Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion - lifewithjadeedwards #2 you’d think she’s the only person with a nan, she’d be better off spending some time with her man

• Haha
Reactions: 52
New thread suggestion lifewithjadeedwards #2 Nans her biggest fan but she's snogging the dog instead of poor rhod

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she at her Nan’s having a brew and a catch up? They may be 2 metres apart but Jade is coming in to contact with the public at work and all it takes it a cough or a sneeze that can travel and remain on surfaces or within the air 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she at her Nan’s having a brew and a catch up? They may be 2 metres apart but Jade is coming in to contact with the public at work and all it takes it a cough or a sneeze that can travel and remain on surfaces or within the air 😡
People seem to think visiting in someone’s garden two meters apart is ok... seen loads of people at it! What are they not getting about this!!

Reactions: 11
We're going to be in lockdown until 2022 at this rate! Don't we all want to go and see our family members that don't live with us? Do we? NO! because 800+ people are dying each day.

Reactions: 10
I seen her post and just thought WHAT AN hole. honestly. I've not seen my parents or anyone who doesn't live in my house since mothers day, because that's what everyone's meant to be doing JADE. Also read the virus can live on shoes/the ground so let's hope your key worker feet haven't left anything for your nan pet

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, she’s thick as duck visiting her ELDERLY grandparent during lockdown.

She’s so THICK, she’s visiting her ELDERLY grandparent who she was doting after prior to lockdown due to some sort of ailment, OBVIOUSLY (allegedly).

She is so THICK AS bleeping tit she works in a SHOP coming into contact with the PUBLIC and then visiting her ELDERLY grandparent in the midst of a CONTAGIOUS virus pandemic.

OH, AND, she’s even more bleeping STUPID and INCONSIDERATE for posting the visit online, to her public Instagram account as though it’s normal during lockdown, triggering thousands of people who’ve isolated themselves from their loved ones for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duck OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People seem to think visiting in someone’s garden two meters apart is ok... seen loads of people at it! What are they not getting about this!!
I mean I go see my Nan when I drop off her shopping, I put the stuff on the door step and she stays in the house and I stand like 3m away and talk through the window of her conservatory (so she can see me). She offers me a cup of tea and stuff but I say no because it’s not essential for me to touch a tea cup that she then has to wash! I wouldn’t let her sit the other end of a table from me.

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to get that dog on Britain’s Got Talent because this week it’s made Banana and Raspberry muffins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ha she is demented. When the dog dies she’ll go into mourning and wear black for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes now doing step by step baking tutorials. Find your ‘thing’ jade and stick to it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.