Jade Moynihan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be only training but taking clients and have her own page? Cringe for her another wannabe

Reactions: 3
I followed her as she was a First Time Mum and I was a First Time Mum to be - I found her content good back then. I think that's what attracted alot of us. But I think now, she's exhausted everything - and the BPerfect Ad after Ad 😴 I hate to say it, but yeah, a wannabe. Very hard to make a living out of it these days, they're two a penny. I think 'influencers' will soon be a thing of the past....

Reactions: 2
How can she be only training but taking clients and have her own page? Cringe for her another wannabe
She’s just capitalising on her followers. She wouldn’t have half the followers on that page if she wasn’t an influencer. And don’t get me started on the page name, I wouldn’t want to look jaded after having my makeup professionally done. I know it’s a play on her name but it just makes me think of something old and tired, just like her content 😂

Reactions: 2
Her grandmother passed away last week,pity she couldn't hold off making tiktoks for a few days at least.....

Reactions: 1
She won’t be smart when the ads dry up because her followers tune out. They all forget their followers put them in the position to get paid work in the first place. She’s on the scummy ring anyway, all the bargain basement ads

Reactions: 4