her stories most days so I didn’t see the christening stories

I didn’t realise she didn’t use the Cosatto? Then again she doesn’t seem to leave the house with Ellie either. What an absolute waste
Does anyone have the cocaine story from the christening? I don’t check her stories most days so I didn’t see the christening stories
It was literally just some guy very drunk and someone said ‘any cocaine’ and she then said in the next snap it was a joke because he was so drunk - and that of course there was no cocaine at her daughters Christening and then it was deleted.
She did a drunk ‘cook a long’ one night on TIKTOK too and then deleted it next day

she’s from Tralee not California. Pain in the actual bollix. She’s so false. She had a mrs hinch type account before but didn’t bother with it. Her TikTok’s are so passive and you like everyone else who’s a ftm hasn’t a clue before the baby is born and even less after the baby is born !! Any thoughts on what it’s like is so so different and saying you won’t do this won’t do that all go out the window. Can’t wait for this thread. I am tipping her as burp mark 2

she’s from Tralee not California. Pain in the actual bollix. She’s so false. She had a mrs hinch type account before but didn’t bother with it. Her TikTok’s are so passive and you like everyone else who’s a ftm hasn’t a clue before the baby is born and even less after the baby is born !! Any thoughts on what it’s like is so so different and saying you won’t do this won’t do that all go out the window. Can’t wait for this thread. I am tipping her as burp mark 2
do you have a link to her other acc?

Don’t ask me if it was instagram or TikTok but she passed a comment about having the “mom thing” down when she was barely after giving birth. Tis fine for her being able to drop the baby for her nail appointments and hair appointments, if that’s what she’s basing having the mom thing down she’s in for a rude awakening

do you have a link to her other acc?
It was homely_tipsntrix I’d say she’s trying to do the influencer thing for a while now

just say u have the fear everything these insta huns do is mental health. Not taking away from genuine sufferers but it’s the fear we’ve all had it

Reactions: 4
Also just say you got the size 16 dress because that’s the size that fits you, it’s not a big deal! She always trying to say she is smaller than she is etc. the clothes she wears are pure baggy to cover herself up.

Reactions: 3