Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like No1. Are hiccups for dogs bad?

No2. Why did she think that wearing her ring caused it?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoever wrote the post about something bad happening the last time she wore the ring was taking the piss. She had a huge rant on her stories ages ago about anxiety and things which ended up with her saying she couldn’t bring herself to change her earrings in case something bad happened if she did! She’s an absolute nut job and needs help. She also needs to grow up and get a proper job. She’s almost 30, a wife and dreams of being a YouTuber!

Reactions: 7
What’s with these tags on the pics. Midsize gals... is she for real? She’s a size 10-12. She’s just grabbing at anything these days 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is it just me waiting for the pregnancy announcement?
They'd have to have actually had sex for that. Unless he had a wet dream, and she rolled over in the wet patch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The rings prob up the dogs arse!!
Wtf is that facemask post 😂😂 rhod the knob with his toup in a bobble hahahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im confused by the need for a relaxing bath...isn't every day relaxing when you work 12 hours a week??

Reactions: 4
Looks like a freshly dropped turd on the top of her head. One flick of a finger to it and she'd topple over its that top heavy. twit.

This is how I reckon Emma will turn out when she's grown up! Both anxiety ridden and scared of their own shadow. Work shy. Dependant upon others. And just shouldn't be near any social media.

Love how this girl always complains about how skint she is but has just ran herself a nice relaxing bath accompanied by Liz Earle face wash, a Yankee candle and a personalised towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I unfollowed this bint a while ago, she is absolutely mind numbing and has the mind of a 12 year old. What does she actually do for a living? She seems like she wants to be the next Zoella it’s proper cringe. And I have no words for that dog turd on the top of her head :poop:

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed this bint a while ago, she is absolutely mind numbing and has the mind of a 12 year old. What does she actually do for a living? She seems like she wants to be the next Zoella it’s proper cringe. And I have no words for that dog turd on the top of her head :poop:
She works about 12 hours at Asda in the clothing department. Her husband works nights to cover the mortgage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.